Looking for ideas for the best captions and quotes about Miami for your Instagram?
Miami is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Florida and is such an exciting dream destination place to explore. There is always something going on in Miami and it is full of Instagrammable places to take photos of – from the buildings in Downtown Miami to the iconic beach.
This article eliminates the hard work of trying to come up with a caption for your Instagram photo as it gives you all the best captions and quotes about Miami.
If you’re heading to Miami, you’re there right now, or you’re just wanderlusting and looking for some inspiration, you’ll find 206 funny short captions, quotes, meaningful captions, puns as well as one-liners and song lyrics for your Miami Instagram pictures right here!
Looking for Instagram captions for other places in North America? Check out these articles:
Best Captions About Miami for Instagram
1. You had me at Miami
2. Miami is my happy place
3. Always say yes to Miami
4. I’d rather be in Miami
5. Miami is always a good idea!
6. Sunsets are better in Miami
7. I found my paradise in Miami.
8. Don’t miss out on this Miami bliss.
9. Any day is a good day for Miami
10. Miami, here we come!
11. Somewhere between living and dreaming, there’s Miami
12. Hello, Miami. You’re looking gorgeous today
13. Keep calm and go to Miami
14. Dear Miami, I can’t get over you.
15. There’s no place like Miami.
Happy Miami Instagram Captions
16. Anytime is a good time to go to Miami
17. My soul lives in Miami
18. You cannot stop Miami
19. Life is better in Miami.
20. Miami vibes
21. Miami, my kind of town!
22. PS. I love Miami
23. Once upon a time in Miami
24. Let’s get lost in Miami
25. Meet me in downtown Miami
26. Life is better in Miami
27. Miami is the city that I love
28. Endless fun in Miami
29. Miami has my heart
30. Just checked Miami off my bucket list!
Short Miami Instagram Captions
31. It’s Miami o’clock
32. I love you Miami
33. Making memories in Miami
34. Take me to Miami
35. Going to Miami
36. But first, Miami
37. Miami looks good on me
38. Always say yes to Miami
39. Happiness is a weekend in Miami
40. Living that Miami life
41. Find me in Miami
42. Welcome to Miami
43. Bright lights and Miami nights
44. Wake up in Miami
45. Miami Beach Party
Meaningful Miami Instagram Captions
46. Miami is a state of mind
47. Yes, make sure that Miami is on your bucket list at least once or more
48. If you follow your heart just right, it will get you to Miami
49. I don’t need therapy, I just need to go to Miami.
50. Everyone is in love with this city for a reason
51. Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Miami
52. Stop saying tomorrow. Take a trip to Miami now.
53. Thank you Miami for making me feel so alive
54. Miami is not a place. It’s a feeling
55. There’s no problem so big that a trip to Miami won’t solve
56. Miami is my happy place
57. Wake up in Miami, there is no time for sleep. All my troubles wash away in the water
Miami Beach Captions
58. When in Miami, go to the beach!
59. Take me to Miami Beach
60. Miami, the city of dreams and beaches
61. South Beach, bringin the heat
62. There’s no place like South Beach
63. Making waves in Miami
64. Miami, where the music meets the ocean
65. I have salt in my veins and sand in my heart.
66. Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat.
67. My favourite colour is the ocean.
68. Sun kissing ocean. Beach touching bum.
69. Twilight + Beach = Perfection.
70. The best days are beach days.
71. Sunsets and oceans. It’s what I do.
72. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are sandy.
