Looking for the best quotes about falls or waterfall captions and puns for your Instagram photos? Whether you’ve visited world-famous falls such as Niagara Falls, Iguazu Falls or Gullfoss Waterfall in Iceland or another relatively unknown but still breathtaking waterfall, I’m sure you will have taken many photos to capture the beauty. Because let’s be honest – who doesn’t love waterfalls?!
When it comes to uploading your waterfall pictures to social media, it can sometimes be hard trying to come up with a caption that will do your photo justice. This article cuts out all the hard work of trying to come up with a caption for your Instagram photo as it gives you all the best Instagram captions, falls quotes, puns and hashtags about waterfalls! All you have to do is choose one you like, copy and paste and get on with enjoying your trip or editing your photos!
If you’re heading to a waterfall, you’re there right now, or you’re just wanderlusting and looking for some travel inspiration, you’ll find 330 Falls quotes, inspirational captions, puns and hashtags for your Instagram pictures right here!
Travel quotes inspire us all right? If you are looking for some more inspirational quotes check these out:
550 Captions About Traveling
Best Sunset Captions & Quotes For Instagram
Cabin Crew Quotes
Sunshine Quotes For Instagram!
Remember if you use one of these quotes please feel free to tag me or to add a link to this blog post so I can see your amazing work, thanks!
Best Waterfall Captions for Instagram
1. Just go with the flow.
2. Life is better with waterfalls.
3. Journey to the edge
4. The water is calling and I must go.
5. Livestreaming. Literally.
6. Be like a waterfall, wild and free.
7. Trippin’ on skies, sippin’ on waterfalls.
8. You can catch me by the waterfall.
9. A waterfall is nature’s shower.
10. Feel, flow, and free yourself.
11. The waterfalls have me roaring with excitement.
12. Just let it flow
13. Advice from a waterfall: Create your own music.
14. Water is the cure to everything.
15. That feeling of fresh mist falling on your face as you gaze at the pure beauty in front of you.
16. The waterfall is nature’s laughter.
17. Let this waterfall wash over me.
18. That’s the place where the adventure starts.
19. There is a waterfall in every dream
20. When people fall we say it’s a mistake but when waterfalls we just stand there and marvel let be more like a waterfall.
21. A waterfall cannot be silent, just as the wisdom, when they speak the voice of power speaks
Funny Waterfall Puns Captions
22. It’s all downhill from here.
23. This view is gorge-ous!
24. I would fall-ow you to the ends of the Earth.
25. Water-falling in love with this place.
26. I’ve never mist a chance to see a waterfall.
27. I’m over waterfalls. They’re too main-stream.
28. I fell in love with the waterfall pretty rapid-ly.
29. Just gushing with joy.
30. Water you waiting for? Just jump in!
31. We wanted to see the waterfalls, but we mist it.
32. Falling in love with this place.
33. What do you call a dried-up waterfall? Water fell.
34. What’s the opposite of a waterfall? A firefly.
35. Water you doing today?
36. I have no current plans.
37. You are mist!
38. I’m falling for you.
39. Some people say I’m an aqua-holic.
40. I would caption this with a waterfall pun, but that’s too main-stream.
41. Water you up to today? I’m just chasing this waterfall.
42. “I really have to get my plumbing fixed.”
43. Let’s make some pour decisions.
44. I just heard a joke about a waterfall. It was a pour joke.
Beautiful Water Falls Captions
45. Waterfalls are nature’s waterslides.
46. Dreams are made of trails and waterfalls.
47. Kiss me under a waterfall.
48. Not all falls are failures. Some are a way back home.
49. She’ll carry on through it all. She’s a waterfall.
50. It’s all water, over the falls.
51. Advice from a waterfall: Make a splash!
52. Our lives flow like water in a waterfall.
53. I keep on falling in and out of love with you.
54. Wild like me.
55. Love is like a waterfall, pours out of you forever.
Peaceful Waterfall Captions & Sayings
56. Let this waterfall wash over me.
57. A strong person and a waterfall always carve their own path.
58. Deamflum – The dreamy and calm-like state experienced while listening to a natural waterfall.
59. Just breathe.
60. Home is where the water is.
61. Take me deeper than I ever can imagine.
62. Sometimes falling makes you beautiful.
63. Blue sky, rainbow and waterfalls
64. Good to the last drop.
65. Like a waterfall, life doesn’t flow backwards.
Chasing Water Falls Captions
66. Be right back. Chasing waterfalls.
67. Keep chasing waterfalls.
68. I think the world would be a better place if people spent more time chasing waterfalls.
69. Chasing waterfalls. Be back never.
70. I chased the waterfall
71. “I wanted to spend my days chasing waterfalls but it turns out I’m more suited to looking at photos of them.”
