If you are looking for some alcohol quotes, captions or puns for your Instagram photos then you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, a special occasion, a wedding, hosting a cocktail party at yours, or simply having a night out with the girls or a beer with the boys, you’ll want to take lots of photos to remember the experience!
However finding the right captions to go with your drinking alcohol pictures for Instagram can be difficult sometimes. Your impressive photos definitely deserve great captions on your social media, not only to do the experience justice, but to get more engagement on Instagram or Facebook!
This article cuts out the hard work of trying to come up with a caption for your Instagram photo or TikTok video as it gives you all the best alcohol captions for Instagram, as well as the best puns and quotes.
You’ll find 410 great alcohol captions here – whether you are after quotes, puns, jokes or inspiring or clever captions for Instagram – they’re all here! There’s also lots of great captions about not drinking too!
Whilst alcohol and drinking can make for good times and bringing people together, always remember to drink in moderation and enjoy responsibly!
ALCOHOL QUOTES & ALCOHOL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Short Drinking Alcohol Quotes
1. “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” – Frank Sinatra
2. “I don’t have a drinking problem except when I can’t get a drink.” – Tom Waits
3. “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” – Humphrey Bogart
4. “Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.” — Rihanna, “Cheers (Drink to That)”
5. “I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” – Winston Churchill
6. “What’s drinking? A mere pause from thinking!” – George Gordon
7. “If I had to live my life over, I’d live over a saloon.” – W.C. Fields
8. “What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?” – W.C. Fields
9. “I have mixed drinks about feelings” – Unknown
10. “Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable.” — G.K. Chesterton
11. “I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.” – W.C Fields
12. “I drink when I have occasion … and sometimes when I have no occasion.” – Miguel De Cervantes
13. “Here’s to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
14. “War and drink are the two things man is never too poor to buy.” – William Faulkner
15. “99% of all problems can be solved by money — and for the other 1% there’s alcohol.” ― Quentin R. Bufogle
16. “Here’s to alcohol, the cause of — and solution to — all life’s problems.” – Homer Simpson
17. “It’s a great advantage not to drink among hard drinking people.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
18. “Death: “THERE ARE BETTER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN ALCOHOL, ALBERT.” Albert: “Oh, yes, sir. But alcohol sort of compensates for not getting them.” ― Terry Pratchett
19. “Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts.” – Finley Peter Dunne
20. “They’re professionals at this in Russia, so no matter how many Jell-O shots or Jaeger shooters you might have downed at college mixers, no matter how good a drinker you might think you are, don’t forget that the Russians – any Russian – can drink you under the table.” ― Anthony Bourdain
21. “Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.” ― Jay Bylsma
22. “Research consistently shows that the risks to health outweigh the benefits of drinking alcohol. My argument is that the benefits to my mental health justify the risks.” ― Graeme Simsion
23. “I once heard someone say that the concept of moderation seems a little extreme, and tonight…I agree.” ― Koren Zailckas
24. “It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance” ― William Shakespeare, Macbeth
25. “I would not put a thief in my mouth to steal my brains.” ― William Shakespeare, Othello
Drinking Alcohol Quotes:
26. “First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, ‘The Great Gatsby’
27. “That’s the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.” ― Charles Bukowski
28. “Oh, you hate your job? Why didn’t you say so? There’s a support group for that. It’s called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” – Drew Carey
29. “Drinking is fun! It makes me feel horrible and sexy!” ― Warren Ellis
30. “But in college, we can wear our alcohol abuse as proudly as our university sweatshirts; the two concepts are virtually synonymous.” ― Koren Zailckas
31. “Frankly, I was horrified by life, at what a man had to do simply in order to eat, sleep, and keep himself clothed. So I stayed in bed and drank. When you drank the world was still out there, but for the moment it didn’t have you by the throat.” ― Charles Bukowski
32. “I think I need a drink.’ ‘Almost everybody does only they don’t know it.” ― Charles Bukowski
33. “…and you drink a little too much and try a little too hard. And you go home to a cold bed and think, ‘That was fine’. And your life is a long line of fine.” ― Gillian Flynn
34. “An over-indulgence of anything, even something as pure as water, can intoxicate.” ― Criss Jami
35. “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.” – Abraham Lincoln
36. “A man is a fool is he drinks before he reaches the age of 50, and a fool if he doesn’t afterward.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
ALCOHOL QUOTES & ALCOHOL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Funny Drinking Alcohol Quotes
