Looking for some great puns, captions or quotes about Alaska to share with your Instagram photos?
Alaska is an absolutely stunning state and offers stunning nature landscapes and spectacular photo opportunities.
Here are all my favourite captions, puns and quotes about Alaska – just pick the one that will go perfectly with your pictures!
If you’re heading to Alaska, you’re there right now, or you’re just wanderlusting and looking for some inspiration, you’ll find 154 funny captions, short captions, meaningful quotes, puns as well as jokes and one-liners for your Alaska Instagram pictures right here!
Looking for captions and quotes for other places in America? Check out these articles:
232 Los Angeles Captions & Quotes
170 New York Captions for Instagram!
155 Las Vegas Captions & Quotes
150 Chicago Captions for Instagram!
183 Maine Captions
155 Malibu Quotes & Captions
114 Palm Springs Captions & Quotes
121 Hawaii Captions
Best Alaska Puns For Instagram Captions
1. I don’t know, but Alaska
2. Alaska Highway to Hell
3. Relax and get a glacial
4. This place is Totem-ly awesome
5. Come on baby, Northern Lights my fire
6. I can’t a-fjord a trip to Alaska right now
7. May the North be with you
8. We’ll be burning up like Northern Lights
Funny Alaska Puns For Instagram Captions
9. Lots of women wish they could say Iditarod.
10. Alaska, I love you snow much
11. We had a heli good time in Alaska.
12. Not sure if my mom knows I’m here, Alaska later
13. Alaska’s mountains are hill areas
14. How are you Bering being away from me?
Puns About Animals In Alaska
15. Moosing around in Alaska
16. I just can’t bear to be away from Alaska for too long
17. You simply moose visit Alaska!
18. Shake your Caribou-se
19. This place is otter-ly amazing.
20. A trip to Alaska is very a-moose-ing.
21. Good bison.
22. Whale, we’re having a great time!
23. Cheer up, dall face.
24. It definitely wasn’t a moose-take to come to Alaska
25. It’s not un-ewe-usual to see dall sheep in Alaska.
Puns About Cities In Alaska
26. There’s no place like Nome
27. Nome Sweet Nome
28. Did Juneau that you’re my hero?
29. Let’s play a game of Ketchikan.
30. I always feel Whittier in Alaska.
31. A visit to Alaska is a Homer run.
32. Fort Yukon have whatever you like.
33. If the Ninja Turtles moved to Alaska, they’d live in Seward.
34. Anchorage aweigh
35. Most Alaskans don’t keep their money in greedy banks, they keep it in Fairbanks.
36. Here we come a Wasilla-ing among the leaves so green.
Puns About Places in Alaska
37. This thing weighs a Tundra.
38. I’ll take an order of Chicken Nugget Falls
39. In Alaska they drink Mountain Dude
40. Denali ain’t just a river in Egypt
41. Are we having Funter Bay yet?
42. Always use Port Protection
43. Alaska is safe from invasion…Noatak!
Puns About Food In Alaska
44. Seafood in Alaska is the reel thing
45. I like big halibuts and I cannot lie.
46. We love coming here for the halibut.
47. It’s hard to be crabby when the food is so good
Funny Jokes About Alaska
48. It gets cold in Alaska during the winter. Juneau what do I mean?
49. What do you call an emotionally unstable animal who lives in Alaska and vacations in Antarctica? A bi-polar bear.
50. My mate went to Alaska and fell in love with both a male and female bear…He’s bi-polar..
51. If Mississippi gave Missouri her New Jersey, what would Delaware? I don’t know but Alaska.
52. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.
53. Did you hear about the Alaska native that didn’t like fish? Yeah, he just wasn’t inuit.
54. My roommate just told me he tried to walk to Russia from Alaska. He pulled up short because he couldn’t get his Bering Strait.
