Looking for the best beach quotes or captions for your Instagram photos?
Perhaps you’ve just got back from a beach holiday at Australia’s famous Bondi Beach, or you spent time in Fiji snorkelling along the beach, maybe you spent your honeymoon on the Mauritius beaches sipping cocktails, you’ve been staying in a beach hut in Oman or simply you just love taking your dog to the beach for morning walks!
Whatever your reason for heading to the beach, you’re probably going to be taking some photos!
When it comes to uploading your pictures to social media however, it can sometimes be hard trying to come up with a caption that will do your beautiful beach photo justice!
This article gives you the 310 best beach captions, quotes and puns for Instagram so all you have to do is choose one you like, copy and paste and get on with enjoying the beach life!
Even if you haven’t got back from a recent beach vacation, this article is great for getting some inspiration about travel to dream about your next holiday!
You’ll find romantic beach quotes, funny beach captions, short punchy beach captions and puns, as well as deep meaningful quotes, powerful inspirational captions, and captions about living by the beach.
You’ll even find specific captions about popular beach destinations such as Tulum, Malibu Beach and California Beaches!
You might also like:
Best Beach Quotes For Instagram
1. “It was love at first sight the day I met the beach.” — Unknown
2. “You can shake the sand from your shoes but it never leaves your soul.” — Unknown
3. “Because everyday should feel like a day at the beach.” — Unknown
4. “Sea more of the world, one beach at a time.” — Unknown
5. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are sandy.” — Unknown
6. “Dreams are made of sand and sunsets.” — Unknown
7. “A cloudy day at the beach is still a day at the beach.” — Unknown
Best Beach Captions For Instagram
8. B.E.A.C.H.: Best Escape Anyone Can Have.
9. Every day should be a beach day.
10. The beach is always a good idea.
11. Time wasted at the beach is time well spent.
12. I followed my heart and it led me to the beach.
13. Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.
14. How to have a beach body: 1. Have a body. 2. Go to the beach.
Wathumba Creek Beach on Fraser Island, Australia.
Image by Dronecean
Short Beach Quotes For Instagram
15. “If life is a journey, the beach is my destination.” — Unknown
16. “A day at the beach restores the soul.” — Unknown
17. “Always keep a little beach day in your heart.” — Unknown
18. “If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.” — Unknown
19. “Feeling stressed? There’s a beach for that.” – Unknown
20. “Let the waves hit your feet, let the sand be your seat.” — Unknown
21. “A walk on the beach is worth a thousand words.” — Unknown
Short Beach Captions For Instagram
22. Beach mode: activated.
23. Eat, sleep, beach, repeat.
24. Sandy toes, sunkissed nose.
25. Life’s a wave. Catch it.
26. Life is just better barefoot.
27. Live life in a bikini.
28. You, me, and the sea.
29. Ocean air, salty hair.
30. Happiness comes in waves.
31. Sky above, sand below, peace within.
32. Life is better at the beach.
33. Salt in the air. Sand in my hair.
Venice Beach, Los Angeles
Fun Beach Quotes For Instagram
34. “Give me coffee to change the things I can, and the beach to accept the things I can’t.” – Unknown
35. “I’m a beachoholic. I admit to being powerless over my flip flops; the warm sun on my skin, the cool wind in my hair, the sound of crashing waves & the umbrella thingy in my glass.” – Unknown
36. “Disclaimer: The beach may cause extreme relaxation, changes in skin color, changes in state of mind, steady breathing, lower blood pressure, and in most cases it will cause addiction.”
37. “When two roads diverge… take the one that leads to the beach.” — Hannah Mckinnon
38. “The best 7 doctors: 1. Sunshine 2. Salty air 3. Ocean water 4. Gentle breeze 5. Warm weather 6. Sandy beach 7. Rest” — Unknown
