If you are looking for some beer captions, quotes or puns for your Instagram photos then you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a special occasion, a wedding, hosting a party at yours, or simply having a beer with the boys out on the town, you’ll probably take lots of photos to remember the experience!
However finding the right captions to go with your drinking beer pictures for Instagram can be difficult sometimes. Your photos definitely deserve great captions on your social media, so this article cuts out the hard work of trying to come up with a caption for your Instagram photo or TikTok video as it gives you all the best beer captions for Instagram, as well as the best puns and quotes!
You’ll find 300 great beer captions here – whether you are after quotes, puns, jokes or inspiring or clever captions for Instagram – they’re all here!
Whilst alcohol and drinking can make for good times and bringing people together, always remember to drink in moderation and enjoy responsibly!
Looking for more captions about drinking alcohol? Check out:
Beer Captions For Instagram
1. Kids drink beer. Real men go for pitchers.
2. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. When life’s a bitch, beer’s a must.
3. Beer is not the answer. Beer is the question. Yes is the answer.
4. A bottle of beer contains more philosophy than all the books in the world.
5. How do you know a man is thinking about his future? He buys two cases of beer instead of one.
6. Anyone can drink beer, but it takes intelligence to enjoy beer.
7. Fermentation may have been a better invention than fire.
8. Cheers to many more years (and many more beers).
9. A meal of bread, cheese and beer constitutes the perfect food.
10. Champions of volleybeer, softbeer, and drinking beer.
11. Everybody’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer.
12. As a Beer Olympian, water and beer are a must.
13. I love you more than beer. And I love beer a lot.
14. Felt crafty, might delete later.
15. Save water, drink beer.
16. I want someone to look at me the way I look at this crate of beer.
17. Beer Lime & Sunshine.
Funny Beer Captions For Instagram
18. Beers too many more cheers.
19. Hydrate responsibly.
20. B.E.E.R = Brew. Enjoy. Empty. Repeat
21. “Chill for best results.”
22. Don’t think of it like a beer. Think of it like a wheat smoothie.
23. I worked hard all week to put beer on this table.
24. To beer, or not to beer, that is a silly question.
25. Finishing the race is optional – finishing your beer is not.
26. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy beer and that’s kind of the same thing.
27. It’s strange how eight glasses of water a day seems impossible, but eight beers is so damn easy!
28. I make beer disappear. What’s your talent?
29. Beer is the answer, but I don’t remember the question
30. Beer is golden, so I’m already an Olympian, right?
31. Beer is made from hops. Hops are plants. Therefore, beer is a salad.
Beer Quotes For Instagram
32. “Good people drink good beer.” – Hunter S Thompson
33. “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.” – Benjamin Franklin
34. “Life is too short to drink cheap beer.” – Anon
35. “If God had intended us to drink beer, he would have given us stomachs.” – David Daye
36. “Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
37. “Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer.” – Al Bundy
38. “He is a wise man who invented beer.” – Plato
39. “I am very picky about my people and my beer.”― Shelby Lynne
40. “If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.” – Jack Handy
41. “Two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
42. “Homer no function beer well without.”― Homer Simpson
43. “Nothing ever tasted better than a cold beer on a beautiful afternoon with nothing to look forward to than more of the same.”― Hugh Hood
44. “From man’s sweat and God’s love, beer came into the world.”― Saint Arnoldus
45. “Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; and whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!”― Martin Luther
46. “You can’t be a real country without a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.” – Frank Zappa
47. “Draft beer, not people.”― Unknown
48. “Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.” ― Henry Lawson
49. “Religions change, but beer and wine remain.”― Harvey Allen
50. “Fermentation and civilization are inseparable.”― John Ciardi
More Beer Quotes For Instagram Captions
51. “Remember ‘I’ before ‘E’, except in Budweiser.” – Professor Irwin Corey
52. “Life, alas, is very drear. Up with the glass! Down with the beer!”― Louis Untermeyer
