Are you looking for some quotes or captions about nature for your Instagram captions? Got lots of beautiful landscape photos of mountains, forests, lakes or beaches to post to Instagram but you’re just stuck for what to write in the caption? If you’re about to post a nature photo or you’re just looking for some inspirational, meaningful or even funny and short nature quotes and captions, you’ll find 403 nature captions and quotes right here!
Quotes inspire us all right? If you are looking for some more inspirational quotes check these out:
315 Best Sunset Captions & Quotes For Instagram
158 Flying Captions for Instagram
407 Smiling Captions For Instagram
75 Best Inspirational Travel Adventure Quotes
93 Rooftop Quotes & Captions
Cabin Crew Quotes
CAPTIONS ABOUT NATURE FOR INSTAGRAM!
BEST INSTAGRAM NATURE CAPTIONS
Here are the best nature captions for Instagram! You’ll find short and inspiring captions here that will go great with your Instagram nature photos.
1. Mother Nature putting on a show.
2. Nature makes you realise what it means to live.
3. Choose only one master – nature.
4. Nature is not on the internet.
5. Nature doesn’t ask for your attention. It commands it.
6. Say yes to new adventures!
7. Nature never ceases to amaze me.
8. Stay close to what keeps you feeling alive.
9. Let’s wander where the Wi-Fi is weak.
10. Nature beckons and I must listen.
11. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
12. Keeping it natural.
13. Nature’s the best teacher.
14. Grass between my toes. Wind in my hair. Sun on my face.
15. Is this even real?
Nature is so beautiful! Check out the stunning Raouche Rocks in Beirut, Lebanon.
MORE NATURE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
16. Nature never goes out of style.
17. Always take the scenic route.
18. There’s no Wi-Fi in the forest, but I promise you’ll find a better connection.
19. Heaven on earth.
20. It isn’t nurture or nature. It’s nurtured by nature.
21. There is no better designer than nature.
22. Nature is my medicine.
23. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
24. Letting nature take its course.
25. Stop! Be still! Connect! Those are the laws of nature.
26. This is my happy place.
27. Alive and well with nothing but nature for company.
28. The times I spend in nature are some of the moments I feel most alive.
29. According to mother nature…Green is a primary color.
Such natural beauty at Zion National Park, Utah USA.
INSPIRING NATURE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Sometimes we all want to read an inspiring caption – especially about something so beautiful as nature. Below you’ll find some of the most inspiring nature captions for your Instagram!
30. See the wonder of nature around you.
31. Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
32. There are far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind.
33. Look for a lovely thing and you will find it. It is not far – It never will be far.
34. Get outside and shine like the sun above your head.
35. It’s a big world out there… Explore.
36. It’s hard to walk in nature without gaining perspective.
37. Don’t go through life, grow through life.
38. Heaven could be anywhere. Why not here?
INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS ABOUT ENJOYING NATURE
Most people love being outdoors and enjoying nature – whether it’s being at the top of a mountain or swimming in the sea. Here are somme great captions about enjoying nature that will go great with your Instagram photos.
39. Disconnect from Wi-Fi. Reconnect with nature.
40. Capture the moment. It lives forever.
41. Lose yourself in nature and find peace.
42. Bliss in the lap of nature.
43. I wish my eyes could take photos.
44. Nature’s little secret of joy, discovered.
45. Communing with nature in the most wonderful way.
46. The Great Outdoors.
47. Roam far. Wander wide.
48. Finding myself, in nature’s arms.
49. Let nature be your muse.
50. Lovin’ the Outdoors.
51. For a minute there, I lost myself.
52. This is where I belong.
Hanging Rock, Blue Mountains – Australia
CAPTIONS ABOUT HIKING & EXPLORING NATURE
Because who doesn’t love exploring nature and taking photographs of all the wonderful places there are in this world?! If you’re looking for captions about forests, hikes, rivers or adventures – you’ll find them all here!
53. Wandering without a cause or care.
54. Adventure in nature. Is there any other kind?
55. Never stop exploring.
56. Get lost in nature and you will find yourself.
57. Life is better in hiking boots.
58. Wander often – Wonder always.
59. Looking deep into nature.
60. I live to explore nature.
61. Hike more. Worry Less.
62. Another day, another grand adventure.
63. Leave the roads…take the trails.
64. The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
65. And so… the Adventure begins!
66. Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost.