72. They said don’t go Jason waterfalls…
73. “Be a runner, chase the waterfall, reach your goal and achieve your dreams.”
74. “Seriously don’t go chasing waterfalls. They don’t move. They are stationary. Just take the picture.”
75. Sorry, TLC. I chased the waterfall.
Best Waterfall Quotes for Instagram
76. “There’s no better place to find yourself than sitting by a waterfall and listening to its music.”– Roland R. Kemler
77. “Life is like a waterfall – always moving.”– Unknown
78. “Happiness comes in rushes.”– Unknown
79. “Lessons from a waterfall – Keep moving, and you will eventually get over it.” – Unknown
80. “Grace is finding a waterfall when you were only looking for a stream.”– Vanessa Hunt
81. “Just let go – and fall like a little waterfall.”– Bob Ross
82. “Look for tomorrow behind every waterfall.”– Unknown
83. “There is a hidden message in every waterfall. It says, if you are flexible, falling will not hurt you.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
84. “A waterfall is concerned only with being itself, not with doing something it considers waterfall-like.”– Vernon Howard
85. “A waterfall happily and cheerfully flows in the nature, there is happiness only if there is freedom.”– Mehmet Murat Ildan
86. “There is nothing more magical than a waterfall.”– Unknown
87. “I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall.”– Mike May
88. “I need waves. I need waterfalls. I want rushing currents.”– Tahareh Mafi
89. “A river that forgets its source will surely dry up.” – Unknown
90. “The fall of dropping water wears away the stone.”– Lucretius
91. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
92. “When water falls, it flies.”– Anthony T. Hincks
93. “The idea is that flowing water never goes stale, so just keep on flowing.” – Bruce Lee
94. “Great things are over every fall and around every bend.” – Unknown
95. “Under the waterfall, take your time, I don’t mind if we stay in the rain. These liquid skies will show the way.”– The Anever
Short Nature Quotes About Waterfalls
96. “Grace be the waterfall in the wild of my mind.” – Unknown
97. “I keep my gratitude in my smile, a glistening waterfall in the sun.” – Sanober Khan
98. “Every teardrop is a waterfall.” – Coldplay
99. “Surrender to the flow.” – Mike Gordon
100. “As long as I live, I’ll hear waterfalls…”– John Muir
101. “Adopt the pace of nature.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
102. “Run wild and free like a waterfall.”– Anamika Mishra
103. “Where water is the boss and the land must obey.”– Unknown
104. “The water tells none of its secrets.”– Nikos Engonopoulos
105. “Only living water satisfy the thirsty soul.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
106. “Good words cool more than cold water.” – John Ray
107. “For an instant, silence, noisier than a waterfall.”– Salman Rushdie
108. “Be careful crossing the waterfall, it’s a fatal spot.”– Karl Meltzer
109. “The waterfall winks at every passerby.”– Marty Rubin
110. “Like a waterfall, wash over me.” – Lil Wayne
111. “Do not seek water, get thirst.”– Rumi
112. “You can’t trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it.” – W.C. Fields
113. “Tell your dream to the waterfall.”– Sellale
114. “Joy in all things, in what falls and what flourishes.”– Neruda
115. “Water your roots so your soul can blossom.”– Unknown
116. “Be water, my friend.”– Bruce Lee
Waterfall Quotes About Life
117. “Life is like a waterfall. It is always moving and there is always an uneven flow to it.” – Unknown
118. “And down the waterfall where ever it may take me, I know that life won’t break me when I come to call.” – Robbie Williams, “Angels”
119. “When you’re young, there’s so much that you can’t take in. It’s pouring over you like a waterfall. When you’re older, it’s less intense, but you’re able to reach out and drink it. I love being older.” – Sigourney Weaver
120. “When life places stones in your path, be the water. A persistent drop of water will wear away even the hardest stone.” – Autumn Morning Star
121. “Life is like a waterfall – in the end, we’re all one.” – Unknown
122. “They say that people who live next to waterfalls don’t hear the water.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
123. “Go with the flow. Force nothing. Let it happen – trusting that whichever way it goes. It’s for the best.” – Mandy Hale
124. “Once we have tasted far streams, touched the gold, found some limit beyond the waterfall, a season changes, and we come back changed but safe, quiet, grateful.” – William Stafford
125. “By the time we arrived, as evening was approaching, I felt as sore as a rock must feel when the waterfall has pounded on it all day long.” – Arthur Golden
126. “Experiencing the present purely is being empty and hollow; you catch grace as a man fills his cup under a waterfall.” – Annie Dillard
127. “Life is naked. A nude body is the truest and nobles symbol of life. If I draw a mountain as a heap of human forms and paint a waterfall in the shape of tumbling human bodies, it is because I see in the mountain a heap of living things, and in the waterfall a precipitate current of life.” – Kahlil Gibran