53. “I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.”― Homer Simpson
54. “I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Berry
55. “Beer will always have a definite role in the diet of an individual and can be considered a cog in the wheel of nutritional foods.” ― Bruce Carlton
56. “Beer is an improvement on water itself.”― Grant Johnson
57. “Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.” – Dave Barry
58. “Anyone can drink beer, but it takes intelligence to enjoy beer.”― Stephen Beaumont
59. “You from within our glasses, you lusty golden brew, whoever imbibes takes fire from you. The young and the old sing your praises. Here’s to beer, here’s to cheer, here’s to beer.”― Bedrich Smetana
60. “There is no such thing as a bad beer. It’s that some taste better than others.”― Bill Carter
61. “Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer’s day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented.”― Gilbert K. Chesterton
62. “When you march the streets shouting with people it’s civil disobedience, but do it drunk by yourself & it’s an involuntary 72-hour hold.” – Conan O’Brien
63. “Beer speaks. People mumble” – Tony Magee
64. “There is an ancient Celtic axiom that says ‘Good people drink good beer.’ Which is true, then as now. Just look around you in any public barroom and you will quickly see: Bad people drink bad beer. Think about it.”― Hunter S. Thompson
65. “Beer is the center of everything. Everything revolves around beer. When you drink beer, everything revolves. Therefore beer is the center of everything.” ― University of Waterloo Engineers
Funny Beer Quotes For Instagram Captions
66. “But that’s only really one in dog beers.” – Anon
67. “24 hours in a day. 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not!” – Stephen Wright
68. “Everybody needs to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer.” – WC Fields
69. “A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it’s better to be thoroughly sure.”― Czech Proverb
70. “There is nothing for a case of nerves like a case of beer.”― Joan Goldstein
71. “Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.” — Kinky Friedman
72. “Beer’s intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it.”― Ray Bradbury
73. “Brewers enjoy working to make beer as much as drinking beer instead of working.”― Harold Rudolph
74. “I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.” – Cyanide & Happiness
75. “Why is American beer served cold? So you can tell it from urine.”― David Moulton
76. “I’ve only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror.”― Sid Vicious
77. “They say the only people who tell the truth are drunkards and children. Guess which one I am.” – Stephen Colbert
78. “Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.” – Jack Nicholson
79. “Oh, this beer here is cold, cold and hop-bitter, no point coming up for air, gulp, till it’s all-hahhhh.”― Thomas Pynchon
80. “Drinking beer doesn’t make you fat, it makes you lean … against bars, tables, chairs and poles.”― Unknown
81. “This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption… Beer!”― Friar Tuck
82. “Isn’t beer the holy libation of sincerity? The potion that dispels all hypocrisy, any charade of fine manners? The drink that does nothing worse than incite its fans to urinate in all innocence, to gain weight in all frankness?”― Milan Kundera
More Beer Quotes by Famous People
83. “I work until beer o’clock.” – Stephen King
84. “Never ask for ‘a beer.’”― Michael Jackson
85. “Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
86. “Beer … a high and mighty liquor.” ― Julius Caesar
87. “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
88. “A man who lies about beer makes enemies.”― Stephen King
89. “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.” – Abraham Lincoln
90. “Most people hate the taste of beer-to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice.”― Winston Churchill
91. “Beer, if drunk in moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.”― Thomas Jefferson
92. “Beer may cause you to digress – and lead a happier life.”― Michael Jackson
93. “A meal of bread, cheese and beer constitutes the perfect food.”― Queen Elizabeth I
94. “In a study, scientists report that drinking beer can be good for the liver. I’m sorry, did I say ‘scientists’? I meant Irish people.”― Tina Fey
Beer Puns Captions
95. Each new ale I try is un-beer-lievable.
96. Don’t stop, beer-lievin’.
97. Without you, life would be unBEERable.
98. You better beer-lieve we went to a brewery.
99. Well, look what we have beer
100. “Hello? Is it beer you’re looking for?”