67. Take a hike!
68. The world is ours to explore.
69. It’s time for a new adventure.
70. Get lost in the forest & don’t find a way back.
Love hiking but never know what food to bring? Check out the best hiking snacks!
Mount Ngungun – Glasshouse Mountains, Australia
SHORT INSTAGRAM NATURE CAPTIONS
Often short and sweet captions do really well on Instagram! Short IG captions get straight to the point is all you need!
71. Never too busy for friends & nature.
72. Nature at its best.
73. Wherever you are, be all there.
74. Nature’s beauty, frame by frame.
75. Finally… Paradise Found!
76. Stop. Look. Listen. Breathe.
77. Surround yourself with nature. You’ll feel better.
78. Don’t just exist, live.
79. Nature transcends all.
80. Take a breath of fresh air.
81. Allowing nature to slow me down.
82. Fashion is temporary, but nature never goes out of style.
83. Never spend too much time away from nature.
84. Nature amazes at every turn.
85. Nature itself is the best physician.
86. No better way to reset.
87. A Vision of Beauty.
88. Nature is home.
89. Change yourself, not nature!
90. Go where you feel most alive.
91. If you need me, I’ll be outside.
92. Another day, another sunrise.
Moraine Lake in Banff National Park, Canada
MORE SHORT NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY CAPTIONS
Here are some more short nature photography captions for your Instagram photos if you still haven’t found one that you like above!
93. Power, mystique, and sublimity.
94. Green is my favorite color of nature.
95. It’s hard to feel blue when the sky is.
96. To be at one with nature is to be content with life.
97. I love being outside and getting fresh air.
98. Stormy seas crash and bang with wild and wonderful abandon.
99. Breathe in the crisp mountain air. You’ll feel glorious.
100. Senses heighten in natural surroundings.
101. True paradise.
102. Not all classrooms have four walls.
103. Finally home.
104. Swapping the concrete jungle for a jungle jungle.
105. Today is a good day.
106. Nature never stops amazing.
107. “Men argue. Nature acts.” – Voltaire
108. Sunshine and roses.
109. Stop. Sit. Watch. Be still. Never rush through nature.
110. What a Wonderful World!
111. Go to the place you feel alive.
The tropical paradise of Yamba, Australia
FUNNY NATURE CAPTIONS & PUNS FOR INSTAGRAM
Funny captions always work well on Instagram, so why not try one of these funny nature captions to capture your audience’s attention!
112. Just trying to branch out a bit.
113. Life’s a beach.
114. Don’t stop be-leafing.
115. Think outside – no box required.
116. Trying to get back to my roots…
117. I have a therapist; her name is nature.
118. Just mossin’ around.
119. Tree-ting myself to a walk in the woods!
120. Seek to sea more.
121. Trailblazin’ through the weekend.
122. Nature calls.
123. Feeling good-natured…
124. Mother Nature is my kind of girl.
125. Tree cheers for the weekend!
126. It’s all downhill from here!
127. The view is tree-mendous!
128. Tree-t yo’self.
129. Hiking hair, don’t care.
130. Let me branch out a little.
131. May the forest be with you.
132. Nature called – I said “I’m omw”.
133. Just another day in the office.
134. Nature – cheaper than therapy.
135. The difference between “hill” and “hell” isn’t a fine line.
136. A heaping slice of perfection, please.
137. Trails before ales, pines before wines, lakes before cakes.
138. High tides. Good vibes.
139. Branching out.
Camels on the beach in Port Stephens, Australia
FUNNY NATURE LOVE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Here are some great funny captions about nature (and some bad pick-up lines) for people who really love the outdoors!
140. I pine for you.
141. You leaf me breathless.
142. Here’s my lumber. Call me maybe.
143. I’ll always root for you.
144. I’m waterfalling for you.
145. I lichen you very moss.
LOVE NATURE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
For those of you who are total nature lovers, check out the below captions!
146. I am in love with nature.
147. I Love Nature.
148. Me as a Nature Lover.
149. I’ve got nature vibes.
150. Caring for Mother Earth.
151. This is love.
PEACEFUL NATURE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
It is so peaceful being in nature. It allows us to be alone with our thoughts, to unwind, to really breathe in the air and reflect on the day. Peaceful captions can be so motivating!
