Looking for the best quotes, captions or puns about Thailand?
Whether you’re dreaming about your upcoming trip or looking for inspiration for a caption to go with your Thailand photo on social media, there are lots of captions, puns and quotes here to get you going!
With clear turquoise waters, white sandy beaches, and stunning temples everywhere, Thailand is an incredible place that captures the heart and soul of many, and there are plenty of spots you’ll want to capture in the perfect photograph.
The islands here are stunning, from Koh Samui to Phi-Phi, James Bond Island and more.
The cities of Chiang Mai and Bangkok are full of things to do and are equally captivating as the stunning islands, with their incredible architecture and unique temples that really take your breath away.
Of course with all your Thailand Instagram photos you’ll most likely want to find some fabulous captions to to go with them!
This article cuts out the hard work of trying to come up with a caption for your photo as it gives you all the best Instagram quotes, captions and puns and quotes about Thailand.
You’ll find 237 Thailand captions here, from famous quotes to funny puns and fun captions about Thailand.
Best Thailand Captions For Instagram
1. I’m in a good place right now. Not emotionally, I’m just in Thailand.
2. Sunsets are just better in Thailand.
3. Thailand is calling, and I must go.
4. Once upon a time, in Thailand
5. Collecting memories and passport stamps.
6. Falling in love with Thailand.
7. 22 hour flight was totally worth it.
8. Thailand is my therapy.
9. Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.
10. Thailand fills my soul.
11. Sawatdee-kha from Thailand
12. In love with Thailand
Fun Thailand Captions For Instagram
13. Be back never.
14. Vacation mode: ON.
15. Should I move here?
16. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
17. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
18. Lost in Thailand.
19. All about palm trees and 80 degrees.
20. My sweet escape.
21. In a relationship with: my passport.
22. Permanently out of office.
23. The one where I book the trip.
24. A whole new world.
25. Finding paradise wherever I go.
Cute Thailand Captions For Instagram
26. Adventure awaits in Thailand
27. Just another day in paradise…or as they call it here, Thailand
28. Thailand: the land of smiles and endless exploration
29. Amazing journeys begin with the simple decision to go
30. Exploring Thailand one tuk-tuk ride at a time
31. My bucket list just got longer after exploring Thailand
32. It’s bad manners to keep Thailand waiting
33. They say ‘do what you love’ so I travelled to Thailand
Short Thailand Captions For Instagram
34. Follow me to Thailand.
35. Meanwhile, in Thailand…
36. Thailand dreaming.
37. Postcard from Thailand.
38. All good things are wild and free.
39. Eat well, travel often.
40. Views on views.
41. Paradise found.
42. Thailand tales
43. Collect moments, not things.
Fun Thai Food Captions For Instagram
44. Life’s too short to not eat mango sticky rice in Thailand
45. Thai food is my soulmate
46. I came for the beaches but stayed for the cocktails…and the sunsets…and the street food
47. Forget fine dining, give me all the street food goodness
48. Thailand stole my heart but the spicy food stole my tastebuds!
49. Just here for the mango sticky rice.
50. Thai street food = heaven on earth
51. Somehow, everything just tastes better here.
52. When in Bangkok, do as the locals do…and eat ALL the street food
53. Bangkok stole my heart…and my taste buds!
54. My daily workout routine in Thailand: walking to the nearest street food stall and back
Bangkok – Thailand Instagram Captions
55. Making memories in Bangkok.
56. Let’s get lost in Bangkok.
57. Meanwhile, in Bangkok…
58. Current aesthetic: Bangkok.
59. Bangkok: Where the tuk-tuks are wild and the adventures are endless
60. Postcard from Bangkok.
61. City streets and movie scenes.
62. Lost in Bangkok
63. Sleepless nights in Bangkok.
64. Better than my wildest dreams.
65. Follow your heart they said. My heart led me to Bangkok
66. I may have left my heart in Bangkok but at least I came back with a suitcase full of souvenirs
67. The only thing hotter than the weather in Bangkok is the food
68. Bangkok is a feast for the eyes
Chiang Mai – Thailand Instagram Captions
69. Chiang Mai fills my soul.
70. Never leaving Chiang Mai.
71. Welcome to the jungle.
72. Living like a local in Chiang Mai
73. There’s no wifi here, but you’ll find a better connection.
74. Your opinion is ir-elephant.
Thai Island Beach Instagram Captions
75. Island hopping in the Andaman Sea
76. Found peace in Phuket
77. I thought I knew what relaxation was…until I set foot on Koh Tao
78. If heaven had a beach, I’m pretty sure it would look a lot like the ones on Koh Samui
79. Sun, sand and smiles
80. Phang Nga Bay, where the emerald green waters and towering limestone cliffs will take your breath away
81. Island hopping in Thailand is like a treasure hunt, but instead of gold, you find crystal-clear waters and soft sand beaches
82. I thought I was a beach person until I visited Thailand…now I’m a beach AND a jungle person!
83. Koh Samui has a way of making you forget about everything else and just live in the moment
84. Koh Samui, where every beach is a postcard and every sunset is a masterpiece
85. I never knew paradise was a place on earth until I visited Koh Phi Phi
Inspiring Thailand Captions For Instagram
86. What’s life but one grand adventure?
87. I came, I saw, I got lost in Thailand
88. Out here, I feel alive.
89. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
90. Chasing waterfalls and dreams in Thailand
91. Sky above, sea below, peace within.
92. Expand your horizons.
93. The only trip you’ll regret is the one you didn’t take.
94. Heaven on earth.
95. Born to roam. Everywhere is home.
96. Found my happy place.
97. Falling in love with places I’ve never been, and people I’ve never met.
98. Travel, because money returns. Time doesn’t.
99. Wander often, wonder always.
100. In Thailand, the colors are brighter, the smiles are wider and the experiences are richer
Beautiful Thailand Instagram Captions
101. Thailand, where every moment feels like a dream come true
102. In Thailand, even the simplest things are infused with beauty and grace
103. Island life is the best life
104. What a wonderful world.
105. Discovering the hidden corners of Thailand is like finding pieces of magic hidden in plain sight
106. Thailand has captured my heart and I don’t think I’ll ever get it back
107. The limestone cliffs and turquoise waters of Krabi are a feast for the eyes and soul
108. If you never go, you’ll never know.
109. Exploring Thailand has taught me to appreciate the journey as much as the destination
110. From the mountainous north to the tropical south, Thailand is a land of endless beauty and wonder
111. Thailand is a place where every day feels like an adventure waiting to happen
Funny Thailand Puns For Instagram Captions
112. The game ended in a Thai.
113. Living the Thai life.
114. Thai and stop me.
115. Well you tuk-tuk your time
116. You can’t Thai me down
117. Eye of the Thai-ger.
118. I’m tongue Thai’d.
119. What a Thai to be alive!
120. I’m having the Thai-m of my life in Thailand
121. This is the best Thai food I’ve ever pad.
122. It sure is rice to be here.
123. I’m coconuts for Thailand.
124. My trip to Thailand really was the Thai-cing on the cake!
125. I’m a-baht to catch my flight to Bangkok
126. What are you talking a-baht?
127. I think, therefore Siam.
128. Keep calm and Karon on.
129. Wat a view.
130. Wat the heck! This temple is stunning
131. Phuket, we’re going to Thailand!
132. That’s Railay nice.
133. Koh my god.
134. Can we stop for a minute, I need to Phi Phi
135. Come and tuk-tuk me into bed.
136. That beach is Railay nice
137. Don’t be Krabi.
138. I’m having a Thai-riffic time in Bangkok
139. You’re a Chiang Rai of light.
140. Getting my vitamin sea in Thailand!
141. Sun of a beach.
142. Northern Thailand is the best part of the country – Chiang Mai mind
143. She’s my cherry Pai.
144. Pattaya cake
Funny Bangkok Thailand Puns
145. Chitty, chitty Bangkok.
146. Bangkok is a really en-Thai-sing city
Read More: Bangkok Captions, Quotes & Puns
Short Thailand Quotes For Instagram Captions
148. “I wanted to see Thailand. So I went. And I had a good time.“ — F. Murray Abraham
149. “Thailand is a really beautiful place, culturally and spiritually. You appreciate it the longer you stay.“ — Goldie
150. “I like Thailand, and I love coming to Asia with the whole vibe, food, temperature, and climate.“ — Alistair Overeem
151. “One of the dreams on my wish list is to spend more time in Thailand.“ — Kevin Kwan
152. “Thailand was a revelation to me; the landscapes, the culture, the food and the people.“ — Fiona Bruce
153. “Once I decided to move to Thailand, it changed all my life and my personality.“ — Jasmine Jazz
154. “Thailand stands at a crossroads.“ — Thaksin Shinawatra
155. “Thailand was the transforming experience of my life. Thailand is where I grew up.“ — Charles Murray
156. “I want Thailand to be a peaceful country.“ — Thaksin Shinawatra
157. “Thailand was built on compassion.“ — Bhumibol Adulyadej
Fun Thailand Quotes
158. “There is a life before and after the voyage, there is a life before and after Thailand.“ — Unknown
159. “I’d say the most dangerous thing I’ve ever done is probably bungee jumping in Thailand.“ — Simon Cowell
160. “When I was 18, I took a trip to Thailand with a friend. We stayed for a month. Bangkok was very raw for a teenager: there were no cellphones, no Internet, and the only music I had with me was this cassette by Liz Phair. I was writing a lot of poetry, and she embodied a talky style of songwriting that I found very accessible.“ — Jenny Lewis
161. “Having never taken a decent holiday before, I decided on a trip to Thailand, booked a flight and flew out the following week. Mate, I loved it. The friendly people, the food, the females!“ — Simon Palmer
162. “The crystal-clear water in Thailand offers the best swimming and snorkeling experience.“ — Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters
Funny Thailand Quotes For Instagram Captions
163. “Bangkok, like Las Vegas, sounds like a place where you make bad decisions.” – Todd Phillips
164. “Shopping in Thailand is super cheap and generally high quality. Bangkok is also safe. If you see anybody wearing camouflage holding a machete, don’t be scared. They sell coconuts.“ — Bobby Lee
165. “A man in Thailand was arrested with more than 10,000 pairs of stolen underwear. Legal experts are expecting a brief trial.“ — Jimmy Fallon
166. “Bangkok, like Las Vegas, sounds like a place where you make bad decisions.“ — Todd Phillips
167. “I’ve been to Indonesia, but I’ve never been to Thailand. I hear the people are lovely, the food is delicious, and that the heat and humidity are lethal.“ — Ed Helms
168. “Meandering cows, tenacious bicyclers, belching taxis, rickshaws, fearless pedestrians, and the occasional mobile cigarette and sweets’ stand all fought our taxi for a room on the narrow two-lane road turned local byway.“ — Jennifer S. Alderson
169. “I have smuggled so many ingredients across so many borders, like shallot confit from Thailand.“ — Blake Lively
Visiting Thailand Quotes For Instagram Captions
170. “I’ve enjoyed so many fantastic holidays over the years, but some of my best have been in Thailand.“ — Gok Wan
171. “I backpacked around Thailand when I was a university student and have wanted to return ever since.“ — Fiona Bruce
172. “I took my son to Thailand and really immersed myself in the stuff I wanted to learn and I wanted to improve on, and when I got a taste of that motivation and that inspiration as far as what I wanted to see my body do, I immediately was excited about it.“ — Cat Zingano
173. “You take a vacation to a place like Thailand and you’re ready for the excitement of something new and foreign. But when you’re working 14-hour days, all you want is something familiar to ground you. And there’s just nothing there.“ — Ed Helms
174. “No Visit to Thailand is complete without a visit to an elephant sanctuary. We were happy to see well-treated elephants at Nosey Parkers in Ao Nang.“ — Tony Hadley
175. “I love the Shore at Katathani in Thailand! They have the best pool“ — Eva Gutowski
176. “Thailand was never a European colony, so even though the city is very Western on the surface, deep down it’s very Asian. It’s quite enigmatic, and I like that. I can’t get to the bottom of Bangkok, and I never will.“ — Lawrence Osborne
177. “I’ve always had an interest in Muay Thai fighting. I love the discipline and toughness of it, so I traveled to Thailand to find easy ways to incorporate it into my style.“ — Rusev
Inspiring Thailand Quotes For Instagram Captions
178. “I’ve never been to Thailand and I’ve only heard good things about it. I really want to make my way there.“ — Izabel Goulart
179. “The attractions of Thailand for me are the shops and the colourful street markets. There are loads of bargains and it’s a dream destination for shopaholics like myself.“ — Gok Wan
180. “The really nice thing about the town of Hua Hin – and Thailand generally – is that it’s so safe. You can walk around the night market, for example, with complete confidence.“ — Prue Leith
181. “We’re going to Koh Lukmak, the last in a long chain of Andaman Islands, a tiny fortress of forest and stone. Ma’s boss had a picture of Lukmak on the office bulletin board for years and Ma said she wanted to see what all the fuss was about. The fine sand. The turquoise water. The millions of fishes swimming in the shallow. Her boss had called it a paradise, and though I remember Ma telling me as a child that Thailand was only a paradise for fools and farangs, for criminals and foreigners, she’s willing to give it a chance now. If paradise is really out there, so close to home, she might as well go and see for herself.“ — Rattawut Lapcharoensa.