Fun Beach Captions For Instagram
39. Keep Calm and Beach On.
40. You can never have too much beach.
41. Who needs snowflakes when you have seashells.
42. I believe I want to increase my salt intake.
43. Life is a beach, I’m just playing in the sand.
44. Wild, barefoot & free.
45. Wild and free, just like the sea.
46. If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes.
47. Born to lie on a beach…or a floatie. That’ll work.
48. Currently pretending I’m at the beach.
49. Saltwater cures all wounds.
Dreamtime Beach in Fingal Head, Australia
Funny Beach Quotes For Instagram
50. “Your only worry should be if the tide is going to reach your chair.” — Unknown
51. “The beach — the only place where salt lowers your blood pressure.” — Unknown
52. “You never know how many friends you have until you rent a house on the beach.” — Unknown
53. “When life gives you lemons, squeeze one in your hair and go surf.” — Unknown
54. “If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it.” — Jimmy Buffett
Funny Beach Captions For Instagram
55. It doesn’t matter where you go in life as long as you go to the beach.
56. I wasn’t born at the beach, but I got here as fast as I could.
57. Sometimes I think all I really need in life is my beach bag.
58. I googled my symptoms… turned out I just needed to go to the beach.
59. Life is better in sandals, and that’s one opinion I’ll never flip-flop on.
60. Stop asking me if I want to build a snowman. I want to wear flip flops on a beach with a drink in my hand. Ask me if I want to do that.
61. “I wish all this sand was snow,” said nobody, ever.
62. I’m going to change the world, but today I’ll just be a mermaid.
63. Advice from a Mermaid: Beauty comes from within. Sea treasures in simple things. Take time to shellebrate. Share life’s joyful song. Make a wish upon a starfish. Let your conchience guide you. Don’t turn tail and hide. Believe in magic!
Tunnel Beach in Dunedin, NZ
Beach Puns For Instagram
64. Sun-kissed sun of a beach!
65. Beach, don’t kill my vibe.
66. Beach, please.
67. Life’s a beach. Find your wave.
68. No one likes a shady beach.
69. That crazy little sun of a beach.
70. This is my resting beach face.
71. 99 problems but a beach ain’t one!
72. Hola beaches.
73. Don’t worry, beach happy.
74. Do whatever floats your board.
75. You used to call me on my shell phone.
76. Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a clam.
77. If you need me, call me on my shell.
78. I used to search for shellfish at the beach, until one day when I pulled a mussel.
79. Shell yeah!
80. Tropic like it’s hot.
81. I’m multi-slacking today.
82. Seas the day!
83. You could say I’ve been a little…nautical.
84. We’re having a whale of a time. Fish you were here!
Lighthouse Beach in Port Macquarie, Australia
Cute Beach Quotes For Instagram
85. “They say home is where the heart is. For most people, that consists of four walls and a welcome mat. But for me, it’s the ocean.” — Unknown
86. “Beach sand, perfect tans. Day walks, night talks. Sleepless nights, pillow fights & spending every day with those who matter most.” — Unknown
87. “The sand may brush off. The salt may wash away. The tans may fade. But the memories will last forever.” — Unknown
88. “Welcome to the beach. No watches. No worries. No clock. No cares. No deadlines. No drama.” – Unknown
89. “The memories made at the beach last for a lifetime.” — Unknown
90. “In high tide or in low tide, I’ll always be by your side.” — Unknown
Cute Beach Captions For Instagram
91. Life is better in flip flops.
92. High tides, good vibes.
93. Sunshine, sand, and surf on my mind.
94. Cheers to beach hair, tan skin, flip flops, and sandy toes.
95. Bare feet & salty hair.
96. The beach is calling and I must go.
97. The only BS I need in my life is: Beach and Sunshine.
98. I’m a better person when I’m tan.
99. When nothing is going right, surf a left.
100. Beach hair, don’t care.
101. Tropical state of mind.
Secluded beach in Yasawa Islands, Fiji
Beautiful Beach Quotes For Instagram
102. “Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end, it is always beautiful.” — Unknown
103. “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” — Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
104. “The tide recedes, but leaves behind bright seashells on the sand. The sun goes down, but gentle warmth still lingers on the land. The music stops, yet echoes on in sweet, soulful refrains. For every joy that passes, something beautiful remains.” — Unknown
105. “Life is an ocean that brings to your shore countless things. It is beyond our control what lies in front of us, but with it we must build sandcastles. Sandcastles sometimes break, no matter the perceived strength of its foundations. But no two sandcastles would have been the same and that alone gives meaning to the act of building it. The same has been my experience with friendships. When the tide rises higher, the harder it hits the sandcastles, even the ones that proved to survive longer than others. I don’t weep over sandcastles anymore, I just watch the tides.” — Uma Sreekanth
106. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” — William Goldman – The Princess Bride