128. “We say that life is sweet, it’s satisfactions deep. All this we say, as we sleepwalk our time through years of days and nights. We let time cascade over us like a waterfall, believing it to be never-ending. Yet each day that touches us, and every man in the world is unique, irredeemable; over. And just another Monday.” – Josephine Hart
129. “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.” – Norman McLean
130. “Human nature is like water. It takes the shape of its container.” – Wallace Stevens
131. “Water was something he loved, something he respected. He understood its beauty and its dangers. He talked about swimming as if it were a way of life.” – Benjamin Alire Saenz
132. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Unknown
Thought Provoking Water & Falls Quotes
133. “We start in different places, but in the end, we all meet at the waterfall.” – Unknown
134. “And when you hear the sound of the waterfall coming nearer and nearer, tidy up the boat, put on your best tie and hat, and smoke a cigar right up until the moment you go over. That’s a triumph.” – Ray Bradbury
135. “You cannot hear the waterfall if you stand next to it. I paint my jungles in the desert.” – Unknown
136. “Valuable lessons can be learned from every waterfall.” – Unknown
137. “There’s music in water. Brooks babbling, fountains splashing. Weirs, waterfalls, tumbling, gushing.” – Julie Andrews
138. “Water is sufficient…the spirit moves over water.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
139. “Waterfalls wouldn’t sound so melodious if there were no rocks in their way.” – Rishabh Gautam
140. “The mind is like an iceberg, it floats with one-seventh of its bulk above water.” – Sigmund Freud
141. “You are water, I’m water. We’re all water in different containers. That’s why it’s so easy to meet, someday we’ll evaporate together.” – Yoko Ono
142. “Beauty soaks reality as water fills a rag.” – Chet Raymo
143. “Water.” – Ulysses S. Grant
144. “Without water, life would just be rock.” – Anthony T. Hincks
145. “No one ever steps into the same river twice.” – Heraclitus
146. “Let’s swim to the moon, let’s climb through the tide. Surrender to the waiting worlds, that lap against our side.” – Jim Morrison
147. “Oh baby baby it’s a wild world.” – Cat Stevens, “Wild World”
148. “Falling down is a way of life, getting back up is living.” – Unknown
149. “Take a fish out of water it dies.” – Anthony T. Hincks
150. “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.” – Loren Eiseley
151. “I’m not a very good swimmer, and every time I’m in the water, I’m constantly reminded of that because I feel like I’m going to drown.” – Tom Holland
152. “All good writing is swimming under water and holding your breath.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Powerful Water & Falls Quotes
153. “The power of a waterfall is nothing but a lot of drips working together.” – Unknown
154. “Sometimes it’s hard to tell how fast the current’s moving until you’re headed over the waterfall.” – Kimberly McCreight
155. “Young leaves, the sound of a waterfall, heard from far and near.” – Yosa Buson
156. “A waterfall cannot be silent, just as the wisdom! When they speak, the voice of power speaks!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
157. “The river plunged down in a long waterfall, plashing into several rocky pools on its way down the cliff.” – Alison Croggon
158. “We would no longer pass sweet breezy days in our sleek tent, in mossy hills and sun, showering in waterfalls, That era was now our memory, a shared dream.” – Aspen Matis
159. “She dares me to pour myself out like a living waterfall. She dares me to enter the soul that is more than my own; she extinguishes fear in mere seconds. She lets light come through.” – Virginia Woolf
160. “Water is the most perfect traveller because when it travels it becomes the path itself!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
161. “Mist to mist drops to drops. For water thou art, and unto water shalt though return.” – Kamand Kojouri
162. “The ordinary-sized stuff which is our lives, the things people write poetry about – clouds, daffodils, waterfalls, what happens in a cup of coffee when the cream goes in – these things are full of mystery, as mysterious to us as the heavens were to the Greeks.” – Tom Stoppard
163. “There are often many people dying from thirst while many people are running for dear life away from the rain.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
164. “Not a hundred feet away the river roared over a cliff’s-edge, and we weren’t really leaves, even if I’d been careful to forget that.” – Naomi Novik
165. “It was more than just the gentle tumble of the waterfall, or the wind or the sound of birds. It was much, much more he knew. He looked about him and he knew he had found what he had been looking for.” – Michael Delaware