Funny Miami Instagram Captions
73. Alexa, take me to Miami.
74. No one sleeps in Miami
75. If lost, return to Miami
76. We’re hotter than a Miami summer
77. I feel like Miami is way, way too hot
78. I don’t need a man. I need Miami.
79. A bad day in Miami is better than a good day anywhere else
80. Keep calm and…. I can’t keep calm – I’m going to Miami!
81. I should probably move here, right?
Cute Miami Captions For Instagram
82. Miami, already looking forward to next time
83. Headed to Miami, be back never.
84. Lost in Miami.
85. Smile, you are in Miami
86. My hobbies include going to Miami.
87. I left my heart in Miami.
88. Miami is calling and I must go
89. In Miami, you can have city life and feel like you’re on holiday at the same time.
90. Girls just wanna have sun
91. Just Miami, myself, and I
92. Happiness is a weekend in Miami
93. Miami dreaming
94. Living the good Miami life.
Funny Miami Puns and One-Liners
95. Avoid pier pressure, and go to Miami
96. Shell we dance on Miami Beach?
97. Tis the sea-sun to go to Miami
98. Keep palm and carry on
99. All I need is a little vitamin sea
100. I can sea clearly now
101. Resting beach face
102. That crazy little sun of a beach
103. Beach, please
104. Seas the day
105. What do you call a rodent drama set in Florida? Miami Mice
106. You can’t buy happiness, but you can go to Miami and that’s kind of the same thing.
Miami Tropical Captions
107. Livin’ on salt time
108. Home is where my hammock is
109. Paradise found
110. Ocean air, salty hair
111. Meet me at the shore
112. I love you to the beach and back
113. Happiness comes in waves
114. My favourite fragrance is the ocean.
115. Sea more of the world, one beach at a time
116. Good times and tan lines
117. Palm trees and 80 degrees
118. Just blue skies and sunshine
119. Land of sunshine
120. Find me under the palms
121. Life is different at the beach
122. Sunny side up
123. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere else
124. The tans will fade, but the memories will last forever
125. The ocean is everything I want to be…beautiful, mysterious, wild, and free
Best Miami Quotes for Instagram
126. “I love Miami and would love to always be in Miami.” – Goran Dragic
127. “Miami, already looking forward to next time.” – Unknown
128. “Miami is just really fun whenever I go there. It’s like this post-apocalyptic Barbie world: everything is pink, and there are palm trees everywhere.” — Grimes
129. “What’s special about Miami is the collision of cultures. And the white sand beaches and fantastic restaurants.” – Jeffrey Dean Morgan
130. “I think Miami is such a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous place. I love the people there.” – Minka Kelly
131. “When you are swimming in Miami at night, And all around you in the traffic and city lights.” – Adam Young (Swimming in Miami)
132. “Miami has embraced me and I love them for that.” – Lil Wayne
133. “I love Miami. I miss it so much. And I miss the beach – the peace it brings you. I love the sound and smell of the sea.” – Genesis Rodriguez
Inspiring Quotes About Miami
134. “Is Miami America? Is it a state? And Is it the South?.. I love Miami for the same reason I love the places I love most around the world It’s the mix here, this big, messy, dysfunctional hell broth of people from all over the world that make it so awesome and make it a place I want to keep coming back to. Also, the food’s good.” – Anthony Bourdain
135. “There’s a place in Miami where they heal your soul. Fill the glass with your deepest hope. Where the faces have no name. I feel I’m home. There’s a beach in Miami when the sun is gone. You dance in the sand and you’re not alone.” – Unknown
136. “I suspect that most people in the world will travel through or at least wish to travel through Miami in their lifetimes. I think it is on the same level as seeing the pyramids in Giza for many people. But, Miami is slippery: It is a place that is always that distant orgiastic green light while also being a hot, tropical, and very real place.” – Jim Drain
137. “Miami, you can never run out of material. As long as you have Miami around you, you will never, never stop being amused.” – Dave Barry
138. “I love the crowds in Miami. I feel that is one of the tournaments where I get more support. That helps me a lot.” – Rafael Nadal
Thought-Provoking Quotes About Miami
139. “Miami is nothing like me, and that’s why I need to be here – it’s the opposite. I’m practical, where this place is moody, I’m stolid in my interior, where this place has a certain flair, and I’m materialistic in a sense that this place is fundamentally spiritual – there’s a quicksilver quality about this place.” – Iggy Pop
140. “Baby girl used to riding on the metro had a dream of diamonds and stilettos. First class in Miami from the West Coast.” – Unknown