37. “I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” — Ron White
38. “A woman drove me to drink and I didn’t even have the decency to thank her.” – W.C. Fields
39. “I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it.” – Rodney Dangerfield
40. “Drinking makes uninteresting people matter less and late at night, matter not at all.” – Lillian Hellman
41. “When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.” – Henny Youngman
42. “After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world.” – Oscar Wilde
43. “Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little.” – Herman Smith- Johannsen
44. “He that drinks fast, pays slow.” – Benjamin Franklin
45. “Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools to begin with, that it’s compounding a felony.” – Robert Benchley
46. “I feel bad for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” – Frank Sinatra
47. “I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.” – Joe E Ellis
48. “The problem with the designated driver program, it’s not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house.” – Jeff Foxworthy
49. “One can drink too much, but one never drinks enough.” – Edward Burke
50. “Drinking makes you happy with your body the way it is.” – Philip Rosenthal
51. “I envy people who drink – at least they know what to blame everything on.” – Oscar Levant
52 “I went out with a guy who once told me I didn’t need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, I’m drinking so that you’re more fun to be around.” – Chelsea Handler
53. “Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.” – Mark Twain
54. “Not everyone who drinks is a poet. Some of us drink because we’re not poets.” – Dudley Moore
Funny Alcohol Quotes
55. “Alcohol gives you infinite patience for stupidity.” — Sammy Davis, Jr.
56. “Alcohol provides the only true escape, that’s why it still remains in such high demand.” – Robert Black
57. The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid.” – Richard Braunstein
58. “A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.” – Albert Einstein
59. “Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.” – Alex Levine
60. “The first glass is for myself, the second for my friends, the third for good humor, and the fourth for my enemies.” – William Temple
61. “I try to convince myself that it’s the alcohol talking. But alcohol can’t talk. It just sits there. It can’t even get itself out of the bottle.” – David Levithan
62. “Drink today, and drown all sorrow; You shall perhaps not do it tomorrow; Best, while you have it, use your breath; There is no drinking after death.” – Ben Jonson
63. “Drink washes off the daub and discovers the man.” – Thomas Fuller
64. “There are two kinds of people I don’t trust: people who don’t drink and people who collect stickers.” ― Chelsea Handler
65. “Alcohol does not make you fat, it makes you lean, against tables, chairs, walls, floors and ugly people.” – Unknown
66. “I think the warning labels on alcoholic beverages are too bland. They should be more vivid. Here is one I would suggest: “Alcohol will turn you into the same asshole your father was.” ― George Carlin
67. “Almost anything can be preserved in alcohol, except health, happiness, and money.” – Mary Wilson Little
68. “It takes only one drink to get me drunk…..the trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth.” – George Burns
69. “Drunkenness is nothing but voluntary madness.” — Seneca
70. “A lady came up to me one day and said ‘Sir! You are drunk’, to which I replied ‘I am drunk today madam, and tomorrow I shall be sober but you will still be ugly.” – Winston S. Churchill
71. “Always do sober what you said you’d do when you were drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut!” — Ernest Hemingway
72. “When we drink we get drunk. When we get drunk we fall asleep. And when we fall asleep we commit no sin. When we commit no sin we go to heaven. Sooooo, let’s all get drunk and go to heaven!” – Brian O’Rourke
73. “You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.” – Dean Martin
74. “I like to have a martini, two at the very most. After three I’m under the table, after four I’m under my host.” – Dorothy Parker
75. “The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober.” ― William Butler Yeats
76. “Alcohol removes inhibitions – like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: “Now bring on that damn cat!” – Eleanor Early
ALCOHOL QUOTES & ALCOHOL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Quotes About Drunk People
77. “Maybe some folks are alcoholics and others are just voluntary drunks. Maybe some folks drink due to body chemistry and others due to their lazy characters. Maybe some have drinking problems, while others have problems enough to drink.” ― George Jones
78. “Drunken men give some of the best pep talks.” ― Criss Jami
79. “A drunk man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts.” – Steve Fergosi
80. “I’m not drunk, just a little stoned.” ― Gerard Way
81. “Some people are extroverts only when they are drunk.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
82. “The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober.” – William Butler Yeats
Quotes About Being Sober & Not Drinking Alcohol
83. “The day I became free of alcohol was the day that I fully understood and embraced the truth that I would not be giving anything up by not drinking.” – Liz Hemingway, “I Need To Stop Drinking!”