152. The forest makes your heart gentle.
153. A refreshing pause.
154. Nature and silence go better together.
155. Lulled into a dreamless sleep by the whispering wind in the trees.
156. Tranquil sounds capture my mind.
157. Outer peace meets inner peace.
158. I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree.
159. Nature is painting for us, day after day, picture of infinite beauty.
160. To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
161. Bloom like a seed and rise into the canopy above.
162. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
163. In the trees, in the breeze..seek nature’s peace and bliss.
164. That view is like poetry.
WILD NATURE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Why not post a caption about nature and being in the wild? Wilderness captions about nature can go really well with your photos plus they can really captivate your audience!
165. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
166. All good things are wild and free.
167. Call of the wild!
168. The call of the wild is loud and true.
169. Once in a while go somewhere that is unspoiled by man.
170. Wilderness awaits.
171. Forget your troubles and enter the wild.
172. Wild is my favorite color.
173. Free as a bird.
174. Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.
175. Stepping into the wild.
176. There is a pleasure in the pathless woods.
177. Young, wild, and free.
178. It may be cold out, but my soul feels warmed by the wonders of the wild.
179. Where the wild things are.
180. Wandering with the wild things.
181. Wild, free, and unfazed by everyday concerns.
182. Escape to Nature.
The crystal clear water of Australia’s most famous beach – Bondi Beach, Sydney.
SPIRITUAL NATURE CAPTIONS
Many places in nature – whether it’s lakes, beaches, mountains or lakes, awaken our spirituality, help us to connect and to feel deeper emotions. Here are some spiritual captions about nature that can go really well with your Instagram photos.
183. A walk-in nature walks the soul back home.
184. The pace of nature slows your heart and awakens your soul.
185. Nature is one of your greatest teachers.
186. Nature is my teacher, guru, and God.
187. In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
188. Nature speaks softly. You have to listen to it carefully.
189. Eyes wide in unbridled awe. My soul delights in what it saw.
190. Nature is the closest place to Heaven on Earth.
191. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
192. You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.
193. There’s more to nature than what meets the eye.
194. No turning or looking back. The path ahead holds the answers you need.
195. Adopt the peace of nature her secret is patience.
196. Kindred spirits in natural places.
197. In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
BEAUTY OF NATURE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
For those who just love and appreciate beautiful nature, here you’ll find captions on the beauty of nature that will go perfectly with your Instagram nature photos!
198. Sometimes nature’s too beautiful to even comprehend it.
199. Take time to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds you.
200. There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this…
201. My definition of beautiful – The Nature!
202. Nature is my definition of beautiful.
203. It is up to you to see the beauty of everyday things.
204. So many sights. So many sounds. So much divine beauty.
205. There is beauty in simplicity.
206. Light in nature creates the movement of colors.
207. Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
208. Just look at the beauty around you.
209. Surrounded by beauty, as far as sight goes.
210. Beauty in abundance.
Isn’t nature just fab? Snorkelling at Julian Rocks, Byron Bay Australia
NATURE CAPTIONS OF MOUNTAINS
Mountain lovers will find some great nature captions here to go with their Instagram mountain photos.
211. Forests + Lakes + Mountains = Happy Me.
212. The mountains are calling me.
213. You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you.
214. Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing.
CUTE NATURE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Check out these cute and to the point captions about nature for your Instagram!
215. Getting back to my roots.
216. Having fun in the dirt.
217. Who needs money when you’ve got trees, mountains, and rivers?
218. In nature’s cradle.
219. Every mountain high, every valley low.
ONE WORD NATURE CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Because let’s be honest – sometimes one word is all you need! Often one word can sum up the whole picture and make an impact on it’s own – perfect if you don’t want to spend too much time and effort finding the perfect caption for your Instagram photo!
The beautiful purple jacaranda flowers in Sydney!
BEST INSTAGRAM NATURE QUOTES
Here are some really great quotes about nature from famous people that will go perfectly with your Instagram photos and that your audience is bound to enjoy reading!
232. “Nature, time, and patience are the three great physicians.” – Chinese Proverb
233. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
234. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
235. “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” – Dr. Seuss
236. “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” – Albert Einstein
237. “The mountains are calling, and I must go.” – John Muir
238. “The silence of nature is very real. It surrounds you. You can feel it.” – Ted Trueblood
239. “On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.” – Jules Renard
240. “I love not Man the less, but Nature more.” – Lord Byron
241. “Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” – Gary Snyder
242. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” – William Shakespeare
243. “Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than what we could learn from books.” – John Lubbock
244. “Not just beautiful, though—the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” – Haruki Murakami
245. “In all things of nature there is something of the marvellous.” – Aristotle
246. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, “This is what it is to be happy.” – Sylvia Plath
247. “Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
248. “Colours are the smiles of nature.” – Leigh Hunt
249. “To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” – Helen Keller
250. “The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.” – Robert Frost
251. “The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
252. “If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
The view from Poem Mountain (Bai Tho) in Halong Bay, Vietnam
MORE NATURE QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
Nature is great for the soul. Here are some more great quotes about nature for your Instagram captions!