141. “Miami, in many ways, is a quintessentially American city.” – Tibor Fischer
Miami Beach Quotes
142. “Miami’s like paradise. And I think the beaches are topless. So we’re gonna spend a lot of time at the beach.” – Pauly D
143. “If there’s a heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached.” – Jimmy Buffett
144. “Miami Beach is a completely interesting hybrid because it is, on the one hand, a resort and, on the other hand, a real city. This condition of the city and water on two sides I think is really amazing. And in the heart of that city, it has put an enormous convention centre, an enormous physical presence.” – Rem Koolhaas
145. “At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.” — Sandy Gingras
146. “The thing that’s really cool for me about Miami Beach is you have this dichotomy between sunlight and family and happiness and innocence and then at night, darker, stranger mob conspiracy stuff sort of comes out. It seems like a storytelling engine. You can just keep writing about how those two worlds smash into each other.” – Mitch Glazer
Famous Quotes About Miami
147. “Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place.” — Michael Mann
148. “In Miami, there’s a Latin flavor, and I just love every bit of it.” – Ryan Guzman
149. “The good life, it feels like Atlanta, it feels like LA, it feels like Miami.”– Unknown
150. “All the lights in Miami begin to gleam. Ruby, blue and green, neon too. Everything looks better from above my king. Like aquamarine, ocean’s blue,” – Lana Del Rey
151. “My favorite city is Miami. It’s very fresh and the beach is sunny.” – Liu Wen
152. “I came to Miami for the first time during the winter, and naturally, I fell in love with the weather.” – Joanna Krupa
153. “Preparation in Miami is always good because of the weather.” – Paulie Malignaggi
154. “180 episodes of CSI: Miami and never the same lipstick twice.” – Unknown
Funny Quotes About Miami
155. “In Los Angeles, you can hide. I can hide at the beach, hide up in the hills. In Miami everybody is looking at you.” – Jamie Foxx
156. “I don’t know how anyone lives in Miami. Because no one goes to sleep.” – Dave Portnoy
157. “Almost everything strange washes up near Miami.” – Rick Riordan
158. “In New York I’m a six, but in Miami, I was like a negative three” – Amy Schumer
159. “If Miami hasn’t got it, they haven’t invented it yet.” – Miami Vice
160. “I’m from a Cuban family, so we’re used to talking really loud. You come to a Cuban restaurant anywhere in Miami, and we’re practically screaming at each other.” – Kat Dahlia
161. “Of course in Miami, not denouncing Fidel Castro at every turn is almost as bad as saying Gloria Estefan can’t sing.” – Unknown
162. “Miami is a melting pot in which none of the stones melt. They rattle around.” – Tom Wolfe
163. “If there’s a heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached.” — Jimmy Buffett
164. “I’m a Latina from Miami. I pity you if you think you’re going to out-shout me.” – Ana Navarro
165. “But this is Miami, you can’t come to Miami and not show any skin. You gotta show something. If you’re all covered up in this heat, you’re gonna make me pass out just to look at you. It’s sweaty in Miami-but the diamonds will keep me cool.” – Lil’ Kim
Quotes About Living in Miami
166. “Views are overrated; it’s light that counts. I have an apartment in Miami’s South Beach, and I get tired of looking at the ocean. Even that view gets old after a while. Sunlight streaming into a room – it never gets old.” – Michael Graves
167. “Being from Miami, you’re used to the fact that your home is a vacation spot. But that’s what makes Miami one of the best places in the world. We’re so rich in different cultures, being so close to Haiti, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico, and then you’ve got people who travel from all over the world just to come to visit.” – Unknown
168. “The biggest thing is, I can never forget where I come from. That’s why I wear Miami on my sleeve. I will never forget where I grew up.” – Manny Machado
169. “I am lucky enough to live in Miami so dinner on the beach with people I love is one of my favourite ways to relax.” – Adriana Lima
170. “I remember being so homesick and realising that where I came from was not something that existed in the cultural imagination outside the city. People used to think Miami was just partying in South Beach all the time.” – Jennine Capó Crucet
171. “I couldn’t sleep knowing I was going to leave my Miami. It’s always going to be my home, but it’s not the same.” – Hanley Ramirez
172. “It’s the kind of place where you say, ‘That could never be me,’ and then it is. It’s a temptation that’s almost irresistible… but across the causeway, there are other worlds, older worlds, I think it’s safe to say, better ones.” – Parts Unknown (the Miami episode)
Controversial Quotes About Miami & Quotes From People Who Don’t Like The City
