Looking for the best Spain captions and Spanish quotes for your Instagram photos? Spain is a fascinating and magical place to visit – whether you are visiting Barcelona and the Gaudi Buildings and Las Ramblas, The Royal Palace and Prado in Madrid, or going to watch the flamenco in Seville – there are honestly so many beautiful and wonderful places in Spain! Spain is also a really popular holiday destination, with it’s many beautiful beaches, historic cities, as well as lots of stunning scenery, plenty of culture and delicious food!
We all know the feeling when you’ve got so many photos of somewhere to post to Instagram or Facebook but you’re just stuck for what to write in the caption. This article cuts out all the hard work of trying to come up with a caption for your Instagram photo as it gives you all the best Instagram captions and quotes about Spain. All you have to do is choose one you like, copy and paste and get on with enjoying your trip or editing your photos!
If you’re heading to Spain, you’re there right now, or you’re just wanderlusting and looking for some inspiration, you’ll find 183 Spain puns, famous quotes and captions for your Spanish Instagram pictures right here!
Travel quotes inspire us all right? If you are looking for some more inspirational quotes check these out:
Best Sunset Captions & Quotes For Instagram
75 Best Inspirational Travel Adventure Quotes
Cabin Crew Quotes
Sunshine Quotes For Instagram!
183 SPAIN CAPTIONS & SPANISH CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM!
Best Spain Captions For Instagram
Great photos need great captions. Here are the best Spain captions for Instagram!
1. Spain is calling and I must go
2. Hola from Spain!
3. Livin’ for a siesta
4. Siesta time!
5. Siestas and fiestas… I could get used to this!
6. Fiesta like there’s no mañana
7. Living off sangria and siestas
8. Sangria counts as fruit right?
9. On the search for the best sangria in Spain
10. Hard at work searching for the best sangria in Spain. I’ll let you know when I find it!
11. Pass the paella, please
12. Siestas and fiestas
13. Time for a Siesta
14. Stop saying tomorrow, take a trip to Spain now
15. Watching the sun set over the Spanish horizon is something i’ll never forget
Short & Cute Spanish Captions
Short, cute and punchy captions are sometimes all you need! Check out these short & cute Spanish captions for your Instagram!
16. Spain is my happy place
17. Spain is always a good idea
18. Spain has my heart
19. Spain, I’m yours!
20. Making it in Spain
21. We’ll always have Spain
22. I found paradise in Spain
23. I left my heart in Spain
24. Spain, the country I love
25. Anytime is a good time for Spain
26. Living my best life in Spain
27. Collecting memories in Spain
Best Spain Travel Quotes For Instagram
Check out the best Spain travel quotes below that will go perfectly with your Spain photos:
28. “I would sooner be a foreigner in Spain than in most countries. How easy it is to make friends in Spain!” – George Orwell
29. “There is no nightlife in Spain. They stay up late but they get up late. That is not nightlife. That is delaying the day.” – Ernest Hemingway
30. “In Spain, the best way to keep a secret is to write a book.” – Manuel Azaña
31. “I like the south of Spain, notably for the Moorish vigour and the weather.” – Alexei Sayle
32. “Spain – a great whale stranded on the shores of Europe.” – Elizabeth Oakes Smith
33. “Spain, the beautiful country of wine and songs.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
34. Spain is a fascinating mix of people, languages, culture and food, but if there is one thing all Spaniards share, it’s a love of food and drink. – Jose Andres
35. “All my life is in Spain. I will stay.” – Paz Vega
36. “Any reasonable, sentient person who looks at Spain, comes to Spain, eats in Spain, drinks in Spain, they’re going to fall in love. Otherwise, there’s something deeply wrong with you. This is the dream of all the world.” – Anthony Bourdain
37. “I have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills Coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain.” – John Edward Masefield
38. “The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane.” – Eliza Doolittle
39. “It’s like a dream to come to Spain and stay for a couple of years and get somebody to teach me Spanish music.” – Lenny Kravitz
40. “If you are thinking about walking the Camino, do not hesitate. Just go.” – Yoonjin Song
41. “One of the gifts that the Camino offers is the freedom to be yourself. This freedom is liberating.” – Jane V. Blanchard
SPAIN CAPTIONS & SPANISH CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Funny Spain Puns & Spanish Captions For Instagram:
42. I Spained my ankle
43. Don’t be a Spain in the butt
44. Let’s give ’em something to tapas-bout
45. It’s a pitcher perfect night for Sangria
46. Don’t know siesta, but I do fiesta
47. You’re such a Dali.
48. I like Spanish wines Viura-lently
50. “Which bus went from Spain to America? – Columbus.”