101. Wish you were beer.
102. Don’t worry, beer happy
103. To beer, or not to beer. That is the question.
105. Life is brew-tiful
106. Nothing compares to brew.
107. Love brew very much, beer.
108. I knew you could brew it.
109. I must be having deja brew.
110. Hey there hops stuff.
111. Thank brew very much for being you.
Funny Beer Puns Captions
112. That makes you lager than life.
113. Love is ale we need.
114. Ale hello there, beer.
115. Hop-posites Attract
116. Beer makes me hoppy
117. I’m in my hoppy place right now.
118. Feelin’ hoppy about this situation.
119. I gotta take a pilsner
120. Of Coors, I love you.
121. It burns when IPA
122. You are me best bud(light)
123. A pitcher-perfect moment.
124. Our friendship is more like a sisterhood at this pint.
125. Hop-tical illusion
126. Let’s get hop-py
127. Who Let the Dogs Stout
128. Stout, Stout, let it all out!
129. This is what I mean when I say I’m a crafty person.
130. “Here’s to alcohol, the cause of — and solution to — all life’s problems.” – Homer Simpson
131. “I once heard someone say that the concept of moderation seems a little extreme, and tonight…I agree.” ― Koren Zailckas
132. “Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts.” – Finley Peter Dunne
133. “I think I need a drink.’ ‘Almost everybody does only they don’t know it.” ― Charles Bukowski
134. “Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.” ― Jay Bylsma
135. “It’s a great advantage not to drink among hard drinking people.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
136. “First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, ‘The Great Gatsby’
137. “Research consistently shows that the risks to health outweigh the benefits of drinking alcohol. My argument is that the benefits to my mental health justify the risks.” ― Graeme Simsion
138. “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” – Drew Carey
139. “Death: “THERE ARE BETTER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN ALCOHOL, ALBERT.” Albert: “Oh, yes, sir. But alcohol sort of compensates for not getting them.” ― Terry Pratchett
140. “It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance” ― William Shakespeare, Macbeth
141. “A man is a fool is he drinks before he reaches the age of 50, and a fool if he doesn’t afterward.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
142. “That’s the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.” ― Charles Bukowski
143. “Drinking is fun! It makes me feel horrible and sexy!” ― Warren Ellis
144. “Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they can have an excuse to drink alcohol.” – Steve Martin
Drinking Alcohol Quotes
145. “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” – Humphrey Bogart
146. “Here’s to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
147. “I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” – Winston Churchill
148. “I don’t have a drinking problem except when I can’t get a drink.” – Tom Waits
149. “Work is the curse of the drinking classes.” – Oscar Wilde
150. “99% of all problems can be solved by money — and for the other 1% there’s alcohol.” ― Quentin R. Bufogle
151. “What’s drinking? A mere pause from thinking!” – George Gordon
152. “There’s nothing wrong with sobriety in moderation.” – John Candy
153. “If I had to live my life over, I’d live over a saloon.” – W.C. Fields
154. “Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.” — Rihanna, “Cheers (Drink to That)”
155. “I have mixed drinks about feelings” – Unknown
156. “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” – Frank Sinatra
157. “War and drink are the two things man is never too poor to buy.” – William Faulkner
158. “Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable.” — G.K. Chesterton
159. “I drink when I have occasion … and sometimes when I have no occasion.” – Miguel De Cervantes
160. “People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim.” – Ann Landers
161. “Liquor is the chloroform that enables the poor man to endure the painful operation of living.” – George Bernard Shaw
Funny Alcohol Quotes
162. “There are two kinds of people I don’t trust: people who don’t drink and people who collect stickers.” ― Chelsea Handler
163. “I try to convince myself that it’s the alcohol talking. But alcohol can’t talk. It just sits there. It can’t even get itself out of the bottle.” – David Levithan
164. “I think the warning labels on alcoholic beverages are too bland. They should be more vivid. Here is one I would suggest: “Alcohol will turn you into the same asshole your father was.” ― George Carlin
165. “Alcohol provides the only true escape, that’s why it still remains in such high demand.” – Robert Black
166. “The first glass is for myself, the second for my friends, the third for good humor, and the fourth for my enemies.” – William Temple
167. “Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity.” — Sammy Davis, Jr.
168. The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid.” – Richard Braunstein
169. “A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.” – Albert Einstein
170. “Drink today, and drown all sorrow; You shall perhaps not do it tomorrow; Best, while you have it, use your breath; There is no drinking after death.” – Ben Jonson
171. “Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.” – Alex Levine
172. “Almost anything can be preserved in alcohol, except health, happiness, and money.” – Mary Wilson Little
173. “Drink washes off the daub and discovers the man.” – Thomas Fuller
Funny Drinking Alcohol Quotes
174. “A woman drove me to drink and I didn’t even have the decency to thank her.” – W.C. Fields
175. “I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.” – Joe E Ellis
176. “After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in this world.” – Oscar Wilde
177. “One can drink too much, but one never drinks enough.” – Edward Burke
178. “Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little.” – Herman Smith- Johannsen
179. “I went out with a guy who once told me I didn’t need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, I’m drinking so that you’re more fun to be around.” – Chelsea Handler
180. “Drinking makes uninteresting people matter less and late at night, matter not at all.” – Lillian Hellman
181. “He that drinks fast, pays slow.” – Benjamin Franklin
182. “I feel bad for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” – Frank Sinatra
183. “Drinking makes you happy with your body the way it is.” – Philip Rosenthal
184. “Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.” – Mark Twain
185. “I envy people who drink – at least they know what to blame everything on.” – Oscar Levant
186. “Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with, that it’s compounding a felony.” – Robert Benchley
187. “When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.” – Henny Youngman
188. “I drink to make other people more interesting.” – Ernest Hemingway
189. “The problem with the designated driver program, it’s not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house.” – Jeff Foxworthy