253. “Look, listen, touch, smell, and taste. Nature tickles your senses and enlivens the mind.” – Unknown
254. “Let us permit nature to have her way. She understands her business better than we do.” – Michel de Montaigne
255. “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
256. “Nothing is art if it does not come from nature.” – Antoni Gaudi
257. “If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you.” – Alex Trebek
258. “Great things are done when men and mountains meet; This is not done by jostling in the street.” – William Blake
259. “Put down your phone and get out into nature. Your mind, body, and soul will thank you for it.” – Unknown
260. “We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” – Native American proverb
261. “The earth laughs in flowers.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
262. “I never really understood the word ‘loneliness’. As far as I was concerned, I was in an orgy with the sky and the ocean, and with nature.” – Björk
263. “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” – Alice Walker
264. “If adventure has a final and all-embracing motive, it is surely this: we go out because it is our nature to go out, to climb mountains, and to paddle rivers, to fly to the planets and plunge into the depths of the oceans… When man ceases to do these things, he is no longer man.” – Wildrid Noyce
265. “I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” – Anne Frank
266. “Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.” – Carl Sagan
267. “Normality is a paved road; it’s comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow.” – Vincent van Gogh
268. “Be kind to everything that lives.” – Anonymous
269. “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.” – Isaac Newton
270. “Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.” – Katrina Mayer
Isn’t nature stunning? Here at the Palm Tree Rope Swing – Dalawella Beach, Sri Lanka
INSPIRING INSTAGRAM NATURE QUOTES
There are so many inspiring quotes about nature. Many famous literary figures have written great quotes about nature that are so inspiring and motivate us.
271. “The earth is what we all have in common.” – Wendell Berry
272. “The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.” — Claude Monet
273. “Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.” – Rachel Carson
274. “I met a lot of young people who asked me what books to read or films to watch. I think that is a good way to start, but there’s no substitute for just going there.” – Yvon Chouinard
275. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
276. “Nature is just enough; but men and women must comprehend and accept her suggestions.” – Antoinette Brown Blackwell
277. “At some point in life the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough.” – Toni Morrison
278. “Don’t be ashamed to weep; ’tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water.” – Brian Jacques
279. “Adapt or perish, now as never, is nature’s inexorable imperative.” – H.G. Wells
280. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T.S Eliot
281. “Nature loves courage. You make the commitment and nature will respond to that commitment by removing impossible obstacles. Dream the impossible dream and the world will not grind you under, it will lift you up. ” – Terence McKenna
282. “When you think that life isn’t worth living, go outside and take a walk. There’s nothing like nature to remind you of your place in the world and the beauty within in.” – Unknown
283. “Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison
284. “Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings.” – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
285. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
286. “Stop staring at mountains. Climb them instead, yes, it’s a harder process but it will lead you to a better view.” – Unknown
287. “May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.” – Harley King
The lupins at Lake Tekapo in New Zealand.
QUOTES ABOUT ENJOYING NATURE FOR INSTAGRAM
Here you’ll find lots of quotes about enjoying nature that go perfectly with your Instagram nature photos.
288. “Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain.” – Henry David Thoreau
289. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
290. “Life sucks a lot less when you add mountain air, a campfire and some peace and quiet.” – Brooke Hampton
291. “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
292. “The Amen of nature is always a flower.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
293. “My wish is to stay always like this, living quietly in a corner of nature.” – Claude Monet
294. “The magnificence of nature is a cure-all for hubris. You can’t help but look around and be humbled in its presence.” – Unknown
295. “The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.” — Zeno
296. “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery- air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.’” – Sylvia Plath
297. “It is in the still silence of nature where one will find true bliss.” – Unknown
298. “I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” – John Burroughs
299. “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” – Margaret Atwood
QUOTES ABOUT EXPLORING NATURE
Here you’ll find some famous quotes about exploring nature.
