Want ideas for Instagram captions about Mexico and looking for the best quotes and puns?
Mexico is an incredible country to explore, and undoubtedly one of the most fascinating countries in Latin America.
Whether you’re visiting Ciudad Juarez, Tulum, Puerto Escondido, Mexico City for several days, or even you want to stay in Guadalajara, this country will capture your heart and you’ll always find plenty of beautiful places.
There are honestly photo opportunities around every corner here, whether it’s of Chichen Itza, the beautiful resorts around Cancun, the local markets or the beauty around Guadalajara.
These captions will work for anywhere in Mexico including Cabo San Lucas, Tijuana, Tulum, Puerto Escondido, Mexico City and more.
So with all your Mexico Instagram photos you’ll most likely want to find some great captions about Mexico to go with them.
This article cuts out all the hard work of trying to come up with a caption for your Instagram photo as it gives you all the best Instagram captions, puns and quotes about Mexico!
Whether you’re looking for some inspiration to visit Mexico or you need some captions to go along with your Instagram photos, you’ll find 287 Mexico captions here, from funny Mexico puns to meaningful captions and famous quotes about Mexican people and the culture.
You’ll even find a section on quotes by Frida Kahlo and Carlos Santana, as well as Tulum and Mexico City Instagram captions!
Looking for Instagram captions for places in North America? Check out these articles:
232 Los Angeles Captions & Quotes
170 New York Captions for Instagram!
155 Las Vegas Captions & Quotes
150 Chicago Captions for Instagram!
200+ Florida Captions & Quotes
130 Toronto Quotes
180 Quotes About Canada
MEXICO PUNS, QUOTES & CAPTIONS
BEST MEXICO INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
1. Once upon a time in Mexico…
2. Fiesta and party like there’s no mañana
3. I could get used to this non-stop fiesta
4. Mexico is calling and I must go
5. Today’s good mood is sponsored by Mexico
6. Mexico is always a good idea
7. Keep calm…. I‘m going to Mexico
8. Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy a ticket to Mexico and that’s kind of the same thing
9. Happiness is guacamole and chips
MEXICO TEQUILA & MARGARITA CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
10. All a girl needs in life is a little tequila
11. When life gives you lemons…slice them up and find some tequila
12. Fiesta, Siesta, Tequila, Repeat
13. Tequila, because its Mexico somewhere
14. Soup of the day: Tequila
15. Beachside margaritas with my señoritas
16. This señorita needs a margarita
MEXICO TACOS CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
17. Enjoying life one taco at a time
18. Live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday.
20. A balanced diet is a taco in each hand.
21. Surround yourself with tacos, not negativity.
22. I wish I was full of tacos instead of emotions.
23. Ways to My Heart: Buy Me Tacos, Make Me Tacos, Be Tacos.
24. Thinking about that summer body but also thinking about tacos
25. You cannot make everybody happy, you are not a taco.
26. It’s a ‘I want to move to Mexico and live off tacos and tequila’ kinda day
27. Yesterday I really wanted tacos. Today, I’m eating tacos. Follow your dreams.
28. Maybe eating tacos isn’t cheating on my diet. Maybe me dieting is cheating on tacos.
29. If you had to decide between being given a million dollars and eating tacos, which would you choose — corn or flour?
FUNNY MEXICO PUNS & CAPTIONS
Here you’ll find the best Mexico puns and funny captions.
30. Are you a Mexi-can or Mexi-can’t?
31. I am moving to Mexico! Tijuana know why?
32. I need some vitamin C-abo
33. Mexico, you guac my world!
34. Just another Juan of dos days
35. Don’t worry, beach happy!
36. Alcohol you later!
37. Long time, no sea!
FUNNY MEXICO TACO PUNS
Looking for funny Mexico taco puns?