84. “Not drinking makes me a lot happier.” – Naomi Campbell
85. “Sobriety was the greatest gift I ever gave myself.” – Rob Lowe
86. “That’s all drugs and alcohol do, they cut off your emotions in the end.” – Ringo Starr
87. “I’m very serious about no alcohol, no drugs. Life is too beautiful.” – Jim Carrey
88. “When you quit drinking, you stop waiting.” – Caroline Knapp, “Drinking: A Love Story”
89. “There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” – Ovid
90. “I don’t need alcohol to see the world in its depths, I carry the sun in me.” – Lamine Pearlheart
91. “My mind may be sober, but my confidence is high!” ― Habeeb Akande
92. “I do like to have fun. I don’t need alcohol to have fun.” – Rima Fakih
93. “Life is important. There is nothing to hold onto. A man that drinks is throwing his life away. Don’t do it, hold on to your life. There is nothing else to hold on to .” – Tennessee Williams
94. “One reason I don’t drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.” – Lady Astor
95. “I don’t ‘become myself’ once I’m drunk. I don’t use alcohol to be happy.” – Jessie J
96. “Alcohol ruined me financially and morally, broke my heart and the hearts of too many others. Even though it did this to me and it almost killed me and I haven’t touched a drop of it in seventeen years, sometimes I wonder if I could get away with drinking some now. I totally subscribe to the notion that alcoholism is a mental illness because thinking like that is clearly insane.” ― Craig Ferguson
97. “When you stop drinking, you have to deal with this marvelous personality that started you drinking in the first place.” – Jimmy Breslin
98. “I hate the taste of alcohol. When I’m drinking, I’m drinking Red Bull.” — Paris Hilton
99. “I am more afraid of alcohol than of all the bullets of the enemy.” — Stonewall Jackson
Drinking Alcohol Captions For Instagram
100. First drink, then let’s think about it.
101. No working during drinking hours.
102. I have mixed drinks about feelings
103. Drinking before 10am makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
104. Never chase anything but drinks and dreams.
105. My friends speak of my drinking…. but they know not of my thirst
106. Enjoy a taste of heaven.
107. I’m in need of liquid therapy.
108. Alcohol you later
109. A drink a day keeps reality at bay.
110. I enjoy long romantic walks toward the bar.
111. According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution.
112. Don’t even ask, just pour me a drink.
113. I’m feeling a bit overworked and under intoxicated.
114. Looks like you have a lot on your mind. Wanna drink about it?
Check out these drinking captions for more!
ALCOHOL QUOTES & ALCOHOL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Short Alcohol Captions For Instagram
115. It’s thirsty Thursday.
116. Sir sips’ a lot.
117. Sip, sip hooray!
118. You can’t sip with us
119. Sip happens
120. Bottoms Up!
121. I’ll drink to that!
122. Let’s drink about it
123. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
124. Save water, drink alcohol
125. You look like I need a drink.
126. Pour quality pic, high quality friends.
127. I followed my heart & It led me to ALCOHOL.
128. Drink happy thoughts.
129. Sippin’ and chillin’.
130. Cheers to pour decisions
Funny Drinking Alcohol Captions
131. Alcohol won’t solve your problems. Then again, neither will milk.
132. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, point us to the nearest bar.
133. Alcohol is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of life.
134. Strong women need strong drinks
135. You are so bottlefull to me
136. Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
137. I used to think drinking was bad for me, so I gave up thinking.
138. I quit drinking for good. Now I drink for evil.
139. Always buy a bigger bottle than you think You’ll need. Better to be safe than sober.
140. And God said, “Let there be vodka!” And He saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let there be light!” And then He said, “Whoa – too much light.”