Beautiful Beach Captions For Instagram
107. Sun, sand, the sea, and me.
108. I’ve got beach sand stuck in my soul.
109. There’s no place like home — except for the beach.
110. You had me at aloha.
111. Sunshine state of mind.
112. Make a wish upon a starfish.
113. Mermaid kisses & starfish wishes.
Beach Palm Tree Captions
114. Palm trees, ocean breeze.
115. Find me under the palms.
116. I’m all about palm trees and 80 degrees.
117. Keep Palm and Carry On.
118. I’m coconuts for you.
119. The palm tree saw its shadow… Who’s ready for summer?
120. Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair. That endless summer, take me there.
Happy Beach Quotes For Instagram
121. “Happiness is the sand between our toes, and the sunburn on our nose.” — Unknown
122. “A simple life is good with me. I don’t need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I’m happy.” — Yanni
123. “The sound of the surf on the shore makes my heart smile.” — Unknown
124. “A little sand between your toes always takes away your woes.” — Unknown
125. “To escape and sit quietly on the beach — that’s my idea of paradise.” — Emilia Wickstead
Happy Beach Captions For Instagram
126. Happiness is a quick walk along the beach.
127. I am happy anywhere I can see the ocean.
128. My feeling about the beach is quite simple. I just love the beach.
129. The beach: as close to heaven as you can get.
130. Girls just wanna have sun.
131. Good times & tan lines.
132. Beach days = best days
133. A pineapple a day keeps the worries away.
You’ll find more smiling captions & quotes here.
Motivational Beach Quotes For Instagram
134. “Individually we are one drop. Together we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
135. “You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean.” — Mitch Albom
136. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” — Rumi
137. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” — Jon Kabat-Zan
138. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” — Christopher Columbus
Inspirational Beach Quotes For Instagram
139. “Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water set your soul free.” — Christy Ann Martine
140. “A day at the beach is never lost time. When the warm grains of sand touch our hearts, we know we’re in the right place.” — Unknown
141. “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it’s always ourselves we find in the sea.”
142. “When anxious, uneasy, and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea, and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds, cleanses me with its noise, and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
143. “We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something.” — Mother Teresa
Fiji Beachouse Beach, Coral Coast Fiji
At The Beach Quotes For Instagram
144. “At the beach, life is different. A day moves not from hour to hour but leaps from mood to moment. We go with the currents, plan around the tides, follow the sun. We measure happiness by nothing we can hold, nothing we can catch. Everywhere, life is jumping and elusive and momentously momentary.” — Sandy Gingras
145. “What I want in a good beach read is sunshine, drama, easy-reading, and transportation to another world and other people’s problems.” — Jane Green
146. “To rise at daybreak and feel the sunshine as it warms my skin, the soothing sounds of waves as they kiss the shore and sand between my toes: a gentle reminder that life is good.” — Melanie Rogers Jimenez
147. “Once your feet have touched the warm sun-drenched sand of the seashore, you will never ever be the same.” — Unknown
148. “I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within — in front of the sea.” — Rafael Nadal
You’ll find more sky captions & quotes here.
At The Beach Captions
149. The answer may not be at the beach. But shouldn’t we at least check?
150. Good vibes happen on the tide.
151. The older I get, the more I want to be at the beach.
152. You can find me where the sand meets the water.
Beautiful beaches on Rottnest Island, Western Australia
Summer At The Beach Quotes For Instagram
153. “Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, enjoying the scenery, having fun with family and friends. ” — Brian Wilson
154. “The older I get, the more I just want to follow the ocean and summer.” — Unknown
155. “I am such a summer person. Just give me a quiet spot with a breathtaking view, a cool drink in my hand, a warm sea breeze on my skin, and the soothing sounds of waves crashing and I will be in all my glory.” — Unknown
156. “Her soul belongs to summertime; graceful footsteps on warm sands. A heart that leaps in ocean waves; sea salt memory in her hands.” — Angie Welland-Crosby
You’ll find more sun kissed quotes & captions here.