38. Mexico is spec-taco-lar
39. Let’s taco ’bout going to Mexico
40. I hate tacos said no Juan ever!
MEXICO QUOTES ABOUT TACOS
41. Everything goes better with tacos. — Rachel Caine
42. Don’t judge your taco by its price. — Hunter Thompson
43. Little known fact, gentlemen. Tacos are the food of genius. — Heather Brewer
44. When it’s done properly, taco should be a verb. — Jonathan Gold
45. I don’t eat fast food often, but I love tacos. I could write prophetically about how perfect the taco is. — Ken Baumann
46. Tofu tacos are not Mexican. I think putting tofu on anything and calling it Mexican is an insult to my people. — Simone Elkeles
47. Thank you, hard taco shells, for surviving the long journey from factory, to supermarket, to my plate and then breaking the moment I put something inside you. Thank you. — Jimmy Fallon
48. Tacos are like what the voices of a hundred angels singing Bob Dylan while sitting on rainbows and playing banjos would taste like if that sound were edible. — Isabel Quintero
49. Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer. — Tom Robbins
50. The country of Mexico has just gotten its first Taco Bell. You’re Welcome. Finally, Mexicans will have access to… Mexican food. Bon appetit. I can’t imagine how confused they will be when they get a taco. — Jon Stewart
FUNNY MEXICO TEQUILA PUNS & ONE-LINERS
Check out these Mexico tequila puns and one-liners!
51. Tequila may not be the answer…but it’s worth a shot
52. When life gives you lemons… slice them up and find some tequila.
53. My wife won’t come to Mexico with me. She thinks I will try tequila
54. I hate tequila said no Juan ever!
55. This tequila tastes like I’m not going to work tomorrow.
MEXICO QUOTES ABOUT TEQUILA
56. At least you don’t need a prescription for tequila. — Rachel Vincent
57. It was too much tequila, or not quite enough. — Jimmy Buffett
58. Love is like tequila shots, not the quantity but strength matters. — Saru Singhal
59. Deal with your wins and losses alike. With tequila, lemon and a pinch of salt. — Saleem Sharma
60. Take life with a pinch of salt, a shot of tequila and a wedge of lime. Do nothing at all, but take your time. — John Walter Bratton
61. And no one drank just one shot of tequila. — Kristin Hannah
62. Drinking tequila is more about the journey than the destination.— Rainbow Rowell
63. Tequila is not even a drink; it’s a way for having the cops around without using a phone. — Dylan Moran
SHORT MEXICO CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
64. Viva La Mexico!
65. Hola from Mexico.
66. Gone to Mexico. Back never.
67. See you in Mexico
68. Te amo Mexico
69. Greetings from Mexico
70. Take me to Mexico
71. You had me at hola
72. I’d rather be in Mexico
73. Anytime is a good time to go to Mexico!
74. Work, save, Mexico, repeat
75. Mexico has my heart
76. Happiness is the Gulf of Mexico
INSPIRATIONAL CAPTIONS & QUOTES ABOUT MEXICO FOR INSTAGRAM
77. I want to make memories in Mexico
78. I know exactly where my heart is: Mexico
79. You don’t need magic to appear, all you need is a destination
80. Catching feels for this beautiful place
81. Mexico is a safe, as well as a beautiful and warmly gracious, place to visit. — Margaret Chan
82. I felt completely at home in Mexico… Mexico opened my heart. — Aimee Garcia
83. “Mexico extends beyond its borders.” – Vicente Fox
84. There are parts of LA that feel very, very Mexican, and there are weird little enclaves of Northside in Mexico – Cancun for instance. So what is a border? — William T. Vollmann
MEXICO QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
85. “I took a trip down to Mexico. It kind of changed my perspective on life a little bit.” – Derrick Favors
86. I was taken in by the bravado and the sounds of Mexico… not so much the music, but the spirit. — Herb Alpert
87. “Mexico is a mosaic of different realities and beauties.” – Enrique Pena Nieto
88. Mexico: where life is cheap, death is rich, and the buzzards are never unhappy. — Edward Abbey
89. ‘Mexico. Melancholy, profoundly right and wrong, it embraces as it strangulates.” – Ann Castillo
90. Poor Mexico. So far from God and so close to the United States. — Porfirio Diaz
91. “My attitude when I’m in Mexico is I wake up in the morning with nothing to do and I go to bed half done. I don’t wear a watch. When I live down there, I do nothing according to time. I eat when I’m hungry and go to sleep when I’m tired.” – Jesse Ventura
92. “All good stories start in cantinas” – Rodolfo Anaya
FUNNY MEXICAN QUOTES
93. They say Poland is the Mexico of Europe. I don’t know what that means, but I like it. — Chris Pontius
94. Down to my last dime and coming apart at the seams. I’m messed up in Mexico, living on refried dreams. — Tim McGraw
95. “Mexico… or as you may know it: Spicy Canada.” — John Olive
96. “Thousands of Mexicans gathered in Mexico City to protest high food prices. The protest only lasted an hour, because everyone had to leave for their jobs in Los Angeles.” — Conan O’Brien
97. In Mexico your wishes have a dream power. When you want to see someone, he turns up. — William Burroughs
98. We went to Mexico, had some tequlia, eloped with a pair of drug smugglers, and took part-time jobs as exotic dancers. You know, same old, same old. — Jennifer Lynn Barnes
99. When you live in Mexico, your houses all have names. — Jesse Ventura
100. The weirdest place I ever actually woke up in was a villa on the beach in Mexico. It was burning hot, and there were all these crabs walking around me. But I was feeling good, so I went with the vibe. — Nayvadius Cash