141. I drink to make other people more interesting.
142. Friends are therapists you can drink with.
143. That’s what I do. I drink and I know things.
144. Alcohol- The best “night-time, speech slurring, headache creating, dehydration having, drink spilling, charm killing, so you think you can dance” medicine.
145. And then alcohol said, “Put that on Facebook, it’s hilarious.” But alcohol was wrong. So very wrong.
146. Alcohol + “Watch this!” = 911
147. Nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off.
148. I hope to arrive to my death late, in love, and a little drunk.
149. Alcohol: Some of the best times you’ll never remember.
150. A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.
151. Alcohol is the liquid version of photoshop.
152. Alcohol should be served in Capri Sun pouches. When you can’t get the straw in the hole anymore, you’ve had enough.
153. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
154. Life is not a fairytale. If you lose your shoe at midnight, you’re drunk.
155. An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.
156. Drink triple, see double, act single
157. I make pour decisions!
158. Thank you from the bottom of my glass.
ALCOHOL QUOTES & ALCOHOL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Cocktail Captions For Instagram
159. If life gives you limes, make margarita.
160. I wonder if there is a margarita somewhere out there thinking about me, too.
161. When life screws you up get yourself a screwdriver.
162. I’m a better person when I’m drinking pińa coladas.
163. If you like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain…
164. You are the piña to my colada.
165. A Lady with a glass of cosmopolitan, defines Beauty with class.
166. The inner soul of every girl out there demands a glass of bloody Mary.
167. I prefer my cocktails old fashioned.
168. I don’t care if someone calls me old-fashioned.
169. Call me old-fashioned.
170. I prefer Tom Collins over Tom Cruise.
171. I love my coworkers from my head to mojitos.
172. Olive a good martini with my work besties.
173. I prefer my espresso in a martini.
174. It’s not as giant as James’ peach, but I like mine just fine.
175. If you visit new York someday don’t ever forget to try the Manhattan delight.
176. Democratic party, the Republican party, Cocktail party
177. It’s a cocktail o’clock.
178. May all your days be filled with umbrella drinks.
179. Girls often prefer cocktails over, Ahem I guess u already know it.
180. In a relationship with a cocktail.
181. Cocktails are always a good idea.
182. Cocktails are way cheaper than therapy.
183. Friday nights are incomplete without the cocktail.
184. Friday called, she’s on her way bringing cocktails!
185. Tonight’s forecast? 99% chance of cocktails.
186. Girls just wanna have cocktails
187. When life throws lemons catch them and make a cocktail.
188. I always make time for cocktails.
189. There is nothing which a glass of cocktail cannot solve.
190. Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer.
191. Cocktails are more loyal than anyone else.. at least they never let you down.
192. She had a cocktail in her hand and confetti in her hair.
193. Cocktails always gets high on girls.
194. Want to make me yours? Offer me some cocktails.
195. Time flies when you are having a cocktail.
196. Keep calm and give yourself a cocktail.
197. Great love affairs start with a cocktail
198. Don’t think about the cocktail, drink cocktail.
More Cocktail Captions For Instagram
199. Bring me the best cocktail in the town.
200. Have a cocktail and get up on the dance floor.
201. Too much of anything is bad, but too many cocktails is just right.
202. Move over, coffee. Today is a day for cocktails.
203. You don’t need a recipe for your cocktail, just blend every spirit out there and the best cocktail is already ready.
204. Political party? NO, cocktail party? YES
205. You can never resist the charm of a cocktail.
206. I don’t drink a cocktail, cocktail drinks me.
207. There’s always time for cocktails.
208. Drink cocktails as much as you can.
209. Cocktails brings you the best taste swings.
210. I need therapy, cocktail therapy.
211. It’s beginning to look a lot like cocktails.
212. Save water, drink cocktails.
213. I love the umbrella hanging on the top of the cocktail.
214. Cocktail thoughts.
215. The more I think about you the more I need to fill my empty glass of cocktail.
216. Always find time for the things and people who make you happy.
217. I need different types of the cocktail.
218. At times illusion is better than reality, at least you’re getting unlimited cocktail over there.
219. You want to hear the tale, go first grab a glass of cocktail.
Cocktail Quotes For Instagram
220. “Why limit happy to an hour?” – W.C Fields
221. “No amount of physical contact could match the healing powers of a well made cocktail.” ― David Sedaris
222. “It’s 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is?” ― Amy Neftzger
223. “One martini is alright, two is too many, three is not enough.” – James Thurber
Check out more cocktail captions for Instagram here!