166. “Another way to look at meditation is to view thinking itself as a waterfall, a cascading of thought. In cultivating mindfulness, we are going beyond or behind our thinking, much the way you might find a vantage point in a cave or depression in the rock behind a waterfall. We still see and hear the water, but we are out of the torrent.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
Waterfall Love Quotes
167. “Your love is like a waterfall, raining down on me.” – Chris Tomlin
168. “I love you like a river that understands that it must learn to flow differently over waterfalls and to rest in the shallows.” – Paulo Coelho
169. “Love like water, searching for the sea. Love like Time, searching for meaning. Love like all that was, and ever will be.” – Gregory David Roberts
170. “My love for you is like a waterfall, I hit many rocks and crooked paths along the way but at the end, I always end up falling for you again.” – Joshua Pardo
171. “You love is like a waterfall, running wild and free.” – Chris Tomlin
172. “Your freckles spill in a waterfall, over your shoulders, splashed on your cheeks, just like my kisses, my lip trace your like water…” – Chrissie Pinney
173. “I used to believe that love was finding someone who would lead you through the deep water.” – Anne Hathaway
174. “When you are outpouring your emotions, it is like me trying to climb up a waterfall to get to you. But if you are calm and have faith in me, I can sail right over to you. On the still waters of your soul.” – Kate McGahan
175. “Do not turn me into restless water if you cannot promise to be my stream.” – Sanober Khan
176. “I water my plants until they drown and this is the only way I know how to love.” – Nitya Prakash
177. “I think love is the greatest force in the universe. It’s shapeless like water. It only takes the shape of things it becomes.” – Guillermo del Toro
178. “Like a house that has a home and a river that flows, so does love become when you open your heart, even when the lights go out or the flow encounters rocks.” – Goitsemang Mvula
179. “Without the wetness of your love, the fragrance of your water, or the trickling sounds of your voice – I shall always feel thirsty.” – Suzy Kassem
180. “Have you ever stood where a stream spills into a river? The two become one. They laugh over the stones together, twist through the sharp canyons together, plunge down the waterfalls together. It is the same when a man and a woman love one another. It is not always a pleasant thing, but when it happens, a man has little to say about it. Women, like streams, can be smooth one minute and make a man feel like he’s swimming through white water the next.” – Unknown
181. “…you know that soft is stronger than hard, water stronger than rocks, love stronger than force.” – Hermann Hesse
182. “All anyone can hope is just a bit of love, like a drop in a cup if you can get it, or a waterfall, a flood, if you can get that too.” – Edwidge Danticat
183. “The fall of your hair is rushing through my head like elegant waterfalls repeatedly dancing down into an open riverbed.” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
184. “I shift an infinitesimal movement towards him. It is like the leap from a waterfall. I do not know, until then, what I am going to do.” – Madeline Miller
Meaningful Water & Falls Quotes
185. “Do not feel sad for your tears, as rocks never regret the waterfalls.” – Munia Khan
186. “Something’s going down like a waterfall, some strong feeling’s some old love.” – C. Simon
187. “Remember, the trick to not getting swept over the waterfall is swimming upstream.” – Unknown
188. “I’ve lost control, I paddle, but you’re too strong. But I gotta trust your flow, cause boy, I’m in your waterfall.” – Pink, Sia, “Stargate”
189. “She is water, powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you, deep enough to save you.” – Adrian Michael
190. “The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it’s so great, because for a little bit I’m out of my brain, and it’s got nothing to do with me.” – Chris Evans
191. “You don’t have the power to make rainbows or waterfalls, sunsets or roses, but you do have the power to bless people with your words and smiles. You carry within you the power to make the world better.” – Sharon G. Larsen
192. “Just as a waterfall grows slower and more lightly suspended as it plunges down, so the great man of action tends to act with great calmness than his tempestuous desires prior to the deed would lead one to expect.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
193. “A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power but because of its persistence.” – Jim Watkins
194. “Water was calmness and tranquillity, but it was the rage of a storm as well.” – F.C. Yee
195. “I am not here for calm waters anymore. I want to be known for my love for hurricanes.” – Nitya Prakash
196. “You do not drown simply by plunging into the water, you only drown if you stay beneath the surface.” – Paulo Coelho
197. “Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation… even so does the inaction sap the vigour of the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci
198. “Too much of water hast though, poor Ophelia, And therefore I forbid my tears.” – William Shakespeare
Inspirational Water & Falls Quotes
199. “A waterfall is a miracle of nature.” – Unknown
200. “There is hope at the bottom of the biggest waterfall.” – Patrick Ness
201. “Waterfalls are exciting because they have power, they have rainbows, they have songs, and they have boldness and craziness.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
202. “Then something Tookish woke up inside him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
203. “Here’s the truth: Your situation is never permanent. It’s what you make it. Life is not sold, it’s fluid. It changes.” – Unknown
204. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.” – Douglas Adams
205. “I am like the water that runs over me, immune to permanence, recycling endlessly. I am water; I am life. The form may change, but the substance stays the same. Strike me down and I will rise again.” – Rick Yancey
206. “Don’t be a fish; be a frog. Swim in the water and jump when you hit ground.” – Kim Young-ha
207. “Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall.” – Sheng-yen
208. “Drink the waters meant to drown you.” – Nelou Keramati
209. “While people are struggling unhappily in the cities against the cruel authorities, a waterfall happily and cheerfully flows in the nature; there is happiness only if there is freedom.” – Unknown
210. “Be like water, flow like a river, crash like the rain, fly like the cloud again!” – Md. Ziaul Haque
211. “Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can’t go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.” – Margaret Atwood
212. “It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things.” – Nicholas Sparks
213. “Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.” – Lao Tzu
Poetic Water & Falls Quotes
214. “And listen to the faucets, like the rush of a waterfall heard through thick woods just as the birds began to sing early one morning years ago in the hills outside Florence.” – Kevin Prufer
215. “Many a calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, yet none hurtles and foams all the way to the sea.” – Mikhail Lermontov
216. “Do you seek adventure beyond the treacherous waterfalls? Do you seek the mythical being that dwells in this unreachable place? If you do, then you must first find me.” – Unknown
217. “Above them, a waterfall tumbled from a clifftop as high as a church steeple. The water fell in milky blue strands, shooting spray in the air that danced in rainbows of gold, pink, and blue.” – Martine Bailey
218. “My desert soul erupts with turquoise water, floods and cascades and waterfalls rushing in around my rocky parts, pushing and reshaping and filling every hidden dark spot.” – Kiersten White
219. “Water has its moods, flowing or still; it can lure you like a lover, or look as bleak as a broken heart.” – Patricia A. McKillip
220. “We made our way to the very edge of the cliff and looked down. We could hear the water dashing, splashing, and roaring as if angry at the small space through which it was forced to pass.” – Sallie Hester
221. “My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.” – Mel Brooks
222. “I feel like water that transforms from a flowing river to a tranquil lake to a powerful waterfall to a freshwater spring to a meandering creek to a salty sea to raindrops gentle on your face to hard, stinging hail to frost on a mountaintop, and back to a river again.” – Maria Virginia Farinango
223. “We are all naturally seekers of wonders. We travel far to see the majesty of old ruins, the venerable forms of the hoary mountains, great waterfalls, and galleries of art. And yet the world’s wonder is all around us; the wonder of setting suns, and evening stars, of the magic spring-time, the blossoming of the trees, the strange transformations of the moth.” – Albert Pike
224. “The vast waterfall of history pours down, and a few obituarists fill teacups with the stories.” – Marilyn Johnson
225. “Their roar is around me. I am on the brink of the great waters and their anthem voice goes up amid the rainbow and the mist.” – Grenville Mellen
226. “The most stupendous scenery ceases to be sublime when it becomes distinct, or in other words limited, and the imagination is no longer encouraged to exaggerate it. The actual height and breadth of a mountain or a waterfall are always ridiculously small, they are imagined only that content us.” – Henry David Thoreau
227. “After we are separated by birth from this oneness, as the water falling from the waterfall is separated by the wind and rocks, then we have feeling. You have difficulty because you have feeling. You attach to the feeling you have without knowing just how this kind of feeling is created.” – Shunryu Suzuki
228. “Emerald slopes became so tall they touched the clouds, and showers painted diamond waterfalls that sluiced down cliff sides.” – Victoria Kahler