TRAVEL MEXICO VACATION QUOTES
101. Vacation in Mexico. Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.
102. Mexico is the front door to South America – and the back door to the states. — Tennessee Williams
103. But I’m not running away. I’m running toward… toward adventure, toward discovery, toward diversity. And while I was in Mexico I discovered something intriguing: Once I leave the U.S., I am not bound by the rules of my culture. And when I am a foreigner in another country, I am exempt from the local rules. This extraordinary situation means that there are no rules in my life. I am free to live by the standards and ideals and rules I create for myself. — Rita Golden Gelman
104. I had been to Mexico many times. I loved it. It’s a very exotic, interesting, severely crazy environment. I don’t know if I could live there all year. It’s such an intense place. — Campbell Scott
105. Do we really want to travel in hermetically sealed pope-mobiles through the rural provinces of France, Mexico and the Far East, eating only in Hard Rock Cafes and McDonalds? Or do we want to eat without fear, tearing into the local stew, the humble taqueria’s mystery meat, the sincerely offered gift of a lightly grilled fish head? I know what I want. I want it all. I want to try everything once. — Anthony Bourdain
106. On most holidays, you’ll find me in Mexico. Actually, on most holidays you won’t find me. I’m at a beach, and it’s wonderful. — Kyrsten Sinema
108. I find Mexico exciting to visit, but I think [it] is looked down upon. Mexico is not a very respected place, unless you’re Mexican, and even then it’s something of a love/hate relationship. — Devendra Banhart
109. “If you’re trying to get ahead in the corporate world, appearing smart in meetings should be your top priority. This can be hard if you find yourself daydreaming about Mexico, margaritas or queso cheese dip.” — Sarah Cooper
QUOTES ABOUT MEXICAN FOOD
110. “Mexican food is one of the best culinary experiences that people can have.” – Karla Souza
111. Life without Mexican food is like no life at all. – Unknown
112. In Mexico, everything on the menu is the same dish. The only difference is the way it’s folded. — Billy Connolly
113. Mexican food is so good, you’d think the real immigration problem would be fat guys like me sneaking across the border into Mexico. — Jim Gaffigan
114. It becomes evident, when the glorious plunge is taken, that to cook and eat Mexican food is to celebrate sensuality in every great chamber of this textured, perfumed, delicious, beautiful, and memorable gastronomic antiquity. — Richard Condon
115. I’ve seen zero evidence of any nation on Earth other than Mexico even remotely having the slightest clue what Mexican food is about or even come close to reproducing it. It is perhaps the most misunderstood country and cuisine on Earth. — Anthony Bourdain
116. I’m convinced that anyone who doesn’t like Mexican food is a psychopath. — Jim Gaffigan
117. The way America sees Mexico, if they have any sense of it, is like Taco Bell. Our countries are neighbors, and the only hard food to get in America is true Mexican. It’s impossible to find, even in L.A. Why is that? — Alejandro Gonzalez
118. Mexican food is way more than the bastardized burritos and nachos you pick up at window #2. — Anna Starostinetskaya
119. The pervasive fact about Mexican food is that it is not only for people who like to eat; it is, even more so if such a thing were possible, for people who like to cook. — Richard Condon
120. There’s no such thing as a specific authenticity to what Mexico is, because Mexico is incredibly complex and varied, and the food is completely different if you travel 50 kilometers. It just changes all the time. — Gael Garcia Bernal
121. So how as a nation can we sit around and eat Mexican food and drink beer and make friends? That’s the question. If we can do that on a broader scale, I think we’ll come out of it all right. — Sandra O’Connor
122. Long ago, she and I agreed on the merits of Mexican food. It is, we decided, earthy food, festive food, happy food, celebration food. It is, in short, peasant food raised to the level of high and sophisticated art. — Craig Claiborne
123. Mexican food is an aphrodisiac which excites the passion for living. It courts, seduces, ravishes, then cherishes all five senses. — Richard Condon
POLITICAL QUOTES & FUNNY PUNS ABOUT MEXICO
124. I don’t know much about the Supreme Court. If it’s anything like the Supreme Taco, it’s like a regular court, but with extra sour cream. — Craig Ferguson
