Are you looking for the best desert captions, puns and quotes for your Instagram photos? Visiting a desert is such a special and unique experience and the photo opportunities you can get here are endless! Whether you visit the desert in Oman, Dubai, Tunisia, Iran, the United States or any other countries where they have a desert, you are sure to be impressed by the vast landscape, especially if you are there around sunrise or sunset.
We all know the feeling when you’ve got so many photos of somewhere to post to Instagram but you’re just stuck for what to write in the caption. This article cuts out all the hard work of trying to come up with a caption for your Instagram photo as it gives you all the best desert captions, puns and quotes for Instagram .
If you’re heading to the desert soon, you’ve just come back from an epic trip, or you’re just wanderlusting and looking for some inspiration, you’ll find lots of desert puns, quotes and short captions for your desert Instagram pictures right here!
Travel quotes inspire us all right? If you are looking for some more inspirational quotes check these out:
BEST DESERT INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
Short Desert Captions For Instagram
1. Follow me to the desert
2. Wanderlust and desert dust
3. Peace, love, and desert dust
4. Into the desert I go
5. Desert hair, don’t care
6. Take me to the desert.
7. Sand is my favourite colour
8. Lost in the desert
9. Desert hearts
10. The desert is my therapy.
11. I was born to explore
12. Take only memories, leave only footprints
13. The desert surrounds me.
14. Always take the scenic route
15. The desert: lands of the lost borders
16. Catch me under the stars
Inspirational Desert Captions
17. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are through the desert.
18. A daisy blooming in the desert is worth more than a rose blossoming in a rainforest.
19. Don’t listen to what they say. Go see it for yourself
20. Everything makes sense in the desert.
21. The desert works constantly to forbid it, and still the cactus blooms
22. Keep calm and take a trip to the desert.
23. The desert is a place for growth
24. We were like wanderers in a desert, blessed with a rare downpour.
25. Cover the Earth before it covers you
26. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself
27. Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul
28. The desert has its holiness of silence.
Beautiful Desert Captions
29. Love me or hate me, the desert seems to say, this is what I am and this is what I shall remain.
30. Magic of the shadows can best be seen in the deserts.
31. Life is like a desert. You only regret the oasis you let pass
32. She is desert. And he is the single drop of water.
33. Without music, life is a journey through the desert.
34. I have always loved the desert. One sits down on a desert sand dune, sees nothing, hears nothing.
35. If I have ever seen magic, it has been in the desert
36. The desert is so vast that no one can know it all.
37. To receive the grace of God, you must go to the desert and stay awhile.
38. It feels good to be lost in the right direction
39. Somehow, the stars are just better out here
40. I shivered in those solitudes when I heard the voice of salt in the desert.
41. Everybody’s going to the party…dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine.
Desert Captions For Instagram
42. And into the desert I go, to lose my mind and find my soul
43. Just a girl dreaming of the desert
44. Forever wandering where the WiFi is weak
45. Never met a desert sunset I didn’t like
46. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure some of them are sandy
47. Cactus, sunshine, and desert life.
48. Soaking up the sun in the desert.
49. Go where you feel the most alive
50. There’s no WiFi in the desert, but I’m definitely going to find a better connection out here
51. OK Mother Nature, you didn’t need to flex that hard
Funny Desert Captions & Desert Puns
52. Pretty fly for a cacti
53. Are we dune yet?
54. Serving you just deserts
55. Talk to the sand
56. The desert prickles my fancy
57. I’ll never desert you
58. How are you dune?
59. Having a fan-cactus day in the desert
60. Been there, dune that
61. I love the desert…even though it gives me the hump sometimes
62. Aloe my little friend
63. The desert sun is brilliant. It has over five thousand degrees!
64. When a camel needs to hide in the desert, they usually camel-flage themselves.
65. If a pig gets hot in a dessert it shouts, “I’m bacon out here.”
66. You can never starve in a desert because of all the sand which is present in it.
67. The weird guy brought a car door to the desert. He thought he could wind the window down if it gets too warm
Read about The Atacama Desert in Chile – the driest desert in the world (and the most stunning in my opinion!).
Desert Safari Captions & Quotes For Instagram
68. Ridin’ these dunes
69. Taking a safari to the dunes.
70. We’re going on an adventure
71. Into the dunes
72. Ready to make tracks in the sand
73. Good, clean fun — in the sand.
Desert Quotes For Instagram Captions
74. “A rose in a desert can only survive on its strength, not its beauty.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
75. “The desert, when the sun comes up, I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” – Tom Hanks
76. “But in the desert, in the pure clean atmosphere, in the silence – there you can find yourself.” – Father Dioscuros
77. “You can’t fight the desert. You have to ride with it.” – Louis L’Amour
78. “The desert tells a different story every time one ventures onto it.” – Robert Edison Fulton Jr.
