Looking for some great captions, quotes or puns about Banff National Park to go with your Instagram photos?
Located in Alberta, Banff National Park is an absolutely stunning part of Canada with its beautiful scenery, turquoise glacier lakes, impressive mountains, wildlife spotting, hot springs and endless hiking and nature trails. The scenery here is simply incredible and is truly some of the most breathtaking on the globe.
Here are all my favourite captions, puns and quotes about Banff – just pick the one that will go perfectly with your pictures!
If you’re heading to Banff, you’re there right now, or you’re just wanderlusting and looking for some inspiration, you’ll find 137 short captions, meaningful quotes, funny captions, inspiring captions, puns as well as one-liners for your Banff Instagram pictures right here!
Looking for more quotes and captions about Canada? Check out:
1. “I guess the most beautiful sound in the Canadian Rockies is just silence.” -Eddie Hunter
2. “In Banff, the mountains are really close to your head…” -Jan Peacock
3. “Situated a mile high in the Canadian Rockies, Banff Springs is one of the most spectacular golf course settings in the world” – Chris Santella
4. “The great Rocky Mountains, softly shaded in gray, were submerged in a sea of fluffy white clouds, feathery wisps enveloping the peaks like a kingdom of the air.” – Gina Marinello-Sweeney
5. “We spent June and July in the Rockies, growing stronger, feeling feral in the untamed range of mountains.” – Aspen Matis
Cute Banff Captions For Instagram
6. Go where you feel most alive. For me that’s Banff National Park.
7. My sense of direction leads me one way: to Banff
8. I want someone to look at me the way I look at the views in Banff
9. Finding my zen at these hot springs
10. These gondolas are a bit different to the ones in Venice!
11. Banff, eh?
Best Banff Puns
12. And just like that BANFF!
13. Race to Banff? Alberta there!
14. Banff of brothers.
15. Buh BANFF.
16. I’m a fan of Banff. I’m a fanff.
17. Banff makes me feel very (fro)zen.
18. I saw a bear and ranff.
19. This Canadian sun’s making me a little tanff.
20. They won’t let me go back home. I guess you could say I was ban-ffed.
21. My love of hiking may be Rocky, but my love for Banff is unwavering.
Read more: 550 Travelling Captions & Quotes
Funny Banff Puns For Instagram
22. Banff National Park Rockies my world.
23. I ski-ly love Banff.
24. Putting the ban in Banff.
25. I’m lovin’ Banff a tundra.
26. Hot spring-ing into action
27. Having a water-ful time at the Banff hot springs
28. You don’t like the outdoors? Unbe-leaf-able
29. I guess you could say I have a tundra of Banff photos to post.
30. Van life? More like vanff life.
31. Me and my manff.
Lake Puns Banff Captions
32. Banff has a very lake-able personality.
33. Wanna hear a lake pun? I a-shore you it’s good.
34. Having a boat load of fun in Banff.
35. I’m very pond of Banff National Park.
36. I’ve aqua-ired a love for glacier water in Banff.
37. Banff, how canoe be so beautiful?
38. Canoe tell me which way Banff is?
39. Canoe not?
40. My love for this glacier lake is un-wave-ring.
41. Aboat to have a fabulous week in Banff.
42. She asked if I knew what made Banff so colorful. I said I had no blue.
43. The only kind of blues I want to be given.
44. Banff really blue me away.
45. This place is giving me the blues.
Snow Puns Banff Captions
46. Snow one loves Banff more than me.
47. Up to snow good in Banff
48. Having snow much fun in Banff.
49. Enjoying life in the snow lane
50. Snow and steady.
Mountain Puns Banff Captions
51. Alberta can’t beat me to the top of the mountain
52. This mountain view really peaked my interest.
53. I have a really funny mountain joke. Seriously, it’s hill-areas.
54. I’ve hit my peak at Banff National Park.
55. See this mountain? Let’s go climate!
56. The Canadian Rocky Mountains aren’t funny, they’re hill-areas
57. These mountains are turning me into a valley girl.
58. To summit all up, this trip has been amazing.
Read more: 75 Inspirational Travel Adventure Quotes
Banff Instagram Spots
Banff National Park has some really famous stunning lakes that make for the perfect Instagram spots. The most popular ones are Lake Louise, Moraine Lake and Peyto Lake.
These specific captions below will go great with your vacation photos on Instagram.