125. “In Mexico an air conditioner is called a politician because it makes a lot of noise but doesn’t work very well.” – Len Deighton
126. A lot of the U.S. used to be part of Mexico, including Arizona. But they’re a bit touchy about that right now. — Craig Ferguson
127. After the United States gobbled up California and half of Mexico, and we were stripped down to nothing, territorial expansion suddenly becomes a crime. It’s been going on for centuries, and it will still go on. — Hermann Göring
128. Manifest destiny was on the march, and it was unfortunate that Mexico stood in the path. — Winston Churchill
129. Mexico and the USA are friends, partners and allies and should continue to work together for competitive and development across North America. — Enrique Pena Nieto
130. Mexico and the U.S. are bound not only because of the common border, but by a shared culture and history.— Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador
131. “I think that, when Enrique Pena Nieto invited Hillary Clinton and invited Donald Trump to meet with him here in Mexico City, it was a thought that maybe, in the future, whoever won the presidency, during that transition period, or right after, would decide to come and visit Mexico.” — Jose Diaz-Balart
DONALD TRUMP QUOTES ABOUT MEXICO
132. “Mexico will not be taking advantage of us. They will not be having open borders.” — Donald Trump
133. “Our politicians are stupid. And the Mexican government is much smarter, much sharper, and much more cunning. And they send the bad ones over because they don’t want to pay for them. They don’t want to take care of them. Why should they when the stupid leaders of the United States will do it for them?” — Donald Trump
134. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. — Donald Trump
135. “Donald Trump and I don’t dislike Donald one single bit has no idea how good the Mexican people are at building tunnels.” — Ron White
136. “We’re going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay. And the reason they’re going to pay and the way they’re going to pay, Bob, is this. We have a trade deficit now with Mexico of $58 billion a year. The wall is going to cost $10 billion a year. That’s what it’s going to cost. It’s going to be a powerful wall. It’s going to cost $10 billion.” ― Donald Trump
137. Beginning of our conversation with Donald Trump, I made it very clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall. — Enrique Pena Nieto
138. What I’m doing is good for the United States. It’s also going to be good for Mexico. — Donald Trump
139. I love Mexico. I mean, Mexico, I have thousands of people from Mexico that work for me. Thousands. Hispanics. — Donald Trump
140. “There was a change in tone in terms of the [Donald] Trump who showed up in Mexico City for this press conference.” — Steve Kornacki
QUOTES ABOUT MEXICAN CULTURE
141. “True love in Mexico isn’t between lovers; it’s between a parent and a child. Mexico is a very intense culture of sons adoring their mothers, and this is why I claim that Mexican culture is matriarchal. Because the one constant, faithful, inviolable, holy love of loves the love of your life is not your wife or your lover; it’s your mother.” — Sandra Cisneros
142. What I’ve seen from keeping in touch as well as I can is that what I find so typical in Mexican culture is the helpfulness of the people to each other. I think, at this point, that is the highest good and the highest we can hope for which is to be of help and use to each other wherever we are. — Alice Walker
143. “Family is something that I grew up with, and the Mexican culture has a lot of, you know Sunday is the day you spend with your family, and you have 40 to 50 people at your house, the uncles and the cousins, and I grew up with that.” — Karla Souza
144. “I think most people assume if you’re a Latino in Texas, you’re Mexican. It’s not really a problem, and I love so much about Mexican culture and the Mexican people.” — Stephanie Beatriz
145. “California is full of Mexican culture and Mexican music.” — Harry Stanton
146. “You can love the Mexican culture, you can love your Mexican-American wife and also believe that we need to control the border.” — Jeb Bush
147. “In the Mexican culture, we never miss a baptism, a birthday, a baby shower, a wedding shower, a wedding. You must show up. Otherwise, you’ll be in big trouble.” — Eva Longoria