Summer At The Beach Captions
157. Summer. Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.
158. Friends, sun, sand, and sea. That sounds like a summer to me.
159. I thrive on sunshine and saltwater.
160. I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this.
161. Summer goal: Become a mermaid.
You’ll find more sunshine captions & quotes here!
Sunset At The Beach Quotes For Instagram
162. “To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.”
163. “One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure is that your trips to the beach never end.” — Jasleen Kaur Gumber
164. “The water was glassy and calm, still candy-colored in the afterglow of sunset.” — S. King
165. “Come walk with me along the beach, where sunsets seem within reach. We’ll search for treasures in the sand, as we walk hand in hand.” — Unknown
166. “The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.” — Pamela Johnson
Sunset At The Beach Captions
167. Sunset beers, beach-side cheers & dreamy days.
168. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them lead to magical sunsets at the beach.
169. There is nothing more magical than a sunset at the beach.
170. Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.
171. Love is a long walk on the beach at sunset hand in hand, leaving footprints in the sand.
You’ll find more sunset quotes & captions here!
Cycling along Main Beach in Byron Bay, Australia
Beach Life Quotes For Instagram
172. “My life is like a stroll on the beach… as near to the edge as I can go.” — Henry David Thoreau
173. “Like a sandcastle, all is temporary. Build it, tend it, enjoy it. And when the time comes, let it go.” — Jack Kornfield
174. “When a person dissolves into sand, maybe he leaves a little life behind. The life, out of which, we create our sandcastles.” — Pehal
175. “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” — Rabindranath Tagore
176. “None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.” — Jane Austen
177. “The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.” – Unknown
178. “After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world.” — Pam Shaw
Beach Life Captions
179. If you’re lucky enough to live by the sea, you’re lucky enough.
180. Life takes you down many paths, but my favorite ones lead to the beach.
181. A rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day at the office.
182. Gone to the beach. Be back never.
183. Namast’ay at the beach.
The famous rope swing at Dalawella Beach, Sri Lanka
Quotes About Living At The Beach For Instagram
184. “I just wanna live on the beach. Walk it at night and then fall asleep with the windows open and listen to the waves crash.” — Unknown
185. “On the beach, you can live in bliss.” — Dennis Wilson
186. “I hope someday I’ll wake up to see that I live on the beach.” — Unknown
187. “I want to live by the sea. Laughter, beauty, surfing & to be carefree.” — Unknown
188. “One learns first of all in beach living the art of shredding; how little one can get along with, not how much.” — Anne Morrow Lindbergh
189. “A day at the beach… It can feel like all our cares are an ocean away… Sun on our shoulders, feet in the sand, cool beverage in hand. The waves roll in, our thoughts roll out, and all is right with the world again.” — Unknown
Sunrise at Bondi Beach, Australia
Walking on the Beach Quotes
190. “Some people see more in a walk on the beach than others see in a trip around the world.” – Unknown
191. “I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach.” — Rosamund Pike
192. “A beach walk is for stretching your legs and your mind, for looking at life with newfound eyes.” — Sandy Gingras
193. “Walking along the shore with the sunshine on my face is every bit as wonderful as a warm embrace.” — Unknown
194. “When you walk on the beach at night, you can say things you can’t say in real life.” — J. Han
195. “When I walk down the beach and smell the saltwater, hear the waves crashing against the shoreline, and feel the granular sand under my feet, I can’t help but realize why I’m here on this green earth.” — Wendy Joubert
196. “I like long walks along the beach but when it’s with you, it’s the only place I want to be.” – Unknown
197. “No words can express the depth of her contentment as she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, they create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breezes kiss her sun-bronzed skin, and she wanders… Could there ever be a greater destiny than to be born with a love for the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home.” — Suzy Toronto
Walking On The Beach Captions
198. There’s nothing that a walk on the beach can’t cure.
199. Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach.