Lake Louise Captions For Instagram
59. If you need me, I’ll be at Lake Louise… PS. don’t need me
60. Lake Louise is so beautiful… It’s really not fair-mont.
61. Louise, I lake you a lot.
62. Lake Louise has taken a piste of my heart
63. I guess you could say Lake Louise really blue me away.
64. Jeez Louise.
65. I bet Louise has a very lake-able personality.
66. Confession: I love Louise.
67. Turquoise Louise.
68. Lake Love-uise.
69. Lake Louise, how canoe be so beautiful?
Moraine Lake Instagram Captions
70. I wish we had More(aine) days here in Banff.
71. I guess you could say Moraine Lake gave me the blues.
72. Moraine-y days.
73. Praying for No-raine.
Peyto Lake Instagram Captions
74. Friends at Peyto Lake? Call it Mate-o Lake.
75. I would pey-to stay here forever.
76. Peyto Lake really blue my mind.
77. Pey day.
Funny Canada Captions & Canada Puns
78. Canada is the best, isn’t it Trudeau?
80. I always beleaf in you, Canada.
81. Canada, eh?
82. Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s maple leaves.
83. Chilling with my birches.
Winter In Canada Quotes
84. What are the 2 seasons in Canada? WINTER AND JULY!
85. “I came from Canada, where it’s freezing cold for seven months out of the year.“ – Rachelle Lefevre
86. “Real Canada is where people wear sweaters for survival, not style.” – Mark Leiren-Young
87. “Canada is not a country for the cold of the heart or the cold of feet.“ – Pierre Trudeau
88. “Canada’s climate is nine months winter and three months late in the fall.” – Evan Esar
Canada Quotes For Instagram
89. “Canada is always the haven of safety, the place people want to escape to.” – Jenifer Mohammed
90. “Canada has always been there to help people who need it.” – Justin Trudeau
91. “It is wonderful to feel the grandness of Canada in the raw.” – Emily Carr
92. “Canada is a great country, one of the hopes of the world.” – Jack Layton
93. “I take tips from Canada on a lot of things.” – Barack Obama
94. “I believe the world needs more Canada.” – Bono
95. “When I’m in Canada, I feel this is what the world should be like.” – Jane Fonda
96. “Canada is one of the most impressive countries in the world.” – Barack Obama
97. “I think Canada has a great story, and I’m glad to tell it.” – Justin Trudeau
98. “My dream is for people around the world to look up and to see Canada like a little jewel sitting at the top of the continent.” – Tommy Douglas
99. “For a small population, Canada has always had a very strong and vibrant style.” – Coco Rocha
100. “Canada is a broad land – broad in mind, broad in spirit, and broad in physical expanse.” – Harry S. Truman
101. “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity.” – Marshall McLuhan
102. “Canada is not the party. It’s the apartment above the party.” ― Craig Ferguson
103. “Canada is free and freedom is its nationality.” – Wilfrid Laurier
104. “I love Canada. It makes a nice hat for America.” – Ryan Reynolds
105. Canada’s the best country in the world.” – Justin Bieber
Canada Mountain & Lake Quotes For Instagram Captions
106. “Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.” – Barry Finlay
107. “Hiking and happiness go hand in hand or foot in boot.” – Diane Spicer
108. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
109. “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
110. “A little tranquil lake is more significant to my life than any big city in the world” – Munia Khan
111. “Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
112. “Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
113. “Find a calm lake and wait for the twilight in silence! There, existence will visit you with all its magnificence!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
114. “A lake is a landscape’s most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth’s eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.” – Henry David Thoreau
115. “The climb speaks to our character, but the view, I think, to our souls.” – Lori Lansens
Short Banff National Park Captions
116. Canada: The world’s best kept secret.
117. Hiking and happiness go hand in hand
118. All I need is the outdoors
119. Who knew getting lost could be so fun?
120. Watch out for trees
121. See you on the mountain
122. Meet me at the lake
123. Mountain breeze and tall trees
124. The world is ours to explore
125. Go with the flow
126. Take a dip
127. Do not disturb
128. The world is quiet here
129. Sky above, earth below
130. Too much fresh air is not a thing
131. …and relax
132. Pack lighter, go further
133. Life’s a climb but the view is great
134. I’m not lost. I’m exploring
Mountain Captions For Banff National Park
135. The view up here is breathtaking, and I know it’s all downhill from here
136. Who can jump higher than the tallest mountain? Everyone. Mountains can’t jump.
137. She thought the view was pretty, but I thought she was prettier.
Banff Quotes & Captions For Instagram Summary
I hope you enjoyed these captions and quotes about Banff National Park and got lots of inspiration and ideas and able to find the perfect one to go with your travel photos!
Whether it’s a famous quote, a funny pun or one of the short captions, I hope you’ll find one perfect for your Banff Instagram photos!