148. In Mexico, wrestling is part of the cultural fabric. The guys wear masks and they are real-life superheroes. — Chris Jericho
149. The howling pariah dogs, the cocks that herald dawn all night, the drumming, the moaning that will be found later white plumage huddled on telegraph wires in back gardens or fowl roosting in apple trees, the eternal sorrow that never sleeps of great Mexico. — Malcolm Lowry
150. In Mexico the gods ruled, the priests interpreted and interposed, and the people obeyed. In Spain, the priests ruled, the king interpreted and interposed, and the gods obeyed. A nuance in an ideological difference is a wide chasm. — Richard Condon
151. Mexico is so rich in culture and history, and I have always enjoyed that. — Carlos Slim
152. We are at last on the high lands of Mexico, the districts which at least three different races have chosen to settle in, neglecting the fertile country below. — Edward Burnett Tylor
QUOTES ABOUT MEXICAN PEOPLE
153. “Each Mexican has his own dream, and I’ve come to believe as long as we focus, you can accomplish anything you want.” — Andy Ruiz Jr.
154. “The hard-working Mexican tries to get up here looking for opportunities because America’s one of the greatest countries in the world.”— Andy Ruiz Jr.
155. “Man is alone everywhere. But the solitude of the Mexican, under the great stone night of the high plateau that is still inhabited by insatiable gods, is very different from that of the North American, who wanders in an abstract world of machines, fellow citizens and moral precepts.” — Octavio Paz
156. “Everyone has seen photographs of Mexicans wearing those big sombreros. When you come to Mexico, the astonishing thing is, nobody wears these hats at all.” — Bruce Beresford
157. “There are great legends and great fighters in the history of Mexico, and there will be more to come.” — Canelo Alvarez
159. “One of the most notable traits of the Mexican’s character is his willingness to contemplate horror: he is even familiar and complacent in his dealings with it.” — Octavio Paz
160. In Mexico you have death very close. That’s true for all human beings because it’s a part of life, but in Mexico, death can be found in many things. — Gael Garcia Bernal
161. But America isn’t a country of family values; Mexico is a country of family values. This is a country of people who leave home. — Richard Rodriguez
162. The Mexican is familiar with death. [He] jokes about it, caresses it, sleeps with it, celebrates it. It is one of his favorite toys and his most steadfast love. — Octavio Paz
163. The enemies of the country and of freedom of the people have always denounced as bandits those who sacrifice themselves for the noble causes of the people. — Emiliano Zapata
164. My parents had irrational fears of Mexico and assumed that once you crossed the border, drug runners made you swallow a heroin balloon and then within the hour you were in a bathtub full of ice and they were harvesting your kidneys. — Justin Halpern
FAMOUS MEXICAN PROVERBS & SAYINGS
Here are some of the most common Mexican sayings and proverbs with their English translation.
165. Aún no tienes alas y ya quieres volar.
You don’t have wings yet but you already want to fly. In other words: be patient.
166. A caballo regalado, no se le ven los dientes.
Don’t check the teeth of a gifted horse. In other words: beggars can’t be choosers.
167. El que con lobos anda, a aullar se enseña.
He who runs with wolves will learn to howl. In other words: You pick up the habits, both bad and good, and become influenced by people you surround yourself with. Similar to: tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are.
168. Lo barato questa caro.
Cheap is expensive.
169. Al que madruga Dios lo ayudo.
God helps he who rises early. In other words: the early bird gets the worm.
170. El fruto no cae lejos del árbol
The fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree. In other words: Children follow the example of their parents.
171. Al mal tiempo, buena cara.
In bad times, put on a good face. In other words: put on a brave face.
172. No eres lo que logras eres lo que superas
You are not what you achieve, you are what you have overcome.
173. Mejor solo que mal acompañado
You are better off alone than in bad company.
174. Al mal paso, darle prisa.
During bad times find solutions to your problems fast. In other words: let’s get this over with.
175. No dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy
Don’t put off for tomorrow something you can accomplish today.