55. Why did the fisherman want to go fishing in Alaska? Just for the halibut.
Best Alaska Instagram Captions
56. Alaska is my state of mind.
57. Alaska: the last frontier.
58. Alaska is calling and I must go
59. Northern Lights and Alaskan nights
60. I left my heart in Alaska
61. Enjoying life one glacier at a time
62. Wild at heart in Alaska
63. I want a little bit of Alaska
64. From now on sweet dreams are made of fjords and hiking in Alaska
65. To the lover of wilderness, Alaska is one of the most wonderful places in the world.
Short Alaska Captions
66. Always Alaska
67. Checking out the Last Frontier State
68. Land of the Midnight Sun
69. Meanwhile, in Alaska
70. Alaska adventures
71. What a wonderful world!
72. Find me on Denali
73. Oh baby, it’s a big, wild world
74. Chasing the Northern Lights
Cute Alaska Captions For Instagram
75. Not every paradise is tropical
76. This was worth waking up early for
77. On a hunt for the Northern Lights
78. I’d rather be in Alaska
79. Meet you at the Glacier
80. On top of the world at Denali.
81. I hope I don’t bump into a grizzly
82. Outside looks like a real-life snow globe
83. Pretending to be Elsa in Alaska
84. Like Elsa said, the cold never bothered me anyway
Funny Alaska Captions For Inspiration
85. Alaska: Jeez, it’s Cold.
86. ‘Tis the season to be freezin’
87. Alaska: Come Freeze Your Butt Off!
88. Alaska hair, don’t care
89. No, mom, I haven’t been eaten by a bear yet
90. Size DOES matter.
91. Kiss me I’m from Alaska.
92. A bad day in Alaska is better than a good day anywhere else.
93. Did you really come to Alaska if you didn’t try a reindeer sausage?
Inspirational Alaska Captions
94. Living my best life in Alaska
95. Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Alaska
96. Lost in a dream in Alaska
97. Follow me to Alaska
98. The sun is my compass here in Alaska.
99. Alaska is my therapy.
100. I know exactly where my heart is: Alaska
101. Dreaming of Alaska.
102. I’m not the same since seeing Denali in the snow
103. Well, would you look at the Northern Lights…
104. In a world full of sunsets, be the Northern Lights
105. Get lost in the beauty of the Alaskan wilderness
Best Alaska Quotes For Instagram Captions
106. “Just try to be healthy and enjoy Alaska. That’s the best thing.” – Keith Morris
107. “This was one of the places people told me to go, it was one the big trips that you should see: Alaska.”- Jeff Goldblum
108. “Historically, Alaska is a place that has attracted those fed up with conventionality.” – Bill O’Reilly
109. “We grew up in Alaska and will rep The North Face all day long.”- John Gourley
110. “Alaska was the cure to the disease of my despair.” – Summer Lane
111. “In this area of Alaska where silence is the loudest sound.”- Lee Matthew Goldberg
112. “Alaska itself is an unusual state.”- Fareed Zakaria
113. “Nobody is accidentally in Alaska. The people who are in Alaska are there because they choose to be, so they’ve sort of got a real frontier ethic. The people are incredibly friendly, interesting, smart people.” – Marcus Sakey
114. “There is no middle ground, no safe place; not here, in the Great Alone.”- Kristin Hannah
115. “The tall cityscape that was Anchorage encroached on the wide skies. It was like a giant walking and uninhabited, unclaimed land.” – Suzy Davies
Inspiring Quotes About Alaska
116. “But at the time, I just saw Alaska up there. And it was big, just like I wanted to be.” – John Green
117. “I went to Alaska a while back and surfed the waves generated from a glacier calving and ever since then, I’ve never been afraid in the ocean.”- Garrett McNamara
118. “It’s not like Alaska isn’t wilderness – it mostly is. But most Alaskans don’t live in the wild. They live on the edge of the wild in towns with schools and cable TV and stores and dentists and roller rinks sometimes. It’s just like anyplace else, only with mountains and moose.”- Tom Bodett
119. “I consider myself a product of Alaska. The love and the debt that I feel to my home state, you always want your hometown to be the proudest of you.”- Jewel
120. “Despite everything, every piece of Alaska sang to me. I remembered every curve in the trails, every tree in the forest. It was familiar to me, comfortable. The more I thought about leaving it, the less I liked the idea. This was my home.”- Summer Lane
121. “Like any traveler, I’m always looking for those experiences that are almost unique to any place, and watching films around Alaska of the skies in winter made me want to taste those unworldly showers of light in person.”- Pico Iyer
122. “Alaska isn’t about who you were when you headed this way. It’s about who you become.” – Kristin Hannah
Meaningful Quotes About Alaska
123. “The light in Alaska in particular is so beautiful. So beautiful! Such incredible light.” – Sebastiao Salgado
124. “When I was 23, I climbed this mountain in Alaska called Devil’s Thumb alone. It was incredibly dangerous, and I did it because I thought that if I did something that hard and pulled it off, my life was gonna be transformed. And of course, nothing happened. But I get the search for purpose.”- Jon Krakauer