Drinking Alcohol Captions For Instagram
190. First drink, then let’s think about it.
191. No working during drinking hours.
192. I have mixed drinks about feelings
193. Drinking before 10am makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
194. Never chase anything but drinks and dreams.
195. Enjoy a taste of heaven.
196. My friends speak of my drinking…. but they know not of my thirst
197. I’m in need of liquid therapy.
198. Alcohol you later
199. Party now, adult later.
200. A drink a day keeps reality at bay.
201. I enjoy long romantic walks toward the bar.
202. According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution.
203. Friends don’t let friends go thirsty
204. Don’t even ask, just pour me a drink.
205. I’m feeling a bit overworked and under intoxicated.
206. They said, ‘Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer,’ so we did.
207. Looks like you have a lot on your mind. Wanna drink about it?
208. I finally quit drinking for good. Now I drink for evil.
Short Alcohol Captions For Instagram
209. It’s thirsty Thursday.
210. Sir sips’ a lot.
211. Sip, sip hooray!
212. You can’t sip with us
213. Sip happens
214. I’ll drink to that!
215. Let’s drink about it
216. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
217. Cheers to pour decisions
218. Save water, drink alcohol
219. You look like I need a drink.
220. Bottoms Up!
221. Pour quality pic, high quality friends.
222. I followed my heart & It led me to ALCOHOL.
223. Drink happy thoughts.
224. Sippin’ and chillin’.
Funny Drinking Alcohol Captions
225. Alcohol won’t solve your problems. Then again, neither will milk.
226. Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
227. You are so bottlefull to me
228. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point us to the nearest bar.
229. I used to think drinking was bad for me, so I gave up thinking.
230. Always buy a bigger bottle than you think You’ll need. Better to be safe than sober.
231. And then alcohol said, “Put that on Facebook, it’s hilarious.” But alcohol was wrong. So very wrong.
232. And God said, “Let there be vodka!” And He saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let there be light!” And then He said, “Whoa – too much light.”
233. Friends are therapists you can drink with.
234. Strong women need strong drinks
235. That’s what I do. I drink and I know things.
236. Alcohol- The best “night-time, speech slurring, headache creating, dehydration having, drink spilling, charm killing, so you think you can dance” medicine.
237. Alcohol + “Watch this!” = 911
238. Nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off.
239. Drink triple, see double, act single
240. Alcohol: Some of the best times you’ll never remember.
241. A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.
242. Alcohol should be served in Capri Sun pouches. When you can’t get the straw in the hole anymore, you’ve had enough.
243. Thank you from the bottom of my glass.
244. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
245. I hope to arrive to my death late, in love, and a little drunk.
246. Life is not a fairytale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you’re drunk.
247. An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
248. I make pour decisions!
249. Alcohol is the liquid version of photoshop.
250. “Drunkenness is nothing but voluntary madness.” — Seneca
251. “You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.” – Dean Martin
252. “Always do sober what you said you’d do when you were drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut!” — Ernest Hemingway
253. “It takes only one drink to get me drunk…..the trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth.” – George Burns
254. “I like to have a martini, two at the very most. After three I’m under the table, after four I’m under my host.” – Dorothy Parker
255. “Time is never wasted when you’re wasted all the time.” – Catherine Zandonella
256. “The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober.” ― William Butler Yeats
257. “One more drink and I’ll be under the host.” – Mae West
258. “A lady came up to me one day and said ‘Sir! You are drunk’, to which I replied ‘I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober but you will still be ugly.” – Winston S. Churchill
259. “When we drink we get drunk. When we get drunk we fall asleep. And when we fall asleep we commit no sin. When we commit no sin we go to heaven. Sooooo, let’s all get drunk and go to heaven!” – Brian O’Rourke
260. “Alcohol removes inhibitions – like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: “Now bring on that damn cat!” – Eleanor Early
Quotes About Drunk People
261. “Drunken men give some of the best pep talks.” ― Criss Jami
262. “I’m not drunk, just a little stoned.” ― Gerard Way
263. “Some people are extroverts only when they are drunk.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
264. “Maybe some folks are alcoholics and others are just voluntary drunks. Maybe some folks drink due to body chemistry and others due to their lazy characters. Maybe some have drinking problems, while others have problems enough to drink.” ― George Jones
265. “The problem with some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober.” – William Butler Yeats
266. “A drunk man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts.” – Steve Fergosi
267. “For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity or perception to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Hashtags For Beer Captions On Instagram
Beer Captions & Quotes For Instagram Summary
I hope you got lots of ideas and inspiration for these Instagram captions, puns, jokes and quotes about drinking beer and were able to find the perfect one to go with your photos! Do you know any more beer captions that I haven’t included? If so, let me know in the comment below!
Like this post on Beer Quotes & Captions For Instagram? Pin it for later!