300. “‘Where are you going?’ They asked. ‘To the hills’, I replied. And that was that.” – Unknown
301. “Go outside. Don’t tell anyone and don’t bring your phone. Start walking and keep walking until you no longer know the road like the palm of your hand, because we walk the same roads day in and day out, to the bus and back home and we cease to see.” – Charlotte Eriksson
302. “All nature is but art unknown to thee.” – Alexander Pope
303. “Leave the road, take the trails.” – Pythagoras
304. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Unknown
305. “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” – John Muir
306. “I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored.” – David Attenborough
307. “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
308. “I am glad I will not be young in a future without wilderness.” – Aldo Leopold
309. “The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream.” – Jack Kerouac
310. “Rainbows apologize for angry skies.” – Sylvia Voirol
311. “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.” – Edward Abbey
312. “I don’t like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It’s just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.” – Walt Disney
Beautiful beaches of Langkawi, Malaysia
SHORT NATURE QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
Here you’ll find some great short quotes about nature that you can copy and paste straight into your Instagram caption!
313. “Choose only one master—nature.” — Rembrand
314. “Land really is the best art.” – Andy Warhol
315. “How could this earth of ours, which is only a speck in the heavens, have so much variety of life, so many curious and exciting creatures?” – Walt Disney
316. “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.” – Rabindranath Tagore
317. “And deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves.” – Echoes, Pink Floyd
318. “The cold and crystal clear water, it falls gently on the sleeper, cleansing the mind and soothing the soul…” – El Fuego
319. “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” – Marc Riboud
320. “I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.” – Walt Whitman
321. “In nature, light creates the color. In the picture, color creates the light.” – Unknown
322. “I am like a waterfall, wild and free.” – Unknown
FUNNY NATURE QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
These funny nature quotes are sure to put a smile on someone’s face if you put them in your Instagram caption with your nature picture!
323. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s Party!” – Robin Williams
324. “Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, and everything nice. Some girls are made of adventure, fine beer, brains and no fear.“ – Unknown
325. “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
326. “I love nature, I just don’t want to get any of it on me.” – Woody Allen
327. “The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.” – D.H. Lawrence
328. “Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, I’m going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that’s tough. I am going to snow anyway.” – Maya Angelou
329. “I think it annoys God if you walk by the color purple in a field and don’t notice.” – Alice Walker
NATURE LOVER QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
If you’re a nature lover you’ll find some great quotes here to go with your Instagram photos of nature. Whether you’re a lover of the ocean, mountains, lakes, or even just fields and fields of green, you can never beat the fresh air from nature. Here you’ll find the best quotes that will show everyone how much you love and appreciate nature and the great outdoors.
330. “Love the earth as you would love yourself.” – Unknown
331. “Listen and delight in the soulful sounds of nature.” – Unknown
332. “I am in love with the green earth.” – Unknown
333. “Keep close to nature’s heart.” – Unknown
334. “We do not see nature with our eyes but with our understandings and our hearts.” – William Hazlitt
335. “Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.” – William Wordsworth
336. “I love walks, hiking, exploring and being on the beach.” – Unknown
337. “Keep your love of nature, for that, is the true way to understand art more and more.” – Unknown
338. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
339. “Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” – John Muir
340. “Nature’s like your favourite aunty. It doesn’t matter how much time passes between visits – it’ll always hold a special place in your heart.” – Unknown
341. “Sometimes, you just need a break, to a place you love, to get away from everything.” – Unknown
342. “You fill up my senses like a night in a forest, like the mountains in springtime like a walk in the rain.” – Annie’s Song, John Denver
343. “Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.” – Unknown
344. “I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.” – Emma Goldman
345. “If home is where the heart is, I think I’ve finally made it there.” – Unknown
346. “Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard.” – Standing Bear
The stunning Tamarama Beach in Sydney – halfway along the iconic Bondi to Bronte Coastal Walk in Sydney.
PEACEFUL QUOTES ABOUT NATURE FOR INSTAGRAM
Peaceful quotes about nature always help to soothe the mind. Here are some great peaceful quotes about nature that will go great with your nature photos on Instagram!
