In this article you will find all the best quotes and captions about New York’s Brooklyn Bridge to go with your Instagram pictures! Brooklyn Bridge is not only one of the most Instagrammable places in New York, but it is also one of the most iconic landmarks in New York and one of the most photographed bridges in the world! You can get lots of stunning photographs of Brooklyn Bridge from many different angles, so it’s only right you have the perfect quote or caption to go along with your photo!
If you’ve been to Brooklyn Bridge, are heading there soon, or are just looking for some inspirational travel quotes, you’ll find 210 famous quotes, inspiring captions, short captions and funny puns about Brooklyn Bridge here that will inspire you and fit perfectly with your Instagram pictures! Plus if you want more quotes and captions about New York in general you’ll find lots more New York Captions here!
Looking for Instagram captions for other places in America? Check out these articles:
Best Brooklyn Bridge Quotes For Instagram
1. “Everyone should walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I did it three days in a row because it was one of the most exhilarating experiences I’ve ever had. The view is breathtaking.”– Seann William Scott
2. “You’ll miss her most when you roam, ’cause you’ll think of her and think of home, the good old Brooklyn Bridge.”– Frank Sinatra
3. “I remember perfectly my first trip to New York, when I was on the bridge between Brooklyn and Manhattan, when I saw the skyscrapers. It was like an incredible dream.”– Diego Della Valle
4. “Spring and fall in New York are the best seasons here to get out and about. I like the little park in Dumbo between the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridge. I like Prospect Park.” – Paul Dano
5. “I would rather be the man who bought the Brooklyn Bridge than the man who sold it.”– Will Rogers
Short Brooklyn Bridge Quotes for Instagram
6. “The Brooklyn Bridge and I grew up together.”– Al Smith
7. “How can you take a shortcut off the Brooklyn Bridge?”– The Super Mario Brothers Super Show
8. “Sure, I know a place right across the Brooklyn Bridge where they’ll never find us.”– On the Town
9. “Scientists are people who build the Brooklyn Bridge and then buy it.”– William F. Buckley, Jr.
10. “He’d jump off the Brooklyn Bridge before he’d rat out cousin Nicky.”– Law & Order SVU
11. “Now I want to throw myself off the Brooklyn Bridge.”– Castle
Funny Brooklyn Bridge Quotes For Instagram
12. “I once started out to walk around the world but ended up in Brooklyn, that Bridge was too much for me.” – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
13. “Tell you what, you think you can fly? Why don’t you jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, see what happens.”– Heroes
14. “Well, it’s a fortunate thing you’re not a *crook!* You could sell the Brooklyn Bridge to the police department!”– The Fighting 69th
15. “You want the Brooklyn Bridge, all you gotta do is ask for it. If I can’t buy it, I’ll steal it.”– The Roaring Twenties
16. “It was reported this week that a man who was proposing to his girlfriend on the Brooklyn bridge dropped the ring, causing it to fall to the road below. The story has a happy ending though…the man didn’t have to get engaged.”– Seth Meyers
17. “For all the bridges joining Manhattan why in the world did you go and choose that one?”– Darren Hanlon
18. “Airbnb is a much more effective protest than shutting down the Brooklyn Bridge.”– Jason Calacanis
Best Brooklyn Bridge Captions For Instagram
19. Welcome to the Brooklyn Bridge.
20. If you ever came to the Big Apple and never saw Brooklyn bridge you missed a huge part of this city.
21. Brooklyn Bridge is a great place to see a different part of the city.
22. Keep Calm and Cross the Brooklyn Bridge
23. Trying to be cute somewhere in between Brooklyn and Manhattan.
24. I came, I saw and I fell in love with Brooklyn bridge.
25. I spy with my little eye…. can you see which bridge we’re zooming in on?
26. Heaven is a place on the Brooklyn Bridge.
27. The famous #Brooklynbridge in #NYC, Masterpiece of this city, Seen differently. Waking up early is always a big chance to be alone in all those very crowded places.
28. I could take photos of the Brooklyn bridge for hours!
29. Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.
Short Brooklyn Bridge Instagram Captions
30. Make a decision. Cross the Brooklyn Bridge.
31. The magic of Dumbo.
32. I’m a Brooklyn baby.
33. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
34. Wandering in dumbo.
35. Late night, bright light.
36. Freezing temperatures in the Brooklyn bridge.
37. Touched down in Brooklyn.
38. Spread love. It’s the Brooklyn way.
39. The Ha’penny Bridge by night.
40. Brooklyn bridge at night looking bright.
41. I think of myself as a girl from Brooklyn.
Inspirational Bridge Captions For Instagram
42. Love is the bridge between two hearts.
43. Build bridges not walls.
44. Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same bridge.