229. “Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time? That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” – Hermann Hesse
230. “All water has a perfect memory and is forever trying to get back to where it was.” – Tony Morrison
231. “The sound of water is worth more than all the poets’ words.” – Octavio Paz
232. “They both listened silently to the water, which to them was not just water, but the voice of life, the voice of Being, the voice of perpetual Becoming.” – Hermann Hesse
233. “Deep in this forest of loneliness, a stream of love still flows; sweet memories ripple in my dreams, bridging warmth into woe.” – Angie Weiland-Crosby
234. “Water in the boat is the ruin of the boat, but water under the boat is its support.” – Jalaluddin Rumi
235. “Of all known liquids, water is probably the most studied and least understood.” – Felix Franks
236. “I am like a drop of water on a rock. After drip, drip, dripping in the same place I begin to leave a mark, and I leave my mark in many people’s hearts.” – Rigoberta Menchu
237. “Always be like water. Float in the times of pain or dance like waves along the wind which touches its surface.” – Santosh Kalwar
Peaceful Waterfall Quotes
238. “With meditation, I found a ledge above the waterfall of my thoughts.” – Mary Pipher
239. “Look for yourself in the waterfall – still for just a moment before moving on again.” – Unknown
240. “There is a waterfall in every dream. Cool and crystal clear. It falls gently on the sleeper, cleansing the mind and soothing the soul.” – Virginia Alison
241. “There is a waterfall in every dream. Cool and crystal clear, it falls gently on the sleeper, cleansing the mind and soothing the soul.” – Virginia Alison
242. “I can see my rainbow calling me through the misty breeze of my waterfall.” – Jimi Hendrix
243. “No matter how powerful a waterfall is, it cannot be heard from far away because all waterfalls are local. If you want the whole world to hear you, take a universal position where all can see you, just like the Moon, just like the Sun.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
244. “Look with open eyes, and you will see the beauty of the waterfall.” – Anthony Hincks
245. “Waterfalls make us notice their height, not the depth.” – Unknown
246. “Within a waterfall, the sound of a pine forest a thousand years old.” – Michael McClintock
247. “When I was walking in the mountains with the Japanese man and began to hear the water, he said, ‘What is the sound of the waterfall’..’ Silence,’ he finally told me.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
248. “Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress.” – Margaret Atwood
249. “We shall not cease from exploration And the end of all our exploring Will be to arrive where we started And know the place for the first time. Through the unknown, remembered gate when the last of earth left to discover is that which was the beginning; At the source of the longest river The voice of the hidden waterfall and the children in the apple-tree not know, because not looked for but heard, half-heard, in the stillness between two waves of the sea.” – T.S. Eliot
250. “There was only water. The ocean, the cold and her.” – Natalia Cwiklinska
251. “To trace the history of a river or a raindrop is also to trace the history of the soul, the history of the mind descending and arising in the body. In both, we constantly seek and stumble upon divinity, which like feeding the lake, and the spring becoming a waterfall, feeds, spills, falls, and feeds itself all over again.” – Gretel Ehrlich
252. “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.” – Bruce Lee
253. “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” – Unknown
254. “When a stone is dropped into a pond, the water continues quivering even after the stone has sunk to the bottom.” – Arthur Golden
255. “Like water, we are truest to our nature in repose.” – Cyril Connolly
256. “A drop of water, if it could write out its own history, would explain the universe to us.” – Lucy Larcom
257. “Once we have tasted far streams, touched the gold, found some limit beyond the waterfall, a season changed, and we come back changed but safe, quiet, grateful.” – William Stafford
258. “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.” – Unknown
259. “When the moonlight and the waterfall come together, all other things fade from the scene!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
Funny Water & Falls Quotes
260. “When God takes a shower, waterfalls come to life around the world. When I take a shower, my hair usually clogs the drain.” – Anthony T. Hincks
261. “Canoe + Waterfall = I don’t go camping anymore.” – Demetri Martin
262. “As the music played over the speakers and the waterfall in the pool filled the silence around us, I knew that, without a doubt, I had just been ruined.” – Abbi Glines
263. “Romance often begins by a splashing waterfall and ends over a leaky sink.” – Ellen DeGeneres
264. “You don’t always get the waterfall shortcut in Mario Kart. That’s life.” – Jack Baraka