176. Arrieros somos y en el camino andamos.
We are mule drivers on the road. In other words: we are all humans with problems and struggles, making our way through life.
MORE MEANINGFUL MEXICAN PROVERBS
177. They tried to bury us. They didn’t know we were seeds. — Mexican proverb
178. El que mucho abarca, poco aprieta
Jack of all trades, master of none.
179. Barriga llena, corazón contento.
Full belly, happy heart. If our stomach is full, we will be happy and our heart will be happy.
180. Zapatero, a tus zapatos.
Meaning: Shoemaker, to your shoes. In other words: Mind you own business, stick to what you know.
181. Camarón que se duerme se lo lleva la corriente.
The shrimp that falls asleep gets swept away by the current. In other words: you snooze, you lose. Stay alert otherwise circumstances will overwhelm you: if you take your eye off of the game or lose focus you may miss out.
182. Cuando no esperas nada, todo llega
When you do not expect anything, everything arrives.
183. A falta de pan, tortillas.
In the absence of bread, [eat] tortillas. In other words: Make do with what you have.
184. A fuerza, ni los zapatos entran.
You can’t force the shoes to fit. In other words: you can’t force anyone to do something they don’t want to do.
185. Con dinero baila el perro.
With money the dog dances. In other words: Money talks. Everyone has a price.
186. Ahogado el niño, tapando el pozo.
After the child drowns they cover the well. In other words: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
187. Nada hay Nuevo debajo del sol
Nothing is new under the sun.
188. Desgracia compartida, menos sentida.
Shared misfortune, less felt. In other words: When sorrow is shared, the pain feels less and easier to bear.
189. A mí la muerte me pela los dientes.
Death peels my teeth. In other words: Living as if there is no tomorrow or I laugh at death.
190. Piedra sin agua no aguza en la Fragua
A grindstone without water doesn’t sharpen at the forge. In other words: nothing can be achieved without money. From nothing, nothing can come.
191. A darle que es mole de olla.
To give you what is mole de olla. In other words: get down to the task, even though it is difficult or time consuming.
QUOTES BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE MEXICO
192. South of the border, down Mexico way. That’s where I fell in love where stars above, came out to play. And now as I wonder, my thoughts ever stray South of the border, down Mexico way. — Jimmy Kennedy
193. I would love to go help baby sea turtles back into the ocean after hatching in Mexico. — Tamara Feldman
194. “My sole ambition is to rid Mexico of the class that has oppressed her and given the people a chance to know what real liberty means. And if I could bring that about today by giving up my life, I would do it gladly.” – Pancho Villa
195. Got no place to go, but there’s a girl waitin’ for me down in Mexico. She got a bottle of tequila, a bottle of gin, and if I bring a little music, I could fit right in… — Adam Duritz
196. The difference between the Pyramids in Egypt and the ones in Mexico is there is nothing inside the Mexican Pyramids. In the African Pyramids, the whole inside is a burial chamber. So they were really gravesites to nobility. — John Henrik Clarke
MEXICAN QUOTES BY FAMOUS PEOPLE FROM MEXICO
197. “My mother gave me one piece of advice that stuck with me. She said don’t forget where you came from.” — Eva Longoria
198. They thought I was crazy in Mexico when I said, ‘I’m going to Hollywood.’ Nobody thought I could make it. — Salma Hayek
199. “I was born in Mexico, I grew up in Mexico, and along the way, I learned to love Mexico. I think anyone who has stepped foot on this land – not to mention all Mexican people – will agree that its not difficult to love Mexico.”
— Emiliano Salinas
200. “Some Mexicans go to Hollywood and lose career in Mexico because they play imitation. I don’t want this to happen to me.”