200. Rise and shine, it’s beach walkin’ time!
201. Walking on the beach is my favorite exercise.
Tamarama Beach, along the famous Bondi to Bronte Walk in Sydney, Australia
Image by Dronecean
Quotes About Relaxing At The Beach
202. “I just want to sit on the beach, let the sun hit my face and forget about absolutely everything.” — Unknown
203. “And to the ocean I go. To lose my mind and find my soul.” — Unknown
204. “Heaven seems a little closer when you’re sitting by the ocean.” — Unknown
205. “Smell the sea, and feel the sky, let your soul and spirits fly.” — Van Morrison
206. “It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy — Beach Therapy.” — Amy Dykens
207. “I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought.” — Hellen Keller
Captions About Relaxing At The Beach
208. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
209. Beach more. Worry less.
210. The beach is not always a place, sometimes it’s a feeling.
211. All you need is a good dose of vitamin sea.
212. Sometimes the only therapy you need is a beach and some friends.
Coogee Beach in NSW Australia
Image by Dronecean
At The Beach With Friends Quotes
213. “There’s nothing better than best friends, unless it’s hanging out with your best friends at the beach.” — Unknown
214. “Life by the water is always better, especially with a few best friends in tow.” — Unknown
215. “Be grateful for good friends, hot sun & clear water.” — Unknown
216. “Sometimes, you just need to walk on the beach with a friend.” — Unknown
217. “Beach girls now, beach girls tomorrow, beach girls till the end of time.” — Luanne Rice
218. “I still love things that you don’t even need to pay for. Going to the beach and being around five of your friends and having a good time means so much more than going out and spending hundreds of dollars.” — Maria Sharapova
219. “Some of life’s most treasured memories are made in flip flops.” — Unknown
At The Beach With Friends Captions
220. The best days at the beach are shared with a friend.
221. Friends don’t let friends beach alone.
222. Just a beach girl who loves the salty air & wind in my hair… camera in hand & toes in the sand.
223. Some girls are just born with the beach in their souls.
224. Just a beachy kinda girl.
225. We’re BFFs — beach friends forever.
226. I’m a toes-in-the-sand kinda girl.
Rose Bay Beach in Sydney Australia
Love Beach Quotes
227. “When you’re in love, the world is brighter. Sunnier. The air smells flowerier, and your hair is silkier, and suddenly you find yourself smiling at babies and strangers and old couples walking down the beach holding hands.” — Jess Rothenberg
228. “Like a shell upon a beach, just another pretty piece, I was difficult to see, but you picked me.”
229. “Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” — Michelle Held
230. “I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach, our toes in the sand. I can see us on the countryside, sittin’ on the grass laying side by side.” — Justin Timberlake – “My Love”
231. “I love you more than there are grains of sand on the beach, fish in the sea, and waves in the ocean.” — Unknown
Love Beach Captions
232. The sands of time will never wash away the love that I have for you.
233. I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous.
234. Love you to the beach and back.
235. I have salt in my veins and sand in my heart.
236. You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
237. Beach therapy should be covered by health insurance.
Brighton Beach in Melbourne Australia
Drinking Cocktails At The Beach Quotes
238. “Give a girl a margarita, put her on the beach. Smiles and paradise are now within reach.” — Spencer Antle, Island Company
239. “Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of the beach and wine and everything is fine.” – Unknown
240. “Right now I should be where it’s warm, with a cocktail, and shoes are not required.” – Unknown
Powerful Beach Quotes
241. “Sometimes in the waves of change we find our true direction.” — Unknown
242. “To sit in silence at the shore, watch the waves and hear the surf, is to appreciate the very breath and heartbeat of the earth.” — Doe Zantamata
243. “I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck. I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul.” – Unknown
244. “It’s impossible to walk on the beach without making an imprint in the sand and taking some of it with us. Life is very much the same. If we noticed this we might be more aware of our actions and words.” — Unknown
245. “The beach to me is a sacred zone between the earth and the sea, one of those in-between places where transitions can be experienced — where endings can be mourned and beginnings birthed.” — Joan Anderson
246. “My thoughts toward you are as countless as the sands on the seashore.” — Psalm 139:17-18
Points Beach in Dubai
Deep Beach Quotes
247. “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.” — Jill Davis
248. “There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it is sent away.” — Sarah Kay
249. “Holding your hands, walking on the beach, in my mind it was fantasy, in my heart it was a destiny.” — Unknown
250. “Walking beside the beach, hands held tight, love had a million lessons to teach, in that serene moonlit night.” — Hart
251. “The voice of the sea speaks to the soul.” — Kate Chopin
252. “For her, the ocean was more than a dream, it was a place she needed to visit to find herself. And when she returned to the city, you could see the sun in her eyes, the wind in her hair, and taste the infinite salt on her lips.” — Jose Chaves
253. “A seashell is never empty. It is filled with many things. It holds the sounds of crashing waves and songs that mermaids sing.” — Unknown