ALCOHOL QUOTES & ALCOHOL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Champagne Captions For Instagram
224. A party without champagne is just a meeting.
225. “Champagne kisses.”
226. Champagne is always the answer.
227. Gluten free, dairy free, fat free, I love this champagne diet.
228. Don’t tell me you miss me… tell me you’re outside with champagne.
229. It’s finally Friday, let’s pop the champagne!
230. One holds a bottle of red wine by the neck, a woman by the waist, and a bottle of champagne by the derrière.
231. Coffee keeps me going until it’s acceptable to drink champagne.
232. Eat, Sleep, Champagne, Repeat.
233. If you have to ask if it’s too early to drink champagne, you’re an amateur and we can’t be friends.
234. Champagne should be cold, dry and hopefully, free.
235. Oh no! I bought champagne instead of milk… again.
236. No champagne, no gain.
237. Champagne, if you are seeking the truth, is better than a lie detector.
238. Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had a beer and hot dogs.
239. My only regret in life is that I didn’t drink enough champagne.
240. It’s a bubbly kind of night.
241. But first, champagne.
242. Life’s too short to drink cheap champagne.
243. Champagne is like duct tape, It fixes everything.
More Champagne Captions For Instagram
244. Sometimes, the special occasion is that you’ve got a bottle of champagne in the fridge.
245. Drowning my pain in champagne.
246. Anything feels possible after I sip a glass of champagne.
247. Running out of champagne is my cardio.
248. Throw confetti, pop champagne, and toast to a new day.
249. Make it pop like this champagne in my glass.
250. You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.
251. What rhymes with Friday? Champagne.
252. Embarking on my champagne campaign.
253. My birthstone is a champagne cork.
254. Champagne is one of the elegant extras in life.
255. I’ll drink your champagne. I’ll drink every drop of it, I don’t care if it kills me.
256. Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for special occasions.
257. Too much of anything is bad. But too much of champagne is just right.
258. There is nothing more beautiful than a sunset, viewed over a glass of chilled Champagne.
259. A cause may be inconvenient, but it’s magnificent. It’s like champagne or high heels, and one must be prepared to suffer for it.
260. Move over, coffee. Today is a day for Champagne!
Check out more champagne captions for Instagram here!
Champagne Quotes by Famous People
261. “I only drink champagne on two occasions. When I am in love and when I am not.” – Coco Chanel
262. “There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne.” — Bette Davis
263. “Think champagne, drink champagne!” ― Ellen Dean
264. “Why do I drink Champagne for breakfast? Doesn’t everyone?” – Noel Coward
265. “Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends.” – Tom Waits
266. “Come quickly my friends, I am tasting the stars.” — John Green
267. “Too much of anything is bad. But too much of champagne is just right.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
268. “Champagne and orange juice is a great drink. The orange improves the champagne. The champagne definitely improves the orange.” – Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
ALCOHOL QUOTES & ALCOHOL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Wine Captions For Instagram