51. “What do you call a small mosque in Spain? – A mosquito!”
Funny Quotes About Spain For Instagram
52. “I’ve always said that playing rugby in Spain is like being a bullfighter in Japan.” – Javier Bardem
53. “Italy valued cathedrals while Spain valued explorers. So worldwide, five times as many people speak Spanish than Italian.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
54. “Every country gets the circus it deserves. Spain gets bullfights. Italy the Church. America Hollywood.” – Erica Jong
55. “Up until the time I was 31 years old, in Spain, I still didn’t know how I was going to pay the rent.” – Antonio Banderas
56. “That’s the only thing I’m jealous about ‘Game of Thrones’: they get to go to Spain all the time.” – Travis Fimmel
57. “If you come from Spain, you have to play football.” – Enrique Iglesias
One Word Spanish Captions For Instagram
Sometimes one word is all you need! Here are some one word Spanish captions for Instagram as well as their English translation!
58. Vacaciones – Holidays!!!
59. Disfrutando– Enjoying
60. Loca– Crazy
61. Divertida – Fun
62. Maravilloso– Marvellous
63. Aventuras– Adventures
64. Caliente– Hot
65. Especial– Special
66. Momentos– Moments
67. Leyenda– Legend
68. Impresionante– Awesome
69. Sorpresa– Surprise!
Spanish Instagram Captions
Sometimes a caption in Spanish, or even in a mix of Spanish and English (Spanglish) is a great way to get your thoughts across to your audience and impress them at the same time! Here are some great Spanish captions you can use for your Instagram.
70. ¡Hola España! – Hello Spain!
71. Yo amo Espana – I love Spain.
72. La vida es bella en Spain – Life is beautiful in Spain.
73. “España, mi amor.”
74. Buenos dias from Spain – Good morning.
75. Buenos noches from Spain – Good night.
76. Feelin’ bueno! – Feelin’ good.
77. Dejé mi corazón en Spain – I left my heart in Spain.
78. Vive cada momento – Live every moment.
79. Encontré el paraiso aquí – I found paradise here.
80. Escápate de lo ordinario en Spain – Escape from the ordinary in Spain.
81. Viajar seguido – Travel often.
82. Este es mi lugar feliz – This is my happy place.
83. Mi vida, mis reglas – My life, my rules.
84. Viva la vida – Live life.
85. ¡Sé el amor de tu vida! – Be the love of your life!
86. La vida es corta – Life is short.
87. Esta puesta de sol es algo que nunca olvidaré – This sunset is something I’ll never forget.
88. Sol, mar y arena…¡eso es todo lo que quiero! – Sun, sea and sand… That ‘s all I want!
89. Viviendo mi mejor vida en esta playa – Living my best life in this beach.
90. No me sigas, yo también estoy perdido – Don’t follow me, I’m lost too.
91. No todos aquellos que divagan están perdidos – Not all those who wander are lost.
92. No lo dejes para mañana, ¡viaja hoy! – Stop saying tomorrow, take a trip now!
SPAIN CAPTIONS & SPANISH CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Spanish Food Puns & Captions:
93. It’s Paella day!
94. Shake your Patatas.
95. The Churro-zone
96. It chorizo delicious country!
97. And we’ll all Jamon okay
98. Dinner give Migas
99. I’ll Bacalao it
Tapas Puns & Captions For Instagram
100. Feeling on tapas the world here in Spain
101. It’s Tapas Tuesday!
102. Girl, you looks good, won’t you back Tapas up
Granada Quotes & Instagram Captions:
103. The truth is, that I’m beginning to wonder if there is any greater pleasure in life than visiting Granada and it is going back and visiting it again. – Alexandre Dumas
104. Granada is Spain’s most valued treasure; a melting pot of flavors, smells, and passion. – Víctor Hugo
105. All curious travelers keep Granada in their hearts, even without having visited it. – William Shakespeare
106. Granada is like the beautiful, delicate land of our dreams; all those who see her dream of visiting her again. – Chateaubriand
107. “Granada is so moving that it stimulates and melts all of the senses.” – Henri Matisse
108. Every city has its own charm, but Granada has its own and that of the rest. – Antonio Machado
109. My eyes filled with tears; not tears of sorrow nor of happiness, but of the fulfillment of a quiet, hidden life in Granada. – Miguel de Unamuno
110. The Alhambra in Granada is the most fertile source of inspiration of all those from which I have drunk. – Escher
111. “I do not know what to call this land upon which I stand. If what is beneath my feet is paradise, then what is the Alhambra? Heaven?” – Lope de Vega
112. “Granada, last refuge from a tiring life. Eternal garden, shows remnants of paradise that still remain, in only very few privileged places on earth.” – Chateaubriand
113. “Just close your eyes and let’s pretend we’re dancing in the street in Barcelona.” – Ed Sheeran
114. “Barcelona is a great city and Spain is a great country to live in.” – Shakira
115. “You’d have a hard time finding anything better than Barcelona for food, as far as being a hub.” – Anthony Bourdain
116. “Allow me to state here how much I love Barcelona, an admirable city, a city full of life, intense, a port open to the past and future.” – Le Corbusier
117. “But if there was no Barcelona why would you get out of bed in the morning?” – Ray Hudson
118. “The first time I saw her, fires were alight. It was a spicy night in Barcelona. The air was fragrant and free.” – Roman Payne
119. “Even the moon was embarrassed by the beauty of Barcelona.” – Andrew Barger
Barcelona Captions & Puns For Instagram:
120. Oh my Gaudí, I just love Barcelona!
121. Gaudi, I could use another sangria
122. Found paradise in Barcelona
123. I’ll be back, going off to play in the Barcelona sun.
124. Lost in Barcelona
125. Rambla-ing in Barcelona
127. My Gaudí, isn’t Barcelona amazing?
128. I hate to Rambla on about Barcelona, but this place is pretty awesome!
129. We’re cava-ing a great time in Barcelona!
130. Been Madreatin’ all day
131. BRB… busy making memories in Madrid.
132. Here in Madrid, things are getting Real
133. Midnight in Madrid
134. Wanderlust and Madrid dust
SPAIN CAPTIONS & SPANISH CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM!
Instagram Captions About Other Spanish Cities
135. Spain is in the Palma of my hand.
136. Keep Palma carry on.
137. Málaga memories in the making.
138. Seville later!
139. Wine not? Living my best life here in Rioja
140. I’m seeing red in Rioja and I’m lovin’ it
141. Wash, Ourense, Repeat
142. The Leon King
143. Granada-n off to sleep
144. That price is Astorga-nomical.
145. I have Sarria-sis
146. Don’t be so Cuenca-y
147. It’s a neverending Pintxo party here in San Sebastian
148. Help me Ronda help me get her out of my heart
149. It takes Avila-ge
150. “Málaga, a martini of the sea.” – Rafael Pérez Estrada
151. “Cadiz is a city of magic, like Cracow or Dublin, to set the mind on fire at a turn of a corner. The eye is continually fed, the imagination stirred, by a train of spectacles as charming as if they had been contrived.” – Honor Tracy
Spain Quotes For Instagram About History & Culture:
Spain is so rich in history and culture, and is a lot more diverse than most people realise! Here are some quotes of the history and culture of Spain:
152. “Like Spain, I am bound to the past.” – William S. Burroughs
153. To this day the Arab influence is evident in southern Italy, northern Africa and, above all, in Spain. – Carroll Quigley
154. “I loved everything about Spain – the people, the language, and the food!” – Karlie Kloss
155. “I love dancing and music from Latin cultures. I went to a flamenco show in Spain, and it completely took my breath away.” – Torrey De
156. “The culture of modern Spain is something many people are still discovering.” – Jose Andres
157. “In Spain, the dead are more alive than the dead of any other country in the world.” – Federico García Lorca
158. “Nature and man are opposed in Spain.” – Gertrude Stein
159. “In rural Spain, at least, it is far better to arrive than to travel, however hopefully.” – Honor Tracy
160. “In a unified and diverse Spain, based on the equality of and solidarity between its people, there is room for all of us. And for all of our feelings and sensitivities and our distinct ways of being Spaniards.” – Felipe VI
161. “I got to Spain a lot in winter for a blast of sunlight to banish the blues brought on by the Irish greys and drizzle. I love the cities of the Spanish interior.” – Kevin Barry
162. “There was in Spain a civilization in many respects admirable. It was eminent for industry, science, art and poetry; its annals are full of romantic interests; it was in some respects superior to the Christian system which supplanted it; in many ways, it contributed largely to the progress of the human race. Yet because of the fundamental defect that between the Christians Spaniards and his Mussulman conqueror there could be no political fusion, this brilliant civilization was doomed.” – John Fisk
163. “For austere and gracious allegory, as for so much of its mysticism and its chivalry, its ardours and its endurances, the world is in debt to Spain.” – Helen Waddell
164. “In the middle of the sixteenth century, Spain was the incubus of Europe. Gloomy and portentous, she chilled the world with her baneful shadow.” – Francis Parkman
165. “It was in Spain that my generation learned that one can be right and yet be beaten, that force can vanquish spirit, that there are times when courage is not its own recompense. It is this, doubtless, which explains why so many, the world over, feel the Spanish drama as a personal tragedy.” ― Albert Camus
166. Ronda is the place where to go if you are planning to travel to Spain for a honeymoon or for being with a girlfriend. The whole city and its surroundings are a romantic set. Nice promenades, good wine, excellent food, nothing to do. – Ernest Hemingway
Famous Spanish Proverbs
167. “Money does not last for fools.” – A Spanish proverb
168. “El hábito no hace al monje.” – The habit doesn’t make the monk. (Clothes don’t make the man eg: don’t judge a book by it’s cover).
169. “No hay que ahogarse en un vaso de agua.” – It isn’t necessary to drown oneself in a glass of water. (Don’t make a mountain out of a molehill).
170. “Camarón que se duerme se lo lleva la corriente.” – The shrimp that falls asleep is swept away by the current. ( In other words: you snooze, you lose. Stay alert otherwise circumstances will overwhelm you: if you take your eye off of the game or lose focus you may miss out).
171. “Donde no hay harina, todo es mohina.” – Where there’s no flour, everything is an annoyance. (Poverty breeds discontent. If your needs aren’t met, you won’t be happy).
172. “A lo hecho, pecho.” – To what is done, the chest. (Face up to what the situation is. There’s no point crying over spilt milk).
173. “No vendas la piel del oso antes de cazarlo.” – Don’t sell the bear’s hide before you hunt it. (Don’t count your chickens before they hatch).
Looking for other Latin Proverbs? Check out these Mexican proverbs and captions.
Quotes About Spanish Literature
174. “Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
175. “Writing is a process, a journey into memory and the soul.” – Isabel Allende
176. “A man only has the right to look down at another when he helps him to lift himself up.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
177. “In my case, literature is a kind of revenge. It’s something that gives me what real life can’t give me – all the adventures, all the suffering. All the experiences I can only live in the imagination, literature completes.” – Mario Vargas Llosa
178. “I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.” – Jorge Luis Borges
179. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I am going is what inspires me to travel it.” – Rosalia de Castro
180. “Men shout to avoid listening to one another.” – Miguel de Unamuno
181. “Life is a very bad novelist. It is chaotic and ludicrous.” – Javier Marías
182. “There is no book so bad…that it does not have something good in it.” – Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
183. “In one kiss, you’ll know all I haven’t said.” – Pablo Neruda
Spain Captions For Instagram & Spanish Quotes Summary
I hope you enjoyed these Spanish Instagram captions and quotes and got lots of inspiration and ideas and able to find the perfect one to go with your Spain photos! Whether it’s a famous quote, a funny pun or short caption, I hope you’ll find one perfect for your Instagram photo of Spain!
Do you know any other famous quotes or captions about Spain? Feel free to leave any in the comments below if so!
Looking for Instagram captions for other global destinations? Check out these articles:
232 Los Angeles Captions & Quotes
130 Amsterdam Quotes For Instagram
170 New York Captions for Instagram!
155 Las Vegas Captions & Quotes
150 Chicago Captions for Instagram!
121 Hawaii Instagram Captions
Like this post on Spain Captions & Spanish Captions For Instagram? Pin it for later!