Deep Beach Captions
254. He held her like a seashell and listened to her heart.
255. Dream higher than the sky and deeper than the ocean.
256. If you want to know how much I love you, count all the waves in the sea.
257. God so loved the world, he gave us the beach.
Beach Ocean Quotes
258. “Time is like the ocean, you can only hold a little in your hands.” — Unknown
259. “Every time I slip into the ocean it’s like going home.” — Sylvia Earle
260. “The ocean is everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free.” — Unknown
261. “The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul.”
262. “If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both saltwater mixed with air.” — N. Waheed
263. “Advice from the Ocean: Be shore of yourself. Come out of your shell. Take time to coast. Avoid pier pressure. Sea life’s beauty. Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.” — Unknown
Beach Ocean Captions
264. The smell of the ocean never gets old.
265. My favorite color is the ocean.
266. The ocean’s roar is music to the soul.
267. Can anything beat a sun-kissed ocean?
268. I’m a true oceanholic.
269. Dear Ocean, thank you for making us feel tiny, salty, humble, and inspired, all at once.
Camels on the beach in Salalah, Oman
Dreamy Beach Quotes
270. “We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.” — Jill Davis
271. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
272. “May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.” — Unknown
273. “Some days ya just wanna put on some sparkly fins… and go live under the flippin’ sea!” – Unknown
274. “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – J. Cousteau
275. “The beautiful affair of the sun, sky, and the sea brings a perfect moment of love, peace, and joy.” — Unknown
Dreamy Beach Captions
276. Meet me where the sky touches the sea.
277. The beach: if I am not on it, near it, or looking at it… I’m dreaming about it.
278. Star light, star bright, I wish I was on the beach tonight.
279. Dream are made of sun, sand, and the ocean.
Beach shell time in Fiji
Quotes About Missing the Beach
280. “I miss the beach, the peace it brings you. I love the sound and smell of the sea.” – Unknown
281. “I miss the salty air, the breeze in my hair, and the place where I just don’t care.” — Unknown
282. “My soul is full of longing for the secret of the sea, and the heart of the great ocean sends a thrilling pulse through me.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
283. “Beachitude: (n.) When you start to feel grumpy because you miss the beach.” – Unknown
Captions About Missing The Beach
284. Dear beach, I think about you all the time…
285. I miss being on beach vacation and never knowing what day of the week it is.
286. I am missing the beach, and I am sure the beach is missing me.
287. My body is here but my heart is at the beach.
Beautiful beaches in Sardinia
Miami Beach Captions
288. Take me to Miami Beach
289. When in Miami, go to the beach!
290. Miami, the city of dreams and beaches
291. Miami, where the music meets the ocean
292. There’s no place like South Beach
293. South Beach, bringin the heat
294. Making waves in Miami
295. Twilight + Beach = Perfection.
296. Sun kissing ocean. Beach touching bum.
Check out more Miami Beach Captions and Quotes.
Tulum Beach Captions
297. Tulum beach bum
298. Life’s a beach in Tulum
299. Sun, sand and a drink in my hand
300. The beach fixes everything
301. Beaching until further notice.
302. Beach days and jungle nights.
Check out more Tulum captions & quotes!
California Beach Captions
303. Beach please, I’m from California
304. Life’s a beach in California
305. California has my heart
306. Life is a beach – and I’m loving it!
307. I left my heart in California
308. California is where my heart is
309. My heart belongs in California
310. Listen to your heart even if it takes you all the way to California
Check out more California captions & quotes.
Beach Quotes & Captions For Instagram Summary
I hope you enjoyed these beach captions and quotes and got lots of inspiration and ideas from them!
Whether you preferred the funny or moving quotes, the short captions or beach puns, there is a great selection here so hopefully you were able to find the perfect one to go with your Instagram beach photos, or get some inspiration for an upcoming beach trip!
If you do know any more beach quotes or captions – let me know in the comments below as I love hearing from you all!
More Travel Quotes You Might Like: