You’ve taken a banger sunset photo and now you’re looking for the best sunset captions or sunset quotes to go with it before you upload your picture onto Instagram right? Great captions capture the attention of your audience and encourages them to engage with your sunset picture more so they can really make a difference!
Plus, who wants to spend hours trying to write the perfect Instagram caption when there are great ones online you can use as inspiration. Here you’ll find a whopping 315 sunset captions or quotes – so you can post a sunset picture onto IG almost every day of the year and still not run out of ideas for captions if you are a sunset lover! Whether it’s short captions you’re after, or more longer inspirational captions, funny Instagram captions, romantic sunset quotes or lyrics about sunset, famous sunset quotes or catchy sunset puns, you’ll find them all here!
Honestly – who doesn’t love sunset? Sunset is certainly one of the most beautiful times of the day and can be enjoyed from wherever you are in the world – whether you are on holiday travelling or whether you are at home! You can experience beautiful sunsets from a desert resort in Dubai, from the fabulous beaches in instagrammable LA, if you’re on an Australia road trip, or even from the comfort of your own home.
Along with adding a great quote or caption about sunset along with your photo, you’ll want to edit your sunset photo so it looks as epic as possible. Check out this article on How To Edit A Sunset Photo In Lightroom for all you need to know!
Alternatively check out this guide on how to predict a good sunrise or sunset!
BEST SUNSET CAPTIONS & SUNSET QUOTES FOR INSTAGRAM
Inspirational Sunset Quotes For Instagram
- “Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.” — Richard Paul Evans
- “If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord.” — Nathan Phillips
- “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have the eyes to see them.” — John Ruskin
- “There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.” — Rachel Boston
- “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Left breathless at the beauty of the setting sun.” — Unknown
- “The strange thing about the sunset is that we actually don’t want the sun to set, we want it to stay right on the horizon, not below it, not above it, just right on it!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky.” — Rabindranath Tagore
- “Sometimes the sunset is so beautiful, I think it might be the very last one.” ― Nitya Prakash
- “Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of heaven.” — John Lubbock
- “Sunset is still my favourite colour and rainbow is second.” — Mattie Stepanek
- “Another day, another setting sun. How fortunate am I that there’s more to come?”
- “The sunset doesn’t care if we watch it or not, it will keep on being beautiful even if no one bothers to look at it.” — Gene Amole
- “Dark clouds become heaven’s flowers when kissed by light.” — Rabindranath Tagore
- “Proof that few things in life are as beautiful as a setting sun.” — Unknown
- “A day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered.”
- “Sunset shows that life is too beautiful to hold on to the past, so move on to the present.”
- “You have to travel far and wide to see a lot of the world’s wonders, but sunsets can be appreciated in every corner of the earth.” — Kimmie Conner
- “The best way to live your life is this: At sunset, just think of the beauty of the sunset, because life is nothing but what the present moment offers you!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “A mind-boggling, awe-inspiring, spine-tingling sunset.” — Unknown
- “A beautiful sunset is your reward for surviving another day. Enjoy as many as you can.”
- “Allow failure to teach you a valuable lesson: Each sunset is the beginning of a very, very beautiful sunrise.” — Sri Chinmoy
- “See the beauty of sunset to enjoy the passion of life.” — Debasish Mridha
- “I find it incredibly amazing how at every sunset, the sky is a different shade. No cloud is ever in the same place. Each day is a new masterpiece. A new wonder. A new memory.”
- “Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully.”
- “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.” — Richie Norton
- “Don’t waste sunrises on people who will be gone by sunset.” — Unknown
Short & Simple Sunset Captions For Instagram
28. “A sunset will colour your dreams.” — Anthony Hincks
29. “There is nothing more musical than a sunset.” — Claude Debussy
30. “My joy is the golden sunset giving thanks for another day.” — Jonathan Lockwood
31. “Softly the evening came with the sunset.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
32. “Never go too long without watching a sunset.” — Atticus
33. “When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.” — George R.R. Martin
34. “Sunsets are loved because they vanish.” — Ray Bradbury
35. Sunset state of mind.
36. The sun’s saying goodnight again.
37. The sky is aglow with the setting sun.
38. Sunsets are like God’s paintings in the sky.
39. Picture perfect end of the day.
40. Okay Mother Nature, you win.
41. Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
42. I was born to explore, have adventures, and watch sunsets.
43. Chase the sunset.
44. Food, friends, sunsets.
45. Cloudy days make gorgeous reds.
46. Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
47. Some moments are gold.
48. Collect moments, not things.
Best Sunset Captions For Instagram
These are some of the best sunset captions for Instagram that are sure to captivate your audience!
49. I never met a sunset I didn’t like.
50. You can never watch too many sunsets.
51. Mother Nature doesn’t need a filter.
53. Fifty shades of pink.
54. Pink haze, perfect days.
55. Live colourfully.
56. Forever chasing that sunset.
57. Paint the sky. Make it yours.
58. Paradise found.
59. The sunlight paints us gold.
60. Clear your mind, watch the sky.
61. Here I am, collecting memories.
62. A sunset that good doesn’t need a filter.
63. “The horizon changes but the sun does not.” — Joyce Rachelle
64. “Autumn is a sunset around every corner.” — Unknown
65. “Sunset is the opening music of the night.” — Mehmet Murat İldan
66. “Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
67.“To watch a sunset is to connect with the Divine.” — Gina De Gorna
68. “A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.” — Crystal Woods
69. “Let the warm glow of the setting sun kiss life’s hurts away.” — Unknown
Beach Sunset Instagram Captions
70. Happiness is the sun setting over a beach.
71.“They sipped until the sun, as golden as syrupy as the bourbon, slipped into the sea.”
72. Watching the sun’s final rays ride the waves into tomorrow.
73. Just watching sun-kissed waves drift the day away.
74. A setting sun setting fire to the sea and sand.
75. That crazy little sun of a beach.
76. “The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.” ― Pamela Johnson
77. Dreams are made of sand and sunsets.
78. “The sun is setting in a burnt orange sky; the cliffs are black silhouettes; the sea, liquid silver.” ― Laura Treacy Bentley
79. Sunset beers, beach-side cheers, and dreamy days.
80. Sand, sea, and sunsets.
81. Sun, sea, the sand & me.
82. Let’s go somewhere where the sun kisses the beach.
83. Beach bums and setting suns.
84. Sunset, palm trees & ocean breeze.
85. “One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure is that your trips to the beach never end.” ― Jasleen Kaur Gumber
86. Twilight + Beach = Perfection
87. “Her heart was made of liquid sunsets.” — Virginia Woolf
Song Lyrics About Sunset
88. “Baby, don’t you know that you’re my golden hour?” — Kacey Musgraves, “Golden Hour”
89. “Low key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather.” — Paramore, “Rose-Colored Boy”
90. “Sunrise, sunburn, sunset, repeat.” — Luke Bryan, “Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset”
91. “Now, just picture me, high up with my top down on Highland and Sunset, doing 85 on the top deck. See, step by step we walking on stars. If you’re looking for some action, you ain’t gotta go that far. Now, just picture me Hollywood living riding through the sun, riding through the sunset. Now, stop tripping, just give me a minute and wait until the sun, wait until the sun goes down” – Kid Ink “Sunset”
92. “Even the sun sets in paradise.” — Maroon 5, “Payphone”
93. “There’s too many things I haven’t done yet. There’s too many sunsets I haven’t seen.” — Sara Bareilles, “Many The Miles”
94. “I’m not used to going out before the sun goes down.” — Seaway, “Lula on the Beach”
95. “I think it’s time you had a pink cloud summer.” — Movements, “Daylily”
96. “I’m gonna soak up the sun.” — Sheryl Crow, “Soak Up the Sun”
97. “We had joy, we had fun. We had seasons in the sun.” — Westlife, “Seasons in the Sun”
98. “Remember that life is not meant to be wasted. We can always be chasing the sun.” — Sara Bareilles, “Chasing the Sun”
99. “I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.” — Natasha Bedingfield, “Pocketful of Sunshine”
100. “When the sun goes down and the band won’t play, I’ll always remember us this way.” — Lady Gaga, “Always Remember Us This Way”
Sunset Love Quotes & Romantic Sunset Instagram Captions
- Your smile is like a sunset. One look at you and my walls go down.
- In this moment the sun wasn’t shining on us. It was shining in us.
- Sunsets and soulmates.
- All you need is love and sunsets.
- I love spending every sunset right next to you.
- Loving the sunset. Loving life. Loving you.
- A view of the ocean, mountains, and the sunset. But yet, he was still looking at me.
- I just need you and some sunsets.
- You add colours to my sunset sky.
- I live for sunsets with you.
- “Weddings like golden hours. The romance of the moment. Marriage is the sea in which the red sun sets.” — Unknown
- “As angry as the sky looks, it’s still full of the colours of love.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “The sun still lives his silent vows to the moon, by bowing to kiss her feet whenever she walks in the room.” — Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “The sky has changed from orange to a hundred shades of pink to a dark navy blue, and here I am still loving you.” — A.Y.
- “I want to see how sunset decorates your hair.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
- “Pour me a sunset, kill the night, and I promise to drink with you forever.” — William C. Hannan
More Romantic Sunset Quotes For Instagram
117. The most beautiful sunsets are the ones we share.
118. Toes tingle in the sand. Eyes glint under golden skies. And I know I love you.
119. Kiss me like the glistening red sun kisses the sky.
120. This, right here, with you, is all I could ever need.
121. The sun’s going down now, but my love for you burns brighter than ever.
122. All that beauty, but I can’t stop looking at you.
123. I live for these golden evenings with you.
124. Live by the sun. Love by the moon.
125. A perfect end to a perfect day with a perfect you.
126. Here’s to a lifetime of golden sunsets spent together.
127. Colour-soaked skies and you at my side. Paradise.
128. I love you to the sunset and back.
129. I want to see a whole world of different colour-soaked skies with you.
130. I want to spend the rest of my sunsets with you.
131. “She was a sunset type of girl and he was a sunrise kind of guy. They lived on opposite ends of the day but together made up a whole sky.” — Unknown
132. “She was in love with the sunset. No one else ever even stood a chance.” — Unknown
133. “Some days, a beautiful sunset with your best friend can be one of the most peaceful and relaxing mediations of the day.” — Charles Schulz
134. “In ten minutes things could look so different, like the color of a sunset and the world after meeting you.” — Unknown
135. “Someday, you will find the one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.” — Unknown
136. “A magical, mesmerising, mind-bending moment made better by having you at my side.”
137. “The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color — oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples.” — Anna Godbersen
138. “All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you.” — Mayday Parade
139. “The sun loves the moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe.” — Jeffrey Fry
Beautiful Poetic Sunset Captions For Instagram
140. “The sun has gone to bed and so must I.” — The Sound of Music
141. “Setting suns — a clarion call for peace, presence, and perspective.” — Unknown
142. “Age is irrelevant. Ask me how many sunsets I’ve seen, hearts I’ve loved, trips I’ve taken, or concerts I’ve been to. That’s how old I am.” — Joëlle
143. “Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.” — Mia Kirshner
144. “The sun sets and my heart expands. Hope. For now, nothing else matters.” — Unknown
145. “Sunset angles through the heavy curtains, drawn against the light. Dust motes dance in the red beams, ash above a dying fire. I feel like I am inside a heart, surrounded by bloody red.”
146. “Why is sunset more colorful than sunrise? It’s an irony of life saying ‘sometimes, good things happen in goodbyes.” — Unknown
147. “The sun rises, the sun falls, the wind blows and the birds sing no matter where you are. These are experiences that unite us all… something we can all enjoy together.” — Melanie Charlene
148. “Sunlight dripping below the horizon is like silence between musical notes. Magic.”
149. “She was not perfect. She was just stuck. In that pretty little zone between sunsets and moonlight.” — Unknown
150. “If you can look at the sunset and smile, then you still have hope.” — Unknown
151. “Sunsets are proof that endings can often be beautiful too.” — Beau Taplin
152. “With every sunset a new hope is born, and an old expectation dies.” — Noor Unnahar
153. “Every moment of life is unique — a kiss, a sunset, a dance, a joke. None will ever recur in quite the same way. Each happens only once in the history of the universe.” — Stephen Nachmanovitch
154. “Time does not stop in the world as the sun sets, but time stops in your mind and you remain motionless just like a statue.” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
155. “Whenever you want to see me, always look at the sunset; I will be there.” — Grace Ogot
156. “…She remembered watching a summer sunset from this very spot. Not so long ago; just a lifetime.” — Sharon Kay Penman
157. “Sunsets are just little glimpses of the golden streets of heaven.” — Unknown
158. “Sunset is a moment where all emotions are experienced: melancholy, amazement, intoxication, casuistry, admiration, love, sadness…” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
159. “The red sun seemed to tip one end of a pair of scales below the horizon, and simultaneously to lift an orange moon at the other.” — Patrick Leigh Fermor
160. “That was her magic – she could still see the sunset, even on the darkest days.” — Atticus
161. “When someone asks me what my favourite colour is, I should just say, ‘sunset.’” — Unknown
162. “Don’t waste sunrises on people who will escape by dusk.” — Unknown
Inspirational IG Sunset Quotes & Captions
163. “Do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal.” — Elbert Hubbard
164. “If you can look at the sunset and smile, then you still have hope.” — Unknown
165. “Don’t forget, beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” — Paulo Coelho
166. “Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under!” — C. JoyBell
167. “When the sun is setting, leave whatever you are doing and watch it.” — Mehmet Murat İldan
168. “Let the sea breeze blow your hair, let the sunset bring tranquillity to your heart, let the distant places you travel allow you to explore yourself.” — Somya Kedia
169. “Sunsets are my escape into the reality I want to continuously live.” — Rachel Roy
170. “Are you dreaming? Stop dreaming; come and watch the sunset, it is better than all the dreams!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
171. “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” — Jo Walton
172. “When I consider how, after sunset, the stars come out gradually in troops from behind the hills and woods, I confess that I could not have contrived a more curious and inspiring sight.”
173. “When the sun dips below the horizon, something in my soul awakens.” — unknown
174. “Watch the sunset. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel big or tiny? Because there’s something good about feeling both.” — Amy Grant
175. “Life does not come with instructions on how to live, but it does come with trees, sunsets, smiles, and laughter, so enjoy your day.” — Debbie Shapiro
176. “When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.” — Mahatma Gandhi
177. “It’s almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.” — Bern Williams
178. “Every one of a hundred thousand cities around the world had its own special sunset and it was worth going there, just once, if only to see the sun go down.” — Ryu Murakami
Ocean Sunset Captions For Instagram
179. “The water was glassy and calm, still candy-coloured in the afterglow of sunset.”
180.The sun sets fire to the sea and sky and we sit back to watch.
181. Meet me where the sky touches the sea.
182. “Sunset is so marvelous that even the sun itself watches it every day in the reflections of the infinite oceans.”— Mehmet Murat Ildan
183. Can anything beat a sun-kissed ocean?
184. Sunsets and wistful waves.
185. Sunsets and oceans. It’s what I do.
186. “Made to enjoy music, to enjoy beautiful sunsets, to enjoy looking at the billows of the sea.”
187. Sun kissing ocean. Beach touching bum.
Funny Sunset Captions For Insta
If you’re looking for some funny sunset quotes or sunset captions for Instagram, these ones should definitely put a smile on your audience’s face and give them a giggle! Catchy sunset puns go great with any Instagram sunset photo!
188. This sunset stole a pizza our hearts.
189. Sundown is my kind of meltdown.
190. It’s all sun and games until somebody gets hurt…or burnt.
191. Keep palm and find pink skies.
192. Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan.
193. Sunset is about the only thing I can afford to watch right now.
194. Who painted the sky?
195. Fifty shades of…red, orange, pink, and purple?
196. Reading under the sun made me well-red.
197. I tried to see the sunset but there was dusk in my eyes.
198. “If I could lick the sunset, I’ll bet it would taste like Neapolitan ice cream.” ― Jarod Kintz
199. Shell-abrate good times and tan lines.
200. I thought watching a sunset would help but it left me more in the dark.
201. “It’s that time between day and night when the sky looks like it’s on fire and mosquitoes are on the hunt.” ― Angie Thomas
202. Sunset of a beach.
203. Life’s a beach. Sunsets make it better.
204. “Today I saw a red and yellow sunset and thought, how insignificant I am! Of course, I thought that yesterday too, and it rained.” ― Woody Allen
205. Your chances of catching the sunset tonight are pretty dim.
206. When the sky turns pink, it’s time for a drink.
207. Girls just wanna have sun.
208. Sun of a beach that’s a nice sunset!
209. You don’t need a beautiful sunset to be inspired, just Photoshop.
210. I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
211. Sunsets are boring…said no one ever.
212. I wanted to see the sunset, but I mist it.
213. Golden hour is my happy hour.
214. Sunsets and sol-mates.
215. Want to race to the sunset? I bet I can beach you to it.
Long Sunset Captions For IG
216. “I don’t know how long we stay that way, but we watch the sun go down together. The giant, burnt-orange sphere sinks towards the horizon, coloring the rock layers until it’s gone and the canyon is covered in shadow.” — Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
217. “A large drop of sun lingered on the horizon and then dripped over and was gone, and the sky was brilliant over the spot where it had gone, and a torn cloud, like a bloody rag, hung over the spot of its going. And dusk crept over the sky from the eastern horizon, and darkness crept over the land from the east.” — John Steinbeck
218. “I watched the sunset last night. And given the utter brilliance of it, I likely sat in the company of thousands who found themselves awash in its blaze of colors as well. But sadly, it is just as likely that I was surrounded by thousands of others who never saw the colors because they were awash in lesser things. And I realized that far too often I am in the company of those people. Therefore, I’ll be sitting outside tonight.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
219. “People are just as wonderful as sunsets if you let them be. When I look at a sunset, I don’t find myself saying, ‘soften the orange a bit on the right-hand corner.’ I don’t try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds.” — Carl Rogers
220. “As the sun sets, the beauties of the sky compete with the beauties of the earth, and at that moment the spirit of human beings is overflowed with these visual perfections!”
221. “Once I saw a chimpanzee gaze at a particularly beautiful sunset for a full 15 minutes, watching the changing colors [and then] retire to the forest without picking a pawpaw for supper.” ― Adriaan Kortlandt
222. “The sky was a bruised red shot with black, almost exactly the colors of a tattoo. Sunset had two minutes left to live.” ― Denis Johnson
223. “They’d lay there and watch the magical show in the sky as it transformed from one color to the next, before fading into darkness in a matter of moments. The sun had a split personality of its own.” ― Arti Manani
More Sunset Instagram Captions
224. Ride off into your sunset.
225.Wait till the sunset to shine like a star.
226. And in this moment, the world felt still.
227. That feeling when it’s just you and a beautiful sunset…
228. Born to chase oranges, yellows, blues, and pink.
229. The only kind of sunsets that I don’t like are the ones that I missed.
230. Many things in life can wait, but the sunset won’t. Watch it.
231. Sunsets. AKA, the one thing I’ll never, ever get enough of.
232. Cotton-candy sunsets.
233. I dream in the colours of the sunset.
234. “One thing’s for sure. I need more sunsets in my life.” – unknown
235. Sunset vibes and happy times.
236. Forever that girl that gets really excited when the sky is in pretty colours.
Catchy Sunrise Captions & Quotes For Instagram
237. Happiness — available from a sunset near you.
238.The sun’s saying goodnight again.
239. My favourite painting is a sunset over a beach.
240. Swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow.
241. Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down.
242. Here comes the sunset.
243. Something beautiful is on the horizon.
244. Grateful for sunsets.
245. “Follow the sun, wherever it leads.” – unknown
246. Cherish every sunset.
247. Sunset + Beach + Friends + Food = Perfection
248. Somewhere between heaven and earth.
249. Sunsets & palm trees.
250. Breathe in the sunset.
251. The sky speaks in a thousand colours.
252. Sun-kissed sun of a beach!
253. I long for endless horizons.
254. Sunsets and silhouettes.
255. A sunset should never go unnoticed.
256. Every time I see a sunset my heart skips a beat.
Sunrise & Sunset Quotes For Instagram
257. Am I dreaming? Or is the sun really setting fire to the sky right now?
258. “The sky, at sunset, looked like a carnivorous flower.” ― Roberto Bolaño
259. “All my life, I have been in love with the sky. Even when everything was falling apart around me, the sky was always there for me.” — Yoko Ono
260. “Stop. Be still. And watch as the sunset paints the sky with its magic.” – unknown
261. “Sunset is always wiser than sunrise because sunset has added the experience of an entire day to his soul.” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
262. “The more clouds you have in your sky, the more colorful sunset it will be.” — Sajal Sazzad
263. “We wouldn’t like it if the sunrise came right after the sunset. Love grows with longing; the longer the night, the greater our love for the sunrise.” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
264. The setting sun kindled the sky.
265. “I like that time is marked by each sunrise and sunset whether or not you actually see it.”