269. Hey, what’s the time? It’s wine o clock.
270. Time to become a superhero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.
271. Can’t stop to chat. I’m late for a meeting at wine o’clock.
272. Rosé all day
273. Wine + Dinner = Winner
274. Taking a weekend away to un-wine.
275. Save water, drink wine.
276. If you can’t be with the one you love, love the wine you’re with.
277. Roses are red, so is my wine. Refill my glass, and I’ll be just fine.
278. Of course size matters. No one wants a small glass of wine.
279. BRB: on cloud wine
280. Yes, way rosé
281. Take time to stop and smell the rose.
282. Always at the right place with the white wine.
283. Friday called. They’re on their way and they’re bringing wine.
284. We know just how to wine down after a long week.
285. Uncork and unwind
286. All you need is love and wine
287. A true friend reaches for your hand and puts a wine glass in it.
288. In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria.
289. You had me at merlot.
290. In dog wines, I only had one.
291. Friends don’t let friends drink cheap wine.
292. Hardest decision today: glass or bottle
293. Give me coffee to change the things I can and wine to accept those that I cannot.
294. It’s time to wine down.
295. You know what rhymes with Friday? Wine day.
296. When there’s a wine, there’s a way.
297. Not wine-ing about this situation.
298. On Wednesdays we drink pink
299. “Beer dulls a memory, brandy sets it burning, but wine is the best for a sore heart’s yearning.” ― Patrick Rothfuss
300. “All worries are less with wine.” ― Amit Kalantri
301. “Either give me more wine or leave me alone.” – Rumi
302. “A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world.” – Louis Pasteur
303. “Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.” ― Louis Pasteur
304. “Drinking wine is like using magic: there’s always a price to pay.” – Neel Burton
Wine Puns Captions
305. Wine not?
306. Hakuta Moscato
307. Everything happens for a Riesling
308. Friends don’t let friends wine alone
309. Wine flies when you’re having fun
310. I’m a wino-saur
311. Que syrah, syrah!
312. Stop and smell the rosé.
313. I love my partner-in-wine
Beer Captions For Instagram
314. Kids drink beer. Real men go for pitchers.
315. To beer, or not to beer, that is a silly question.
316. Beer is not the answer. Beer is the question. Yes is the answer.
317. How do you know a man is thinking about his future? He buys two cases of beer instead of one.
318. Cheers to many more years (and many more beers).
319. He was a wise man who invented beer.
320. Everybody’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer.
321. Beers too many more cheers.
322. 24 hours in a day. 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.
323. B.E.E.R = Brew. Enjoy. Empty. Repeat
324. I worked hard all week to put beer on this table.
325. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy beer and that’s kind of the same thing.
326. It’s strange how eight glasses of water a day seems impossible, but eight beers is so damn easy!
327. Save water, drink beer.
328. Beer Lime & Sunshine.
ALCOHOL QUOTES & ALCOHOL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
Alcohol Quotes About Beer
329. “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.” – Benjamin Franklin
330. “If God had intended us to drink beer, he would have given us stomachs.” – David Daye
331. “Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer.” – Al Bundy
332. “If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.” – Jack Handy
333. “I work until beer o’clock.” – Stephen King
334. “Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.” – Jack Nicholson
335. “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
336. “Remember ‘I’ before ‘E’, except in Budweiser.” – Professor Irwin Corey
337. “I like beer. On occasion, I will even drink beer to celebrate a major event such as the fall of Communism or the fact that the refrigerator is still working.” – Dave Berry
338. “Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.” – Dave Barry
Beer Puns Captions
339. Beer makes me hoppy
340. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
341. You are un-beer-leavible
342. Well, look what we have beer
343. Don’t worry, beer happy
345. Life is brew-tiful
346. Hop-posites Attract
347. I gotta take a pilsner
348. Of Coors, I love you.
349. It burns when IPA
350. You are me best bud(light)
351. Pitcher perfect.
352. Hop-tical illusion
353. Let’s get hop-py
354. Who Let the Dogs Stout
355. Stout, Stout, let it all out!
Liquor Captions & Puns
356. Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
357. Confused about your feelings? Have a blend shot to clear it out.
358. Duck, duck, Grey Goose
359. 50 Shades of Grey Goose.