79. “A desert is a place without expectation.” – Nadine Gordimer
80. Like water in the desert is wisdom to the soul. – Edward Counsel
81. “What draws us into the desert is the search for something intimate in the remote.” – Edward Abbey
82. Desert, in general, is a very good place to find yourself. Or lose yourself. – Maynard James Keenan
83. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucious
84. “If a flower can flourish in the desert, you can flourish anywhere.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
85. “Sunshine all the time makes a desert.” – Arab Proverb
86. Life is dry as a desert lest you find the oasis of Love – Soulful Tanu Vermani
87. “Windows down, wind through my hair, desert dust in my shoes.” – Unknown
88. “Night comes to the desert all at once, as if someone turned off the light.” – Joyce Carol Oates
89. “I love the desert and its incomparable sense of space.” – Robyn Davidson
90. “Life is always like a desert. You’ll either find an oasis or will end up in a mirage while finding one.” – Surimal Kundu
91. “Adventure is out there.” – Up
92. A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome. – Matshona Dhilwayo
93. “When you escape to a desert, the silence shouts in your ear.” – Graham Greene
94. “Find me where the wild things are.” — Alessia Cara, “Wild Things”
95. “The desert is so huge, and the horizons so distant, that they make a person feel small, and as if he should remain silent.” – Paulo Coelho
96. My favourite thing is to go where I have never been – Diane Arbus
97. “The desert is a natural extension of the inner silence of the body.” – Jean Baudrillard
98. “Out here, whenever there’s a lull in the conversation, nature gives us a real tumbleweed to break the silence.” – Unknown
More Desert Quotes For Instagram
99. I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink – Joe E Lewis
100. “It is like being in the desert. At first you listen to the absence of sounds and call it silence. Then suddenly you may be taken by the presence of stillness where you are one with listening itself.” – Jean Klein
101. She thirsted for love, but found only a mirage. Some hearts are a desert you can die wandering in. – John Mark Green
102. Simplicity is the heart of everything. If you look to the desert, apparently the desert is very simple but it’s full of life, it’s full of hidden places and the beauty is that it looks simple but it’s complex in the way that it expresses the soul of the world or God. – Paulo Coelho
103. “Life is like a camel, you can make it do anything but back up.” – Marcelene Cox
104. “Even in the most barren desert, one would still feel one’s heart beating.” – Marty Rubin
105. “I knew I was a grain of sand in the vast desert that never ended and he was a sparkling star in the sky.” – Aleena Yasin
106. “You should not see the desert simply as some faraway place of little rain. There are many forms of thirst.” — William Langewiesche
107. The Mojave is a big desert and a frightening one. It’s as though nature tested a man for endurance and constancy to prove whether he was good enough to get to California. – John Steinbeck
108. Some beautiful paths cannot be discovered without getting lost – Erol Ozan
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page – Saint Augustine
109. “I don’t see the desert as barren at all; I see it as full and ripe. It doesn’t need to be flattered with rain. It certainly needs rain, but it does with what it has, and creates amazing beauty.” – Joy Harjo
110. “This is the sense of the desert hills, that there is room enough and time enough.” — Mary Hunter Austin
111. “Travel: the best way to be lost and found at the same time.” – Brenna Smith
Traveling, it makes your speechless and then turns you into a storyteller – Erol Ozan
112. All you have to do is contemplate a simple grain of sand, and you will see in it, all the marvels of creation. – Paulo Coelho
113. “What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
114. “We all have our own deserts. They may not be the same as my desert, but we all have to cross them to find a purpose in life and be free.” – Yeonmi Park
115. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams! – Oprah Winfrey
116. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
117. “This creed of the desert seemed inexpressible in words, and indeed in thought.” – T. E. Lawrence
118. I’m standing in the desert, waiting for my ship to come in. – Sheryl Crow
119. Travel makes on modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world – Gustave Flaubert
Desert Captions, Desert Puns & Desert Quotes Summary
I hope you got lots of inspiration and ideas from these desert captions, puns and quotes and were able to find the perfect one to go with your photos! Whether it’s a famous quote, a funny pun or short caption, you’ll find one perfect for you!
Do you know any other desert quotes, puns or captions? Feel free to leave any in the comments below if so!
Looking for Instagram captions for other global destinations? Check out these articles:
232 Los Angeles Captions & Quotes
130 Amsterdam Quotes For Instagram
170 New York Captions for Instagram!
155 Las Vegas Captions & Quotes
287 Mexico Quotes For Instagram
150 Chicago Captions for Instagram!
121 Hawaii Instagram Captions
59 Abu Dhabi Captions & Quotes