Quotes About Bangkok, Thailand
182. “How I love Bangkok! It’s so teeming with everything that should be forbidden. I’m not just talking about the sex trade. I also mean the ways of driving, the ways of putting up buildings, environmental management arrangements, the continual attention of con artists and snatch-thieves, and the quaint local custom of peeing in side streets.“ — John Dolan
183. “Behind a bend of the Maenam, the entire town of Bangkok appeared in sight. I do not believe there is a sight in the world more magnificent or more striking.“ — Ludovic Marquis de Beauvoir
184. “I’d love to visit Thailand someday just for the street food and the energy of a city like Bangkok.” – Bobby Flay
185. “When I was in Thailand, I went into the up-country because Marco Polo didn’t get down into the fleshpots of Bangkok because they didn’t exist in those days.“ — Gary Jennings
186. “I packed my bags and I moved to Bangkok, Thailand. I spent a year there like completely isolated, no Wi-Fi.“ — Dennis Lloyd
187. “Bangkok is the queen of 3 a.m., the spiritual home of those hours that are dead in most places of the world but lit up here with a carnival intensity.“ — Pico Iyer
188. “Bangkok, though, is a rejuvenating tonic; the people seem to have found the magic elixir. Life, a visitor feels, has not been wasted on the Thais.“ — Bernard Kalb
189. “The first I heard of the beach was in Bangkok, on the Ko Sanh Road.“ — Alex Garland
190. “Travel is very subjective. What one person loves, another loathes. I would say a private paradise in the Caribbean. If you want culture and class, I would say Tuscany. If you want exotic, I would say Bangkok, Thailand.“ — Robin Leach
191. “I didn’t get the impression that the policeman cared much about the whole thing either. After another thirty minutes of ruthless interrogation (‘Can you verify you eat banana’ pancake?’) he let me go asking me not to leave Khao San within 24 hours“ — Alex Garland
Quotes About Food In Bangkok
192. “Today, Bangkok cuisine can be described as an indigenous Central cuisine with heavy influences from a heady blend of foreign cultures – Chinese, Mon, Persian, Portuguese, modern European, North American, and more – resulting in a beautiful, quirky mix that locals and visitors alike can’t get enough of.“ — Leela Punyaratabandhu
193. “The food and the people in Thailand never let you down and Bangkok is an astonishing place – the culture’s lovely and gentle.“ — Dave Myers
194. “I landed in 1980 in Bangkok, and I stopped to eat ten times between the airport and the hotel. It was all lemongrass and ginger and chillies.“ — Jean-Georges Vongerichten
195. “As the capital, Bangkok is naturally the first city that comes to mind when people think of Thailand, and as the center of government, Bangkok does represent the entire country. But culturally and culinarily, the city can not be considered representative of any other place but itself – not even the Central region of which it is part. In other words, Bangkok is unique and so is its food.“ — Leela Punyaratabandhu
Fun Quotes About Food In Thailand
196. “If Thailand is one of the best countries to eat in, in Chiang Mai, it’s a particularly good city to find yourself hungry.“ — Anthony Bourdain
197. “The first thing I do whenever I go to Thailand is to seek out the closest restaurant or stall selling mango-and-sticky rice: it’s a little hillock of glutinous rice drenched in lashings of coconut milk and served with fresh mango.“ — Hanya Yanagihara
198. “Street stalls, be they in Korea, Thailand or anywhere else in Asia, in a covered market or simply on a street corner with a few brightly colored plastic stools and tables, are my favorite places in the world to eat.“ — John Torode
199. “OH MY GOD! In Thailand, they’ve got the spiciest food I’ve ever had in my life!“ — Nick Carter
200. “Food is almost certainly the best way to learn about Thailand. I was both overwhelmed by and obsessed with Thailand’s cuisine, but I also found the food a way to improve my language skills, meet people, and learn about the culture.“ — Austin Bush
201. “I love the food in Thailand because of the exotic spices they use. Their style of cooking is unique to their culture and always amazing.“ — Venus Williams
202. “I know I’m back in Thailand. Not just Thailand, but Northern Thailand. Once known as the kingdom of a million rice fields, it’s a fertile, green and gorgeous area, home of the ancient Latta people. Welcome to Chiang Mai Province, tucked up near the borders of Burma, China, Laos, India not too far away. All of them have left their mark on the food.“ — Anthony Bourdain
More Quotes About Thai Food
203. “Despite the fact that the majority of Thais are devoted to the teachings of Theravada Buddhism, vegetarian practice is rare. Even the Theravada Buddhist monks may be unable to follow a vegetarian diet, since they vow to live simply, subsisting on whatever the people provide for them.“ — Nancie McDermott
204. “Thailand’s seafood industry is the third-largest in the world. And much of it is ending up on our dinner tables.“ — Lourdes Garcia-Navarro
205. “There is so much more vegetable use in Thailand, India and China than meat. Yes, when you go to the markets or buy street food, you see shrimp or chicken – but mostly vegetables.“ — Jean-Georges Vongerichten
206. “In my travels, I also noticed that kids in Thailand like spicy food and kids in India love curry. I’m hoping to introduce my son, Hudson, to lots of veggies and spices when he’s young. I say that before he’s started on solid foods, so it could be easier in theory than practice!“ — Curtis Stone
207. “I ate some really amazing food in Thailand. I had a river turtle, and dried rat, which was quite chewy and interesting and a bit like biltong.“ — John Torode
208. “Fresh from the river or preserved in concrete forms, fish is a profoundly important part of the traditional diet, along with prodigious amounts of the quintessential Thai dish, plain rice. Next in importance are abundant vegetables, raw and cooked, followed by noodles, fruit, and the universe of sweets and snacks known as kinome. Then comes meat, often appearing in small amounts as a seasoning in a soup, curry, or stir-fry, rather than as a separate dish. Often the quantity of meat and the frequency with which it appears are a function of expense rather than principle.“ — Nancie McDermott
Quotes About Thai People
209. “In essence, the Thai people are not materialistic at all. They’re not in the least driven by the kind of ambition that drives us. The more I got to know them, and the more time I spent with them, the more I understood that this was a totally legitimate attitude to life, and why not?“ — John Burdett
210. “Everyone’s so nice in Thailand, and it’s a beautiful place – the temples, the culture. But everyone’s so nice that it’s almost inefficient.“ — Scot Armstrong
211. “If Thai citizens still hold this harmony in their hearts, there is hope that in whatever the situation, Thailand will surely get through it safely and with stability.“ — Bhumibol Adulyadej
212. “I discovered that Thailand was one of those countries, like Sri Lanka and India, where the memory of past lives used to be commonplace. Go back a few generations, and you find people talking about earlier lives with total certainty.“ — John Burdett
213. “Just studying Buddhism, then meditating and going to Buddhist monasteries, talking to Buddhist monks, combined with the Thai people themselves, changed the way I look at the world.“ — John Burdett
214. “I like shooting movies in Thailand very much because the government is so cooperative there. The police help you to close the roads for shooting.“ — Alan Mak
215. “Western people ask me whether it is a paradox that I am King but support democracy. I have to tell them that in Thailand, the King is the guarantor of democracy.“ — Bhumibol Adulyadej
Interesting Thailand Quotes For Instagram Captions
216. “I’ve been visiting Thailand for more than 20 years but didn’t fall in love with it until I visited Phuket Town in Phuket. The northern part of Phuket is one of the most fascinating places I’ve ever been, and largely unspoilt and unknown.“ — Tony Parsons
217. “This year, I had some downtime before my Australia tour and spent a week or so in Phuket, Thailand. As a confessed workaholic, sometimes it’s good to unplug and detach and honestly, the scenery, the weather and the people truly made this an incredible place for me to recharge.“ — Erick Morillo
218. “As soon as she’d met him at the arrivals gate on his return from Thailand, lithe and brown and shaven-headed, she knew that there was no chance of a relationship between them. Too much had happened to him, too little had happened to her.“ — David Nicholls
Thailand Hashtags For Instagram
Thailand Captions, Quotes & Puns Summary
Hopefully you got lots of inspiration and ideas from these Thailand Instagram captions, puns and quotes and were able to find a great one to go with your photos!
Whether it’s a funny pun, a famous quote or short caption, you’ll find one perfect for your Thailand photo!
Do you know any other captions or quotes about Thailand? Let me know in the comments below if so!
Travel quotes inspire us all right? If you are looking for some more inspirational quotes check these out:
Best Sunset Quotes For Instagram
Inspirational Travel Adventure Quotes
Sunkissed Quotes For Instagram