– Katy Jurado
201. “I have never denied my background or my culture. I have taught my child to embrace her Mexican heritage, to love my first language, Spanish, to learn about Mexican history, music, folk art, food, and even the Mexican candy I grew up with. ” – Salma Hayek
202. My parents weren’t artistic, but I was always surrounded by beautiful things. And Mexico is a country which has experienced thousands of years of art and culture.— Carlos Slim
203. A single tree in the tropical forest in the south of Mexico has more different species than some European countries. — Carlos Salinas de Gortari
MEANINGFUL QUOTES BY FAMOUS MEXICAN PEOPLE
Here are some meaningful quotes by famous Mexican people:
204. Wisdom lies neither in fixity nor in change, but in the dialectic between the two. — Octavio Paz
205. Live the present intensely and fully, do not let the past be a burden, and let the future be an incentive. Each person forges his or her own destiny. — Carlos Slim
206. Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone. – Octavio Paz
207. “Preservation of one’s own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures.”— Cesar Chavez
208. If there is no justice for the people, there be no peace for the government. — Emiliano Zapata
209. “I think my life in general, like that of any human being, has highs and lows, has moments of great light and moments of great darkness.” – Thalia
210. Looking back upon my work today, I think the best I have done grew out of things deeply felt, the worst from a pride in mere talent. — Diego Rivera
211. “We think birth is a miracle and death is a tragedy, but really they’re flip sides of the same coin anything born is gonna die.” – Mario Van Peebles
212. Humans believe so many lies because we aren’t aware. We ignore the truth or we just don’t see the truth. When we are educated, we accumulate a lot of knowledge, and all that knowledge is just like a wall of fog that doesn’t allow us to perceive the truth, what really is. — Miguel Angel Ruiz
213. I forgive those who murder and steal because they did it out of necessity, but a traitor never. — Emiliano Zapata
214. “I’m Mexican – what’s your superpower?”
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES BY FAMOUS MEXICAN PEOPLE
215. I’d rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.— Emiliano Zapata
216. I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. — Salma Hayek
217. I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men. — Emiliano Zapata
218. A flower without a stem, is beauty waiting to die. A heart without love, is a tear waiting to cry. — Octavio Paz
219. Love is not a desire for beauty; it is a yearning for completion. — Octavio Paz
220. Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun. — Miguel Angel Ruiz
221. To be an artist, one must . . . never shirk from the truth as he understands it, never withdraw from life. — Diego Rivera
222. The supreme value is not the future but the present. The future is a deceitful time that always says to us, ‘Not Yet,’ and thus denies us… Whoever builds a house for future happiness builds a prison for the present. — Octavio Paz
223. As an artist I have always tried to be faithful to my vision of life, and I have frequently been in conflict with those who wanted me to paint not what I saw but what they wished me to see. — Diego Rivera
INSPIRATIONAL FRIDA KAHLO QUOTES
224. Passion is the bridge that takes you from pain to change. — Frida Kahlo
225. Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic. — Frida Kahlo
226. I drank to drown my sorrows, but the damned things learned how to swim. — Frida Kahlo
227. Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly? — Frida Kahlo
228. At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can. — Frida Kahlo
229. There is nothing more precious than laughter.— Frida Kahlo
230. Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light. Tragedy is the most ridiculous thing. — Frida Kahlo
231. I wanted to tell you that my whole being opened for you. Since I fell in love with you everything is transformed and is full of beauty… love is like an aroma, like a current, like rain. — Frida Kahlo
232. Everyone’s opinions about things change over time. Nothing is constant. Everything changes. And to hold onto some dogged idea forever is a little rigid and maybe naive. — Frida Kahlo
233. I paint flowers so they will not die. — Frida Kahlo
234. I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, because I am the person I know best. — Frida Kahlo
235. I leave you my portrait so that you will have my presence all the days and nights that I am away from you. — Frida Kahlo
236. I love you more than my own skin and even though you don’t love me the same way, you love me anyways, don’t you? And if you don’t, I’ll always have the hope that you do, and i’m satisfied with that. Love me a little. I adore you. — Frida Kahlo
237. I want a storm to come and flood us into a song that no one wrote. — Frida Kahlo
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES BY CARLOS SANTANA
238. The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace. – Carlos Santana