360. Hit me with your best shot.
361. Let the evening be gin
362. After work, we hit the gin.
363. Gin and bear it
364. Hanging with you is gin-credible.
365. Time flies when you’re having rum.
366. Go where the wifi is weak and the rum is strong.
367. Whiskey me away
368. Whiskey and ice and everything nice.
369. Tequila is cheaper than therapy.
370. When life hands you lemons, bust out the Tequila and salt!
371. One Tequila, two tequila, three tequila. Floor!
372. If life gives you lemons, add VODKA!
373. “Trust me you can dance”- Vodka
374. Hakuna Ma’Vodka- It means no memories for the rest of your night.
375. I must sincerely flask you a question
Quotes About Alcohol Spirits:
376. “I like to see the glass as half full, hopefully of Jack Daniels.” ― Darynda Jones
377. “Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won’t cure a cold.”― Jerry Vale
378. “The light music of whisky falling into glasses made an agreeable interlude.” ― James Joyce
379. “There is no bad whiskey. There are only some whiskeys that aren’t as good as others.” – Raymond Chandler
380. “I always take Scotch whiskey at night as a preventive of toothache. I have never had the toothache; and what is more, I never intend to have it.” – Mark Twain
381. “Better belly burst than good liquor be lost.” – Jonathan Swift
382. “I began to think vodka was my drink at last. It didn’t taste like anything, but it went straight down into my stomach like a sword swallowers’ sword and made me feel powerful and godlike.” ― Sylvia Plaith
Happy Hour Captions & Puns For Instagram
383. Long Live Happy Hour!
384. Happy hour or better call it cocktail hour.
385. Happy hour vibes.
386. We go together like Fridays and happy hour.
387. Happy hour views.
388. Choose happy…hour.
389. Happy hour? I prefer to make every hour happy.
390. Only count the happy hours.
391. Peace, love, and happy hour.
392. Happy hour is necessary on days when meetings could have been emails.
393. Darling, every hour is ‘happy hour’ when you are fabulous.
394. Happy hour o’clock.
395. Live every hour like it’s happy hour.
396. Sip happens at happy hour.
397. Happy hour is the best hour
398. Happiest among all the hours.
399. Let’s make this a recurring meeting.
400. Good vibes happen at happy hour.
401. Be happy for this moment.
402. God has given you unlimited and countless happy hours, you just need to find and recognise them.
Quotes About Alcohol & Drugs:
403. “Alcohol is the only drug on earth you have to justify not taking.” – Annie Grace
404. “I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.” – Hunter S. Thompson
405. “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” — Bob Marley
406. “If I have a near-beer, I’m near beer. And if I’m near beer, I’m close to tequila. And if I’m close to tequila, I’m adjacent to cocaine.” ― Craig Ferguson
407. “Follow seven beers with a couple of scotches and a thimble of good marijuana, and it’s funny how sleep just sort of comes on its own. Often I never even made it to the bed. I’d squat down to pet the cat and wake up on the floor eight hours later, having lost a perfectly good excuse to change my clothes. I’m now told that this is not called “going to sleep” but rather “passing out,” a phrase that carries a distinct hint of judgment.” ― David Sedaris
408. “Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we’re looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn’t test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” – P. J. O’Rourke
409. “If you want to understand a society, take a good look at the drugs it uses. And what can this tell you about American culture? Well, look at the drugs we use. Except for pharmaceutical poison, there are essentially only two drugs that Western civilization tolerates: Caffeine from Monday to Friday to energize you enough to make you a productive member of society, and alcohol from Friday to Monday to keep you too stupid to figure out the prison that you are living in.” ― Bill Hicks
410. “There’a a phrase, “the elephant in the living room”, which purports to describe what it’s like to live with a drug addict, an alcoholic, an abuser. People outside such relationships will sometimes ask, “How could you let such a business go on for so many years? Didn’t you see the elephant in the living room?” And it’s so hard for anyone living in a more normal situation to understand the answer that comes closest to the truth; “I’m sorry, but it was there when I moved in. I didn’t know it was an elephant; I thought it was part of the furniture.” There comes an aha-moment for some folks – the lucky ones – when they suddenly recognize the difference.” ― Stephen King
Alcohol Captions & Quotes For Instagram Summary
I hope you got lots of ideas and inspiration for these Instagram captions, puns, jokes and quotes about drinking alcohol and were able to find the perfect one to go with your photos! Do you know any more drinking alcohol captions that I haven’t included? If so, let me know in the comment below as I love to hear from you!
If you are looking for some more inspirational quotes check these out:
Like this post on Alcohol Quotes & Alcohol Captions For Instagram? Pin it for later!