45. We build too many walls and not enough bridges.
46. Options are always there – either learn to swim or build the bridge.
47. A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.
48. One of the hardest decisions made in life is to choose which bridge to burn and which bridge to cross.
49. Love is the bridge between you and everything else.
50. I didn’t regret the bridges I’ve burned. I only regret that some people weren’t on the bridges when I burned them.
51. I do not burn bridges. I just loosen the bolts a little bit each day.
52. Crossing the bridge to get the other side. Cars, sound and craziness – it doesn’t matter what comes your way in life – we always make it to the other side.
53. Come, let us build bridges of love with each other with the cement of kindness and pillars of trust.
Bridge Captions For Instagram
54. Bridges don’t take sides.
55. Sometimes you have to burn few bridges to stop the crazies from following you.
56. Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities, You can’t begin to explore your possibilities.
57. I wouldn’t mind living under a bridge If I could experience this sunset everyday.
58. I’ve always liked the look of this bridge. It’s kind of cute, eh?
59. Build a bridge and get over it.
60. Easy to get a good photo of a bridge more photogenic than I am!
61. I’m sinking like a stone in the sea, I’m burning like a bridge for your body.
62. May the bridges I burn light the way.
63. Poetry isn’t an island, It is the bridge.
64. Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, Which unites your body to your thoughts.
Hilarious Brooklyn Bridge Puns Captions
65. Brooklyn Bridge is (not) falling down.
66. I love just sitting and looking at the Brooklyn Bridge. It’s my favorite thing on cable.
67. Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge really takes a toll on you.
68. Don’t surprise me on the Brooklyn Bridge. The suspension is giving me anxiety.
69. You should take a belt on the Brooklyn Bridge because it already has suspenders.
70. It’s hard not to keep a good head on your shoulders when you’re on the Brooklyn Bridge. Whenever I’m there I feel so grounded.
71. He dumped me on the Brooklyn Bridge. He said he couldn’t truss me.
72. The Brooklyn Bridge was expensive to build. The city got nickel and limestoned.
73. Why did they store wine in the Brooklyn Bridge? They thought wine not?
74. The perfect outfit to wear on the Brooklyn Bridge? Well, it’s not a jumper!
Funny Brooklyn Bridge Puns
75. Brooklyn is a Bridge too far.
76. The Brooklyn Bridge is no hidden gem. It’s pretty mainstream.
77. On the Brooklyn Bridge, you have to steel yourself.
78. NYC keeps the Brooklyn Bridge spick and span.
79. When crossing from Brooklyn to Manhattan, remember to say So Long Island.
80. The Brooklyn Bridge is all decked out at Christmas.
81. I was feeling stressed on the Brooklyn Bridge so I left to de-compress.
82. The Brooklyn Bridge really towers over other NYC landmarks.
83. Wire we going over the Brooklyn Bridge on foot?
84. People watching on the Brooklyn Bridge is a thrilling Livestream.
Short Inspirational Captions to use with your Brooklyn Bridge Photos
85. One of my favourite places.
86. There are no limits to what you can do.
87. A beautiful place in the world.
88. Walking around in my happy place!
89. Find a way, not an excuse.
90. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
91. The secret of success is letting go of thoughts that weigh you down.
92. Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.
93. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
94. Wanderlust is incurable.
95. Sunsets taught me not all goodbyes have an end.
96. Look at your life from another perspective.
97. Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important and you’ll capture it perfectly.
98. The light on the path.
99. The longer the path, the better.
100. There’s always something surprising at the end of the road.
101. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
102. The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.
More Brooklyn Bridge Quotes for Instagram
103. “Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge, It’s two for the show, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge, For the boats that pass below.”– Darren Hanlon
104. “I love to walk around New York. Honestly, that’s like the best thing, to walk over to Park Slope and go visit my friend Betty and take her dog out in the park or go walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. I really dig being outside and getting to see everybody in the street.”– Zoe Kazan
105. “George Washington Bridge? You throw yourself off the Brooklyn Bridge, traditionally. George Washington Bridge, who does that?”– John Goodman
106. “When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, “She’s more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge.”– Helen Hayes
107. “Did you know that 35 people try to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge each year, mostly because of broken hearts?”– Abigail Breslin
108. “The statesman’s duty is to bridge the gap between his nation’s experience and his vision.” – Henry A. Kissinger
Best Captions About New York City for Instagram
109. “Anything is possible. This is New York.”
110. “New York is always a good idea!”
111. “You cannot stop New York City.”
112. “Hello, New York. You’re looking gorgeous today.”
113. “Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s New York.”
114. “New York is not a place. It’s a feeling.”
115. “New York – The City of dreams.”
116. “If you follow your heart just right, it will get you to New York City.”
117. “Dear New York, I’ll never get over you.”
118. “Take me to New York.”
119. “New York is calling and I must go.”
120. “Keep calm and go to New York.”
121. “New York, New Me.”
122. “Once upon a time in New York.”
123. “I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps.”
124. “New York, here we come!”
125. “Happiness is…. holding tickets that say New York!”