125. “A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location. I’m not one though who would attribute it to being man-made.”- Sarah Palin
126. “Kids in Alaska don’t know they’re growing up on the Last Frontier. It’s just what they see on the license plates, and it’s something tourists like to say a lot because they’ve never been around so many mountains and moose before.”- Tom Bodett
127. “In terms of wilderness preservation, Alaska is the last frontier. This time, given one great final chance, let us strive to do it right. Not in our generation, nor ever again, will we have a land and wildlife opportunity approaching the scope and importance of this one.”- Mo Udall
128. “America is looking for answers. She’s looking for a new direction; the world is looking for a light. That light can come from America’s great North Star; it can come from Alaska.”- Sarah Palin
Famous Alaska Quotes
129. “Yeah. If I were your age, startin’ fresh… Alaska. It’s the last frontier. Up there, you can be anything you want.” – El Camino
130. “To the lover of wilderness, Alaska is one of the most wonderful countries in the world.” – John Muir
131. “John Muir, the famous naturalist, wrote in his journal that you should never go to Alaska as a young man because you’ll never be satisfied with any other place as long as you live. And there’s a lot of truth to that.”- Tom Bodett
132. “Moose are the squirrels of Alaska.” – Tim Moon
133. “Alaska is our biggest, buggiest, boggiest state.” – Edward Abbey
134. “Two kinds of flocks come up to Alaska, Cora. People running to something and people running away from something. The second kind – you want to keep your eye out for them.” – Kristin Hannah
135. “For sheer majestic geography and sublime scale, nothing beats Alaska and the Yukon. For culture, Japan. And for all-around affection, Australia.”- Sam Abell
136. “Relegating grizzlies to Alaska is about like relegating happiness to heaven; one may never get there.”- Aldo Leopold
137. “There are two kinds of people in Alaska: those who were born here and those who come here to escape something. I wasn’t born here.”- Rachel Clement
Funny Alaska Quotes For Instagram Captions
138. “We have a great life here in Alaska, and we’re never going back to America again!” – Homer
139. “Does my Alaska look fat in this map?”- Mame McCutchin
140. “The Bermuda Triangle got tired of warm weather. It moved to Alaska. Now Santa Claus is missing.” – Steven Wright
141. “With the most powerful binoculars, I cannot see Alaska.”- Mikheil Saakashvili
142. “I’d read somewhere that nine out of ten adults in Alaska had a drinking problem. I could believe it. Snow, ice, sleet, wind, the dark night of the soul: what else were you supposed to do?”- T. C. Boyle
143. “Alaska’s like two thousand miles away from anywhere cultured. No offense, Canada.”- Meagan Macvie
144. “I’m going to Alaska. Moose Blood. Crazy stuff! Blows your head off.”- Bee Movie
145. “He should buy that dame a one-way ticket to Alaska.”- The Strip
146. “I’m about to do my second Bikram yoga class in Anchorage, Alaska. It’s the only way to stay warm. I’ve got to get into shape. I’ve been eating nothing but fish and chips.”- Emily Blunt
147. “Whenever I leave home to film, my wife Marina gets terrified that I’m going to come back having bought a tiny plot of land in rural Alaska.”- Ben Fogle
Quotes About Alaska By People Who Love The State
148. “I’m not someone who can lie on a beach and do nothing. I am not sure what you are supposed to do, so I get bored. I prefer to have a purpose, such as going to Alaska to see orca whales.”- Miranda Richardson
149. “It’s from an Aleut word, Alyeska. It means ‘that which the sea breaks against,’ and I love that.”- John Green
150. “Tom Kizzia hasn’t just observed and written about Alaska for three-plus decades, he’s lived it. Pilgrim’s Wilderness is a story that needed to be told by the only man who could tell it.”- Tom Bodett
151. “I went to Alaska as a young man just looking for adventure. And like so many of us in the ’70s, we found it.” – Tom Bodett
152. “Each evening the night swallowed the sun and gave the raven the sun’s energy. He stored this power in his wings, tinged with the blue of Alaskan skies.”- Suzy Davies
153. “Alaska’s forests are the most welcoming I know. There are no ticks, no snakes, no poison ivy in Alaska.”- Charles Kuralt
154. “I’ve been under the spell of the North ever since my childhood in Alaska. More and more, I’ve been returning to Alaska, and sometimes my adventures inspire a story.”- Will Hobbs
Alaska Captions, Puns & Quotes Summary
I hope you got lots of inspiration and ideas from these Alaska Instagram captions, quotes and puns and were able to find the perfect one to go with your photos! Whether it’s a famous quote, a funny pun or short caption, you’ll find one perfect for your Alaska photo!
Do you know any other famous quotes or captions about Alaska? Feel free to leave them in the comments below if so!
Travel quotes inspire us all right? If you are looking for some more inspirational quotes check these out:
Best Sunset Captions & Quotes For Instagram
75 Best Inspirational Travel Adventure Quotes
550 Captions About Traveling