239. One day there will be no borders, no boundaries, no flags and no countries and the only passport will be the heart. — Carlos Santana
240. If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment.— Carlos Santana
241. Your wrinkles either show that you’re nasty, cranky, and senile, or that you’re always smiling. — Carlos Santana
243. Most people are prisoners, thinking only about the future or living in the past. They are not in the present, and the present is where everything begins. — Carlos Santana
244. Everything is a battlefield. If you fight with anger, you are part of the problem. If you fight with joy, you’re part of the solution. — Carlos Santana
QUOTES ABOUT MEXICO CITY
245. “I’ve always thought Mexico City was incredibly dynamic.” — Greg Kinnear
246. Suicide by carbon monoxide used to be done in the garage. Now, all you have to do is go to Mexico City and inhale. — Richard Bayan
247. “I was in Mexico City. It’s a very pleasant city in many ways. It’s vibrant, lively, pretty exciting society, but also depressing in other ways, and sometimes almost hopeless, you know. So it’s a combination of vibrancy and, I wouldn’t say despair, but hopelessness, you know. Doesn’t have to be, but it is. I mean, there is almost no economy.” — Noam Chomsky
248. “I went to Mexico City to visit and fell in love with the city. I went to my house to pick up my stuff. It was the craziest, most impulsive move I’ve ever done. I just felt like I had to stay there.” – Julieta Venegas
249. “Taking it as a whole, Mexico is a grand city, and, as Cortes truly said, it’s situation is marvelous.” – Edward Burnett Tylor
250. Los Angeles is not Mexico City, but we have many fine nightclubs and restaurants here. It is enough. One must not aim too high. — Ry Cooder
251. I feel absolutely no threat or fear in Mexico City. — Michael Nyman
252. Mexico City is the center of art and culture and politics and has been and continues to be for Latin America in a way that I think really called to me as an artistic person, as someone that was interested in the politics of Latin America, you know. God, every single famous person in Latin American history and art and politics seems to have found their way to Mexico City. — Junot Diaz
253. “The Aztecs believe they started up in what’s now New Mexico, and wandered for 10,000 years before they got down into where they are now, in Mexico City. That’s a weird legend.” — Jerry Pournelle
254. Mexico City is very different now than when I grew up, but I was in the streets all the time though I was born to a middle-class neighborhood where there weren’t a lot of gangs and things. I was always comfortable. — Alejandro Gonzalez
TULUM INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
255. Tulum is always a good idea
256. Life’s a beach in Tulum
257. Tulum beach bum
258. I followed my heart and it led me to Tulum
259. Toasting with tequila in Tulum
260. Tulum is calling and I must go
261. Life’s alright with Tulum in sight
262. Tulum vacation mode
263. Viva Tulum
264. I left my heart in Tulum
MEXICO BEACH CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
265. Paradise found
266. “The cure for anything is salt water: tears, sweat, or the sea.”
267. Good times and tan lines
268. Lost at sea? I’m not shore.
269. The beach fixes everything
270. Life is better in flip-flops
271. The sun, the sand, and a drink in my hand
272. Find me under the palms
273. Vitamin sea
274. The best memories are made in flip flops
275. Happiness comes in waves
SHORT MEXICAN CAPTIONS IN SPANISH FOR INSTAGRAM
276. Hecho in Mexico – Made in Mexico.
277. Buenos dias Mexico — Good morning Mexico
278. Vamos a la playa — let’s go to the beach
279. Buneos Noches Mexico — Good night Mexico
MEXICO LOVE QUOTES – Short Love Quotes & Captions In Spanish
Here are some short love quotes in Spanish that will go well with you Mexico Instagram photos.
280. ‘El amor entra por los ojos ‘ – Love comes through the eyes.
281. ‘Una cosa es el amor y el negocio es otra cosa.’ – Love and business should be handled separately.
282. ‘Amor viejo – ni te olvido ni te dejo’ – An old love is never forgotten.
283. No fate is worse than a life without a love.
284. Love is too rare to be lost on jealousy.
285. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.— Miguel Angel Ruiz
286. Never confuse gratitude with love.
287. ‘No hay muerto malo ni novia que no sea bonita.’ – There is no evil dead person nor any ugly brides – all brides are beautiful.
Mexico Puns, Captions & Quotes Summary
I hope you got lots of inspiration and ideas from these Mexico Instagram captions, quotes, puns and were able to find the perfect one to go with your photos! Whether it’s a famous quote, a funny pun or short caption, you’ll find one perfect for your Instagram photo of Mexico!
Do you know any other famous quotes or captions about Mexico? Feel free to leave any in the comments below if so!
Travel quotes inspire us all right? If you are looking for some more inspirational quotes check these out:
Best Sunset Captions & Quotes For Instagram
75 Best Inspirational Travel Adventure Quotes
Cabin Crew Quotes
Like this post on Mexico captions, quotes & puns? Pin it for later!