265. “Don’t go to restaurants that have waterfalls if you have a kidney condition.” – Johnny Carson
266. “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.” – Benjamin Franklin
267. “I’ve always had a duck personality. Calm above water, feet going crazy below.” – K. Flay
268. “If you throw a pair of fins in the water, they’ll float. But if you throw on Fin in the water, Helsinki.” – Unknown
269. “There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.” – Chris Rock
270. “My therapist set half a glass of water in front of me. He asked if I was an optimist or a pessimist. So, I drank the water and told him I was a problem solver.” – Unknown
271. “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him participate in synchronized diving.” – Cuthbert Soup
272. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Vincent Van Gogh
273. “Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
274. “The antidote to exhaustion isn’t rest. It’s nature.” – Shikoba
275. “Nature never goes out of style.” – Unknown
276. “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
277. “Water is the driver of nature.” – Leonardo Di Vinci
278. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
279. “Someone caught the nature bug. And that someone would be me.” – Unknown
280. “Mother Nature is the greatest artist and water is one of her favourite brushes.” – Rico Besserdich
281. “I finally believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” – Anne Frank
282. “There’s nobody living who couldn’t stand all afternoon in front of a waterfall. Anyone who can sit on a stone in a field awhile can see my painting. Nature is like parting a curtain, you go into it as you would cross an empty beach to look at the ocean.” – Agnes Martin
283. “Water belongs to us all. Nature did not make the sun one person’s property, nor air, nor water, cool and clear.” – Michael Simpson
284. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
285. “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.” – Albert Einstein
286. “Like is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
287. “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” – Dr. Seuss
Inspiring Captions About Nature
288. Nature makes you realise what it means to live.
289. Ladies and gentlemen, Mother Nature
290. There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
291. Nature never goes out of style
292. Get lost in nature and you will find yourself.
293. Choose only one master – nature.
294. Nature at its finest
295. Adventure is out there
296. I’ve got nature vibes.
297. Magnificient shot.
298. Not complaining about this view.
299. A beautiful distraction
300. I find this strange comfort in being lost in life.
301. Wild, beautiful, and free
302. Say yes to new adventures.
303. Hello, nature, I’ve really mist you.
304. Sometimes, all you need is a change of scenery.
305. Go where you feel most alive.
306. The higher you climb, the better the view.
307. Keep close to nature’s heart.
308. Always take the scenic route.
309. Call of nature.
310. Mother Nature putting on a show.
311. Nature is not on the internet.
312. Live in the water, love by the moon.
313. Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander.
314. Ok Mother Nature, I see you flexing.
315. For a minute there I lost myself
316. My definition of beautiful
317. Streaming now on Netflix…
318. Always on the move.
319. Sitting here pondering the meaning of life.
320. Hike more, worry less.
321. I want to be like water, I want to slip through fingers, but hold up a ship.
322. Live for the moment because everything else is uncertain.
323. Not every paradise is tropical.
324. Where you lead, I will follow.
325. For it is on the paths less travelled that we find ourselves.
326. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
327. There is no wi-fi in the forest, but we promise you will find a better connection.
328. We start in different places, but we all meet in the ocean.
329. When it rains, it pours.
330. Let’s take a picture, it will last longer
Looking for more captions & quotes about nature?
Falls Quotes, Waterfall Captions & Puns Summary
I hope you enjoyed these Falls Quotes, captions and puns about waterfalls, got lots of inspiration and ideas and able to find the perfect one to go with your waterfall photos! Whether it’s a quote, a funny pun or short caption, I hope you’ll find one perfect for your Instagram waterfall photos!
Do you know any other famous quotes or captions about waterfalls? Feel free to leave any in the comments below if so!
Looking for Instagram captions for other global destinations? Check out these articles:
232 Los Angeles Captions & Quotes
183 Spain Captions & Quotes!
200 Dubai Quotes & Captions
130 Bali Quotes & Captions
130 Amsterdam Quotes For Instagram
155 Las Vegas Captions & Quotes
150 Chicago Captions for Instagram!
122 Istanbul Quotes & Captions
121 Hawaii Instagram Captions
59 Best Abu Dhabi Quotes
Like this post on Falls Quotes, Waterfall Captions & Puns? Pin it for later to share with your friends!