Short New York Instagram Captions
126. “New York is always in my mind.”
127. “Enjoying every New York minute.”
128. “Sleepless nights and city lights.”
129. “You can leave New York, but it will never leave you.”
130. “Meanwhile, in New York…”
131. “I want to live as many lives as there are in New York City.”
132. “New York City is where your wildest dreams come true.”
133. “New York is a 24-hour city. It never stops.”
134. “These lights will inspire you.”
135. “London is a mystery, NYC is an explanation.”
136. “The city that never sleeps.”
137. “Late nights, bright lights.”
138. “New York. It puts a spell on you.”
139. “New York is the city that other cities can only dream of being.”
140. “Welcome to the concrete jungle.”
141. “Meet me in New York.”
142. “New York: concrete jungle where dreams are made of.”
143. “I went to New York to be born again.”
144. “The sky is the limit.”
Short New York Quotes for Instagram
145. “I’m in a New York state of mind.”- Billy Joel
146. “Either you love New York or you are wrong.”
147. “This isn’t a fairytale. It’s New York City.” – Alex Flinn
148. “I love New York.” – Hillary Clinton
149. “New York to me means the world.” – Donna Karan
150. “New York is a diamond iceberg floating in river water.”- Truman Capote
151. “You haven’t lived until you died in New York.”- Alexander Woollcott
152. “I love New York on summer afternoons when everyone’s away.”- F. Scott Fitzgerald
153. “There is something in the New York air that makes sleep useless.”- Simone de Beauvoir
154. “Things always change and New York teaches you that.” – Richard Hell
155. “New York is not a city – it’s a world.”- Iman
156. “Give me the streets of Manhattan!”- Walt Whitman
157. “If London is a watercolour, New York is an oil painting.”- Peter Shaffer
158. “One can’t paint New York as it is, but rather as it is felt.”- Georgia O’Keefe
Best New York Quotes for Instagram
159. “I get out of the taxi and it’s probably the only city which in reality looks better than on the postcards: New York.”- Milos Forman
160. “The people who say Las Vegas never sleeps must never have visited New York.”
161. “I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York’s skyline.”- Ayn Rand
162. “Concrete jungle where dreams are made of.”– JAY-Z, “Empire State of Mind”
163. “The diversity, the food, the culture, the constant change–New York City is truly one of the most inspiring places on the planet.” – XXMK
164. “Something’s always happening here. If you’re bored in New York, it’s your own fault.”
165. “I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York’s skyline. Particularly when one can’t see the details. Just the shapes.” – Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
166. “Take me to New York City.”
167. “A bad day in New York City is still better than a good day anywhere else.”
168. “New York, I love you.”
169. “New York has romanced me unlike anything else.” – Blake Lively
170. “When I’m in New York, I just want to walk down the street and feel this thing, like I’m in a movie.”- Ryan Adams
171. “When it’s 100 degrees in New York, it’s 72 in Los Angeles. When it’s 30 degrees in New York, in Los Angeles it’s still 72. However, there are 6 million interesting people in New York, and only 72 in Los Angeles.”- Neil Simon
Inspiring New York Quotes For Instagram
172. “As for New York City, it is a place apart. There is not its match in any other country in the world.” – Pearl S. Buck
173. “New York City is the most fatally fascinating thing in America.” – James Weldon Johnson
174. “Here we are Marv. New York City, the land of opportunity.”- Harry, Home Alone 2
175. “You’re going to make it happen. This is New York.”
176. “Once you have lived in New York and made it your home, no place else is good enough.”- John Steinbeck
177. “People never forget two things: their first love and their first day in New York City.”
178. “If you follow your heart just right, it will get you to New York City.”- Unknown
179. “New York is really the place to be; to go to New York, you’re going to the centre of the world, the lion’s den.”- Zubin Mehta
180. “There’s an inherent energy in New York City that it’s famous for. It makes you want to get up and do a million things all day and stay up all night.”
181. “People go to LA to “find themselves”, they come to New York to become someone new.” – Lindsey Kelk
182. “I think I was made to live in New York.”
183. “Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to New York.”
184. “Quite simply, I was in love with New York. I do not mean ‘love’ in any colloquial way, I mean that I was in love with the city, the way you love the first person who ever touches you and you never love anyone quite that way again.”- Joan Didio
Brooklyn Bridge Hashtags
Final Thoughts on Brooklyn Bridge Quotes & Brooklyn Bridge Instagram Captions
We all love travel quotes right, and hopefully you enjoyed these captions about Brooklyn Bridge! Travel quotes, whether they are inspiring or funny puns, motivate us and feed our wanderlust, and New York is no different!
Do you know any other Brooklyn Bridge quotes or captions? Let me know in the captions below – you know I love hearing from you!
Like this post on Brooklyn Bridge Quotes & Brooklyn Bridge Instagram Captions? Pin it for later!