Are you looking for the perfect captions, quotes and puns about Seattle to share with your Instagram photos?
Seattle is a very beautiful city – one of the most naturally stunning in the United States to be honest! A city rich in culture and history, and surrounded by breathtaking mountains there is certainly a lot to see and do in Seattle.
Seattle is also the birthplace of not only Amazon, but Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks – Seattle has a really big coffee culture!
You’re bound to take some fabulous photographs in Seattle and want to share them to your Instagram afterwards!
If you’re heading to Seattle, you’re there right now, or you’re just wanderlusting and looking for some inspiration, you’ll find 164 short captions, funny captions, meaningful quotes, puns and one-liners for your Seattle Instagram pictures right here!
Looking for captions and quotes for some more of the most famous cities in America?
Check out these articles:
Best Seattle Instagram Captions
1. Let’s get lost in Seattle.
2. If you need me, I’ll be in Seattle.
3. Now I see why they call it the Emerald City.
4. Gone to Seattle, be back never.
5. Any day spent in Seattle is great day.
6. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a plane ticket to Seattle which is pretty much the same thing.
7. You had me at Seattle.
8. Nice to meet you, Seattle.
9. Today’s mood: Seattle.
10. Seattle is always a good idea.
11. Seattle is calling, and I must go.
Motivational Seattle Captions
12. Good morning Seattle.
13. Seattle isn’t just a place, it’s a way of life.
14. It’s a Seattle thing, you wouldn’t understand.
15. Seattle state of mind.
16. Seattle always sounds like a great idea.
17. Found my happiness in Seattle.
18. You bring the sunshine to Seattle.
19. Catch me in Seattle.
20. Living that Seattle life.
Short Seattle Captions For Instagram
21. Sleepless in Seattle.
22. See you in Seattle.
23. I’d rather be in Seattle.
24. Proud Seattleite.
25. Life is better in Seattle.
26. Lost in Seattle.
27. Hello, Seattle.
28. Postcard from Seattle.
29. Seattle vibes.
30. Seattle Girl.
31. Exploring the Emerald City.
32. PNW vibes.
Cute Seattle Instagram Captions
33. Home is where Seattle is.
34. Find me in Seattle.
35. Seattle is my happy place.
36. Seattle is always in my mind.
37. Meet me in Seattle.
38. Seattle is the place to be.
39. Seattle way of life.
40. Meet me at Pike’s Place.
41. Sleepless nights and city lights.
Read more: Captions About Traveling
Inspiring Seattle Captions
42. Seattle dreaming.
43. Seattle, I’m yours.
44. Made in Seattle.
45. A perfect moody day in Seattle.
46. Greetings from Seattle.
47. Dear Seattle, I will never get over you.
48. Once upon a time in Seattle…
49. Follow me to Seattle.
50. There’s no place like Seattle.
51. Pike’s Place is my happy place.
52. Just another day in Seattle.
Read more: Inspirational Travel Adventure Quotes
Love Seattle Captions For Instagram
53. Follow your heart, even if it takes you all the way to Seattle.
54. You can find my heart where I left it: in Seattle.
55. I left my heart in Seattle.
56. I fell in love. Her name is Seattle.
57. Relationship status: in love with the Pacific Northwest.
58. I love you, Seattle.
59. From Seattle, with love.
60. Keep calm and love Seattle.
61. Either you love Seattle, or you are wrong.
62. Home is where the heart is. And mine is in Seattle.
Seattle Coffee Captions
63. Coffee and Seattle my two favorite things.
64. In Seattle, anytime is coffee time.
65. Today’s good mood is brought to you by Seattle and coffee.
66. You’re not awake in Seattle if you hadn’t had your coffee.
67. Starbucks is my therapy.
68. This is Seattle. Where is my coffee?
69. The Pacific Northwest is for the coffee junkies.
70. Nirvana and cold brew.
71. Got coffee?
Seattle Weather Captions
72. It’s always sweater weather in Seattle.
73. It rains nine months a year in Seattle.
74. Bring on the rain and coffee.
75. In Seattle, it’s a good thing when it rains on our parades.
76. I love you like the rain loves Seattle.
77. It rains nine months a year in Seattle.
78. Seattle has one season: rain.
Funny Seattle Instagram Captions
79. I don’t care if the glass is half full or half empty. I just want to know: is there coffee in it?
80. Got over my fear of needles by visiting Seattle.
81. Rain. Coffee. Repeat.
82. Living in Seattle is like being in love with a beautiful woman who’s sick all the time.
83. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Seattle Washing. Seattle Washing who? Seattle, Washington.
Looking for captions and quotes for States in America? Check out these articles:
Funny Seattle Puns For Instagram Captions
84. Sleeve-less in Seattle.
85. It’s time to Se-attle.
86. It’s always Rainier over Seattle.
87. Since moving to Seattle, I’ve started to like the rain. I think I’ve been rain-washed.
88. Seattle is one Amazon city.
89. Dad, I’m going to Seattle. Dad: Who’s Attle?
90. I Wheel-y love Seattle.
91. Don’t Seattle for anything less than perfect.
92. Seattle, I chews you.
93. My love for Seattle is evergreen.
94. I don’t needle this attitude right now.
95. Spacing out in Seattle.
96. Seattle is more than it ap-piers.
97. I Kerry bout you so much!
98. I can’t stop talking a-boat Seattle!
99. Seattle, won’t chew be mine?
100. Seattle is cool beans.
101. I really Pike Seattle.
102. “I really, Chihuly love Seattle.”
103. You must be trolling me.
104. Avoid pier pressure, just go to Seattle.
105. Needle-less to say, I love the Seattle skyline.
106. Something’s fishy here at Pike Place.
107. You always said Seattle was beautiful, now I Bellevue.
108. It’s all just fun and gum.
109. May the forest be with you.
110. When it’s raining cats and dogs, and you step in a poodle.
Seattle Coffee Puns Captions
111. (Coffee) mugs and kisses, from Seattle.
112. I love Seattle a latte.
113. Getting coffee in Seattle is just part of the daily grind.
114. Seattle, you’re brew-tiful.
115. Dear Seattle, words cannot espresso how much you bean to me.
116. Seattle’s coffee scene is a thing of brew-ty.
Short Seattle Quotes For Instagram Captions
117. “Seattle is this curious liberal island.” – Jonathan Raban
118. “Seattle is my muse, for the better or worse of Seattle – I’m not sure.” – Maria Semple
119. “And Seattle isn’t really crazy anymore. It’s a big dot-com city.” – Krist Novoselic
120. “Seattle was a rabid film town in the 70s and 80s because it rained so much.” – John Requa
Love Seattle Quotes
121. “I love Seattle. I couldn’t be anywhere else.” – Lauren Jackson
122. “I have a fond place in my heart for Seattle.” – Magic Johnson
123. “It’s hard not to fall in love with Seattle on a beautiful summer’s day.” – Robert Spector
124. “Seattle is for people who love culture, but refuse to sacrifice their wild nature to attain it.” – Kimberly Kinrade
Seattle Weather Quotes
125. “The bluest skies you’ve ever seen in Seattle.” – Perry Como
126. “She was back in western Washington state, where rain was so prevalent that a day of sunshine was the lead story on the local news.”- Susan Mallery
127. “He was actually quite fond of Seattle’s weather, and not merely because of its ambivalence. He liked its subtle, muted qualities and the landscape that those qualities encouraged if not engendered: vistas that seemed to have been sketched with a sumi brush dipped in quicksilver and green tea. It was fresh, it was clean, it was gently primal, and mystically suggestive.” – Tom Robbins
128. “Summer in Seattle allows me to indulge in some of the region’s top culinary delights.” – Tom Douglas
129. “All those ninnies have it wrong. The best thing about Seattle is the weather. The world over, people have ocean views. But across our ocean is Bainbridge Island, an evergreen curb, and over it the exploding, craggy, snow Olympics. I guess what I’m saying: I miss it, the mountains and the water.” – Maria Semple
130. “The sky in Seattle is so low, it felt like God had lowered a silk parachute over us. Every feeling I ever knew was up in that sky. Twinkling joyous sunlight; airy, giggle cloud wisps; blinding columns of sun. Orbs of gold, pink, flesh, utterly cheesy in their luminosity.” – Maria Semple
Rainy Seattle Quotes
131. “On the mainland, a rain was falling. The famous Seattle rain. The thin, gray rain that toadstools love. The persistent rain that knows every hidden entrance into collar and shopping bag. The quiet rain that can rust a tin roof without the tin roof making a sound in protest. The shamanic rain that feeds the imagination. The rain that seems actually a secret language, whispering, like the ecstasy of primitives, of the essence of things.” – Tom Robbins
132. “Seattle, the mild green queen: wet and willing, cedar-scented, and crowned with slough grass, her toadstool scepter tilted toward Asia, her face turned ever upward in the rain; the sovereign who washes her hands more persistently than the most fastidious proctologist.” – Tom Robbins
Funny Seattle Quotes
133. “I really enjoy doing theater, but doing theater in Seattle is like dropping a brick in a bottomless well. It’s gratifying, but it’s almost like doing radio. It’s ephemeral.” – Dan Savage
134. “Everyone in Seattle is a total p*ssy when it comes to snow. The whole city shut down, the place looked like an apocalyptic movie.” – Hamilton Leithauser
135. “Hovering over me was the Chihuly chandelier. Chihulys are the pigeons of Seattle. They’re everywhere and even if they don’t get in your way, you can’t help but build up a kind of antipathy toward them.” – Maria Semple
Seattle Coffee Quotes
136. “Seattle has unleashed this weird phenomenon on the world called the coffee shop. And the coffee shop, thanks to Starbucks, is the place where socially isolated, lonely, needy people gather together to ignore one another.” – Mark Driscoll
137. “In Seattle, you haven’t had enough coffee until you can thread a sewing machine while it’s running.” – Jeff Bezos
Beautiful Seattle Quotes
138. “Seattle is beautiful. You look at the sky and it’s one of the most beautiful skies in the world, and then there’s the Puget Sound, which will hurt you, if you fall into it, but it’s also beautiful. Seattle is a city of contradictions. Within the same city, there’s darkness and light.” – Veena Sud
139. “At night, what you see is a city, because all you see is lights. By day, it doesn’t look like a city at all. The trees outnumber the houses. And that’s completely typical of Seattle. You can’t quite tell: is it a city, is it a suburb, is the forest growing back?” – Jonathan Raban
Inspirational Seattle Quotes For Instagram Captions
140. “We all came to Seattle in hopes of building better lives. No one said we wouldn’t have to struggle first.” – Regina Scott
141. “All I really had was a suitcase and my drums. So I took them up to Seattle and hoped it would work.” – Dave Grohl
142. “Earth does not belong to us; we belong to the earth. Take only memories, leave nothing but footprints.”– Chief Seattle
143. “To some extent, Seattle remains a frontier metropolis, a place where people can experiment with their lives, and change and grow and make things happen.” – Tom Robbins
144. “I miss Seattle a lot. It was my first city that I lived in on my own. It was a great city to play for… in the back of my mind, I still have a thing for Seattle and always am going to remember what they’ve done for me.” – Kevin Durant
Powerful Seattle Captions
145. “I’ve been through WTO riots in Seattle, massive earthquakes, major floods… forest fires. I just try to be as even-keeled and calm as possible.” – Gary Locke
146. “Seattle has been chosen America’s best in many categories-including the best bicycling city, the most liveable, best city to locate a business, best hotels, and the best place to visit.” – Ray Chatelin
147. “Simply as a writer of books, I’m thrilled and proud that Seattle should have raised, on a public vote, sufficient money to build a central library, and moreover to rebuild every other library in the city: 28 of them.” – Jonathan Raban
148. “In Seattle, I soon found that my radical ideas and aesthetic explorations, ideas and explorations that in Richmond, Virginia, might have gotten me stoned to death with hush puppies, were not only accepted but occasionally applauded.” – Tom Robbins
Quotes About People Who Live In Seattle
149. “You know you’re from Seattle when even amid perhaps the worst crisis you’ve ever faced, you can still appreciate a sunny day.” – Melanie A. Smith
150. “Seattle is not an overly friendly city. It is a civil city, but not altogether friendly. People from outside mistake the civility for friendliness.” – Johnathan Raban
151. “Seattle is full of people who have their own lives to live. They won’t waste their time being friendly. But they are civil.” – Jonathan Raban
152. “Your friends in Seattle are downright Canadian in their niceness. None of you has a cell phone. The girls wear hoodies and big cotton underpants and walk around with tangled hair and smiling, adorned backpacks.” – Maria Semple
153. “When I grew up in Seattle, by the way, in the 70’s, it was a fishing village. There were loggers and fishers and my dad had a sewer company and it wasn’t the way Seattle is now. Culturally, it was very different back then.” – Rainn Wilson
Living In Seattle Quotes
154. “In Seattle, we live among the trees and the waterways, and we feel we are rocked gently in the cradle of life. Our winters are not cold and our summers are not hot and we congratulate ourselves for choosing such a spectacular place to rest our heads.” – Garth Stein
155. “My wife and I just prefer Seattle. It’s a beautiful city. Great setting. You open your front door in the morning and the air smells like pine and the sea, as opposed to bus exhaust.” – Ron Reagan
156. “It’s like a hypnotist put everyone from Seattle into a collective trance. ‘You are getting sleepy, when you wake up you will want to live only in a Craftsman house, the year won’t matter to you, all that will matter is that the walls will be thick, the windows tiny, the rooms dark, the ceilings low, and it will be poorly situated on the lot.” – Maria Semple
Meaningful Seattle Quotes
157. “Seattle is like a global gumbo, a melting pot with all kinds of people the rich, the poor, white people, some Chinese, Filipino, Jewish and black people they’re all here.” – Quincy Jones
158. “I think it’s evident that expensive neighborhoods in Seattle are surrounded by natural beauty. That elevates city life. So if we can make cities more attractive in the long run, we can be smarter about issues like development, zoning, and economics.” – Stone Gossard
159. “And it’d be very hard to make up something as strange as the Dutch tulipmania in the seventeenth century, for example. Or the mysterious case of Thomas Clapper. Or the entire civic history of Seattle, Washington.” – Stephen Briggs
Seattle Song Lyrics For Instagram Captions
160. “September in Seattle waiting on a train
I smoked my last cigarette standing in out of the rain.” – Shawn Mullins, “September in Seattle”
161. “The bluest skies you’ve ever seen in Seattle and the hills the greenest green in Seattle
Like a beautiful child growing up free and wild full of hopes and full of fears
Full of laughter full of tears full of dreams to last the years in Seattle” – Perry Como, “Seattle”
162. “Like a summer night in Seattle when you kiss me under the moonlight.
Let the raindrops fall all around us, as I sail in the wake of your love.” – Jenna Drey, “Summer Night in Seattle”
163. “Summer in Seattle.” – Laurie Lewis Quintet, “Summer in Seattle”
164. “Welcome to Seattle.” – Boom Bap Project, “Welcome to Seattle”
Seattle Captions, Puns & Quotes Summary
Hopefully you got lots of inspiration and ideas from these Seattle Instagram captions, quotes and puns and were able to find the perfect one to go with your photos!
Whether it’s a famous quote, a funny pun or short caption, you should be able to find one perfect for your Seattle photo!
Do you know any other famous quotes or captions about Seattle? Let me know in the comments if so!
Looking for more captions and quotes for other places in America? Check out these articles:
Like this post on Seattle Instagram Captions, Puns & Quotes? Share it with your friends!