347. “Everything in nature is lyrical in its ideal essence, tragic in its fate, and comic in its existence.” – George Santanaya
348. “I’ve seen the majestic beauty of nature and the overwhelming perfection of it. To me, there’s nothing closer to God than that.” – Cote De Pablo
349. “Nature is one of the most underutilized treasures in life. It has the power to unburden hearts and reconnect to that inner place of peace.” – Janice Anderson
350. “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of Gold and Silver.” – MLK
351. “Get too far from nature and your soul starts to creak and moan like a ship’s hull on stormy seas.” – Unknown
352. “The silence of nature is very real. It surrounds you…you can feel it.” – Unknown
353. “As in nature, as in art, so in grace; it is rough treatment that gives souls, as well as stones, their lustre.” – Thomas Guthrie
354. “Immersing yourself in nature is enough to make anybody believe in the divine.” – Unknown
355. “I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough?” – Vincent van Gogh
356. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
357. “Shhh. Listen. Do you hear? That’s the sound of silence. Isn’t it wonderful?” – Unknown
358. “To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter…to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird’s nest or a wildflower in spring- these are some of the rewards of the simple life.” – John Burroughs
359. “The poetry of the earth is never dead.” – John Keats
Lake Wanaka in New Zealand South Island
QUOTES ABOUT SPIRITUALITY & NATURE
Nature can be so healing for the soul and awaken our spirituality. Here are some quotes about nature and spirituality that you can copy and paste into your Instagram captions.
360. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.” – Gerard De Nerval
361. “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.” – John Muir
362. “God is discovered entirely through creation – the brilliance of a sunset, the powerful roar of a waterfall, the symphony of sounds you hear in the heart of the forest, or the vastness of space and its countless stars.” – Benjamin Sullivan
363. “To me, Mother Nature isn’t nearly as scary as human nature.” – Paula Stokes
364. “If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you’ll come to understand that you’re connected with everything.” – Alan Watts
365. “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.” – Hal Borland
366. “In wilderness, I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia.” – Charles Lindbergh
367. “The earth has music for those who listen.” – William Shakespeare
368. “By discovering nature, you discover yourself.” – Maxime Lagacé
369. “Do not complain beneath the stars about the lack of bright spots in your life.” – Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson
370. “God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.” – Mother Teresa
371. “Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher.” – William Wordsworth
372. “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” – Henry David Thoreau
373. “Choose only one master- nature.” – Rembrandt
374. “Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive and even spiritual satisfaction.” – E. O. Wilson
375. “The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.” – Blaise Pascal
376. “My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.” – Aldous Huxley
377. “Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.” – Gretel Ehrlich
378. “Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.” – Theodore Roethke
379. “Never, no, never did nature say one thing and wisdom another.” -Edmund Burke
380. “Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
Along the Peal Beach to Patonga Walk, Australia
BEAUTIFUL NATURE QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
It’s hard not to appreciate how beautiful nature is. Here are some lovely quotes about the beauty of nature for your Instagram pictures.
381. “I believe the best way to begin reconnecting humanity’s heart, mind, and soul to nature is for us to share our individual stories.” – J. Drew Lanham
382. “Nature’s beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude.” – Louie Schwartzberg
283. “Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.” – Amit Ray
384. “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.” – Langston Hughes
385. “Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca
386. “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
387. “The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.” – Henry Beston
388. “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says ‘Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again’.” – Lewis Carroll
Tunnel Beach, Dunedin – New Zealand
CUTE NATURE QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
I just love these cute nature quotes – perfect for your Instagram!
389. “Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.” – Theodore Roethke
390. “A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
391. “Nothing lives long, Only the earth and mountains.” – Dee Brown
392. “The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques-Yves Cousteau
393. “To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” – Mahatma Gandhi
394. “Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” – Khalil Gibran
395. “Colors are the smiles of nature.” – Leigh Hunt
396. “Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.” – Henry David Thoreau
397. “You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you.” – John Muir
398. “But while the earth sinks to its grave, you sail to the sky, on the crest of a wave.” – Nick Drake
399. “Those who dwell, as scientists or laymen, among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” – Rachel Carson
400. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.” – Henri Matisse
401. “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment.” – Ansel Adams
402. “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, rejoice, for your soul is alive.” – Eleanora Duse
403. “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.” – Norman Maclean
Coastal Walk in Howth near Dublin Ireland
Instagram Nature Captions & Nature Quotes For Instagram Summary
I hope you got lots of inspiration and ideas from these nature captions and quotes and were able to find the perfect one to go with your Instagram nature photos!
If you’ve reached the end of this list of nature quotes and captions well done I am impressed! Hopefully you found a nature quote that was perfect for you. Whether you preferred the short, inspirational, cute or wild captions, or one of the famous quotes, there’s a great selection here. If you do know any more nature quotes or captions – let me know in the comments below as I love hearing from you guys!