173. “People – just weird people are attracted to Miami. And they come there not for serious reasons, usually.” – Dave Barry
174. “Look at what has happened to Miami. It has become a Third World country. You just pick it up and take it and move it someplace. You would never know you’re in the United States of America. You would certainly say you’re in a Third World country.” – Tom Tancredo
175. “I really love Miami, but I don’t think the architecture matches the city. It’s a bit too commercial.” – Zaha Hadid
176. “Miami is the place where all great Medicare fraud schemes come from. It has a great concentration of professional criminals and old people.” – Unknown
177. “Having Miami in a state like Florida makes no sense. You may as well put Los Angeles in the middle of Arkansas. It’s not connected, it’s just bright and loud and big and… there.” – Caspar Vega
178. “The streets of Miami just got a whole lot more dangerous.” – Unknown
179. “Everybody talks about the California quakes, but the first time I ever felt the Earth shake was in Miami.”– Unknown
180. “In the US you have New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Miami and dozens of other cities; a few of them have a really strong visual character. But even with those, there is just too much space between them and too many people.” – Michael Bierut
Miami Lifestyle Quotes
181. “Second only to the sea, the Miami sky has been the greatest comfort in my life past 50. On a good day, when the wind blows from the south, the light here is diffuse and forgiving.” – Iggy Pop
182. “Even though Puerto Rico will always be my hometown, I feel Miami is my second home.” – Anuel AA
184. “Miami is one of the great cultural melting pots in the world. I love working and living here.” – David Caruso
185. “I absolutely love the balance between New York and Miami because I go to New York and I get so inspired, and it’s really busy, and it’s like the real city, and then I come to Miami, and I’m just in a happy place.” – Nina Agdal
186. “I’m very comfortable here. I enjoy all aspects of it. This is a place I want to make a stamp and bring something that Miami hasn’t seen before.” – Giancarlo Stanton
187. “Miami’s not anybody’s poor cousin. It’s an aspiration to live in this town, not something you have to do to promote yourself like some of the larger cities.” – Iggy Pop
188. “I love Rome for their calzones and New York City for the variety of quality eateries, but I absolutely fell in love with Miami for the stone crabs at Joe’s just off Ocean Drive – the best I’ve ever had, and the Cajun food. The steaks out there are colossal – it’s like having a shark and a cow on your plate.” – Unknown
Nightlife In Miami Captions
189. Find me where the music meets the ocean.
190. Neon lights and fun times.
191. Living the Miami nightlife.
192. “Miami Beach is where neon goes to die.” – Lenny Bruce
193. “Miami is a party city, a go-fast city.” – Rick Ross
Song Lyrics About Miami
194. “Party in the city where the heat is on.” — Will Smith, “Miami”
195. “You’ll be coming home with me tonight. We’ll be burning up like neon lights.” — Demi Lovato, “Neon Lights”
196. “Let’s get it poppin’ I’m in Miami b*tch.” — LMFAO, “I’m in Miami B*tch”
197. “But we were in screaming color.” — Taylor Swift, “Out of the Woods”
198. “We could make something beautiful, something that wouldn’t be a problem, At least not in Miami, You know, some places are like your auntie, But there’s no place like Miami” – “Miami” by U2
199. “I’m going to Miami, “Welcome to Miami” – Will Smith “Miami”
200. “She gon’ make you move to Miami, She moving like a gypsy.” – Enrique Iglesias (Move to Miami)
201. “Welcome to Miami where they Hustle hey, And they ride duce tres like everyday, Palm trees blue skies gangstas and goons, Where parties don’t stop till the next afternoon.”– Welcome to Miami, Pitbull
202. “The good life, it feel like Atlanta. It feel like L.A., it feels like Miami” – Good Life, Kanye West featuring T-Pain
203. “Bouncin’ in the club, where the heat is on, all night, on the beach till the break of dawn, I’m going to Miami. Welcome to Miami.” — Will Smith “Miami”
204. “Here I am in the place where I come let go, Miami the bass and the sunset low.” — Will Smith
205. “I think just growing up in Miami, there’s a gumbo of different cultures that influence us.” – Flo Rida
206. “Welcome to Miami”, “Bienvenidos a Miami” – Will Smith, ‘Miami”
Final Thoughts on Miami Captions & Quotes For Instagram
We all love travel quotes right, and hopefully you enjoyed these captions about Miami! Travel quotes, whether they are inspiring or funny puns, motivate us and feed our wanderlust, and Miami is no different!
Do you know another Miami quotes or captions? Let me know in the captions below!
Like this post on Miami quotes and Instagram Captions? Pin it for later!