266. “The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the color that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.” ― Ram Charan
267. “The sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches.” — Vera Nazarian
268. “We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another day; and no sunrise finds us where sunset left us.” — Kahlil Gibran
269. “I love that this morning’s sunrise is not defined by last night’s sunset.” — Steve Maraboli
270. “No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.” — Maya Angelou
271. “Sunrise is the start of something beautiful: the day. Sunset is the start of something beautiful: the night.” — Juansen Dizon
272. “The darkness that follows a sunset is never so dark that it can change the inevitability of a sunrise.” — Craig D. Lounsbrough
273. “I love sunrises and sunsets. But what I really love is the space that I have in-between them to do something incredible.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
274. “As I burst into the light that afternoon, the sun had just slipped behind the roofline and the house was in eclipse, the sky behind glowing mauve and orange.” ― Kate Morton
275. “You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” — Galen Rowell
276. “If I missed the sunrise of this day and if I let the sunset slip by unnoticed, I might ask if what captured my attention this day was worth the loss of this day because I can’t think of anything that’s that important.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
277. “May every sunrise bring you hope, may every sunset bring you peace.” — Unknown
278. “May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace.” — Umair Siddiqui
279. Endless horizons and blood-red skies.“If you can rise like the sun in a country where the sun has set, all eyes will be turned to you!”
280. “There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it… Put yourself in the way of beauty.” — Cheryl Strayed
281. “Every sunset is also a sunrise; it all depends on where you stand.” — Karl Schmidt
282. “It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a couple of moments, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.” — A.J. Lawless
283. “I am inspired by anything beautiful. Sometimes it’s a pair of eyes or flowing gorgeous hair, other times it’s the sky or a sunset.” — Nadine Velazquez
284. “Life is all about enjoying every sunset and looking forward to the next sunrise.” — Unknown
285. “It seems there is more interest in sunsets than sunrises. Perhaps because innately, we fear the dark.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
Evening Sunset Quotes & Captions
- “I can’t give you the sunset, but I can give you the night.” ― Erin McCarthy
- “The sun was setting later and later, leaving behind a strange way of making the time fade away and nearly disappear, as though night truly wouldn’t come.” ― Corinne Beenfield
- “The sun slowly sets as if it gives you time to get ready for the darkness.”
- “Enjoy the beauty of a sunset, nature’s farewell kiss for the night.” — Sharon Rene
- “Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time.”- Nicholas Sparks
- The sun goes down. The moon comes up. And life goes on.
- “You don’t need beautiful weather to enjoy the evening. You only need a beautiful heart.”
- Fiery skies tower overhead. Another day draws to a close.
- The evening always delivers.
- “Nightfall was approaching, the light pouring away past the world’s horizon in a gradually darkening cascade.” — Obie Williams
- “Now she’s lit by the warm orange spreading from the horizon as not-quite-day, becomes not-quite-night.” ― David Levithan
- “When the sun goes down, some are afraid that darkness will fall and some are happy that the stars will come out. Your reaction to what happens in the outside world is more important than what is in the outside world.” ― Mehmet Murat ildan“
- Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.”
- “The redness had seeped from the day and night was arranging herself around us. Cooling things down, staining and dyeing the evening purple and blue black.” ― Sue Monk Kidd
- “Watching the day slowly bloom into night. That’s how it always seemed to me: not the fading of a withered flower, but the opening of some dark, rich blossom, with unexpected hues and heavy scents.” ― Patricia A. McKillip
- A promise of a new tomorrow.
- The sky’s putting on a show again.
One Word Caption For Sunset Pic
Did you find some of your favourite IG sunset captions here? I hope you enjoyed these sunset quotes and found some inspiration for your next Insta caption!
You’ll find some great inspirational travel quotes here if you need them too!